• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how long before Lebron will realize that success won't make anybody that's a non-Miami fan like or respect him any more than before?

gotta hand it to them...total team effort tonight. okc will be back tho

I agree. LeBron & the Heat were awesome. And Miller was just off the chain. Who saw that one coming?? Wow. Congrats to the champs! Anyone who disses them is just being a poor sport, they dominated after game 1. OKC is young and very talented. They'll be back. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Funny, when he was playing well, Harden's beard seemed cool & trendy. Now, it just makes him look weird. I think he should shave it off or at least trim it up neatly. He looks like someone who should be wearing a yamulke and bobbing his head up and down in front of a wall.

I wonder how long before Lebron will realize that success won't make anybody that's a non-Miami fan like or respect him any more than before?

This is why he should go ahead and adopt the Kobe Bryant mentality of not giving a fuck and doing whatever the hell you want without worrying about what everyone else says.

This is why he should go ahead and adopt the Kobe Bryant mentality of not giving a fuck and doing whatever the hell you want without worrying about what everyone else says.

Despite how bad creating the shameless narcissistic circus around him when was he left Cleveland, (The actual leaving Cleveland I didn't have a problem with just the way he did it.) he still hasn't done anything as bad as raping another person so I don't think that would be a good idea.

James can also go the other way and realize he didn't conduct himself or handle things in the past as good as he should have, apologize, and not act like a douchebag in the future. Despite what a lot of people out there seem to believe people admitting they were wrong is an alright thing to do.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Just sayin'...

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
lol Dan Gilbert is a liar.

Out of all my favorite sports teams' championships, this was my favorite. *All the ups and downs, haters, Skip Bayless, the lose of last years Finals... made this championship special.*

I know most people want to discredit LeBron's accomplishment, but how can you deny this playoff performance. Especially considering Wade not being Wade, and Bosh not being the player we thought he was going to be. Sure, *Lebron's intent was for it to be easy, be it certainly turned out to be very difficult. We give Kobe a lot of credit for his 5 championships, but he never once had a playoff run as great as Lebron's.*

Now, you can say a lot of things about Miami fans, but if there's we thing we can do better than most fans... it's party! Me and my fellow bandwagon, fair-weather, front running fans, are going to continue to get fucked up. It's gonna be a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.