• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
See you next season, Jazz. The Spurs weren't going to let the eighth seed beat them two seasons in a row.

The first round has gone as expected, save for the Clippers/Grizzlies series that was considered the only toss-up of the 8. There have been two sweeps, i expect the lakers, Celtucs and Heat to end their sets in 5. The Clippers-Grizzlues may yet go 7, and i think the Sixers will end the Bulls in 6. The Pacers should beat Orlando in no fewer than 6

DR. B

Closed Account
Go Spurs Go!!! Go Spurs Go!!!

The Pacers have made it to the second round, while the Bulls, Hawks, and Nuggets managed to stave off elimination.

Man, that Bulls/Sixers game was terrible.

The Lakers deserve to lose this series. Ship Bynum the fuck out and get some guys that aren't content with just playing in L.A. The guy gets a triple double and disappears the rest of the series. This team is a joke. Gasol can't hit a fucking open shot if his life depended on it and the entire team thinks they can just skip defense for quarters at a time. Brown is getting out coached so hard and it seems like people just want the season to end. It's brutal to watch. 20+ point loss to Denver??? Cmon man.

DR. B

Closed Account
The Lakers deserve to lose this series. Ship Bynum the fuck out and get some guys that aren't content with just playing in L.A. The guy gets a triple double and disappears the rest of the series. This team is a joke. Gasol can't hit a fucking open shot if his life depended on it and the entire team thinks they can just skip defense for quarters at a time. Brown is getting out coached so hard and it seems like people just want the season to end. It's brutal to watch. 20+ point loss to Denver??? Cmon man.

I agree, fuck the lakers.

jessica jaymes at the Staples Center May 8th

I was screaming at the TV for Brown to yank Bynum for McRoberts, at least he would have given 100% effort. Can't wait to have Artest back, at least Kobe will have another warrior on the floor with him. Artest and Bryant both despise losing way more than they enjoy winning, something that hasn't trickled down to the rest of the team, I guess.

Bynum is a total fucking baby, his body language was nauseating me even in the 2nd quarter. He wasn't being assertive/aggressive in demanding the ball, sauntering back on D, shrugging his shoulders, drooping his head and rolling his eyes every time he didn't get a touch or when the Nugs made a basket. What a pussy. To top it all off, he's sitting at the end of the bench during a late TO, not that I'm all that surprised by it, but his attitude is shit. He did have 16 rebounds, but being the biggest guy on the floor, he had 9 or 10 fall right into his hands. No effort, no pride, just a big, whiny pussy who needs to get himself a damn haircut.

And don't even get me started on Gasol... 1-10 and 3 rebs? *Sigh* These 2 guys could dominate any game, anytime, if they gave even half of a shit.

Denver, to their credit, did shoot the lights out, but there's no excuse for the all-around lack of effort from the other Laker starters, namely Gasol and Bynum, and not necessarily in that order. Kobe tried to go "Michael" last night, flu and all, but nobody had his back. Sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.