• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
grr. whats going on with the series?

It's tied 2-2 going back to Miami.

Lebron and Wade put up 70 and barely pulled it out.

Lakers are probably done next game. Clippers are probably done tonight.

I don't think anybody can go toe to toe with the Spurs.

What's the word on Bosh? Will he play the next series if Miami makes it?

My Bulls are out so I have no interest in watching the playoffs now

lol@thecityofchicago!!!!

and where is rwill???

You just sit there as smug as you can be, and thank your lucky stars that the Bulls had all the bad luck that they had, because I guarantee that if not for the injuries, they would've beat the Spurs. They were the better team and you know it. The #2 team gets to be #1. Enjoy.

DR. B

Closed Account
The #2 team gets to be #1. Enjoy.

perhaps, but that #2 team is still in the playoffs. Whether the injuries or not, the Bulls could have still pulled through, but they gave up on themselves. Nice fucking team you got there

LOL@thecityofchicago!!!

but please before bedtime, keep telling yourself things would have been different

LOL@YOU!!!!

You just sit there as smug as you can be, and thank your lucky stars that the Bulls had all the bad luck that they had, because I guarantee that if not for the injuries, they would've beat the Spurs. They were the better team and you know it. The #2 team gets to be #1. Enjoy.

I'd rather be #2 and win than #1 and fail. Again.

The Spurs look really good, but they've probably had the easiest opponents of anybody in the playoffs. The Jazz and Clippers are both weak. That said, the Spurs haven't shown any real weakness. Even their rookie is stepping up and playing San Antonio basketball to a T.

DR. B

Closed Account
Go Spurs Go!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!

perhaps, but that #2 team is still in the playoffs. Whether the injuries or not, the Bulls could have still pulled through, but they gave up on themselves. Nice fucking team you got there

LOL@thecityofchicago!!!

but please before bedtime, keep telling yourself things would have been different

LOL@YOU!!!!

Keep in mind that you started shit by talking trash about a team (and city) that is already out. It should've been irrelevant to you, but you found it necessary to bring them up. Why? Because you know damn well that your team dodged a bullet and you're relieved.

In future seasons, the Bulls will come back and be the best and take it all, as they're known to do.
You, however will always be a fat douchebag. Nice fucking upbringing you got there.

I'd rather be #2 and win than #1 and fail. Again.

:baconsalt: #2

Really!? No mention about Lebron's historic performance? 40 pts 18 reb 9 ast... :bowdown:

But let me guess.... "He needs to do it in the Finals." blah blah blah. If it was anyone else, we'd be jizzing in our pants.

With that said, the Pacers/Heat series is far from over. Wade and Lebron are going to have to consistently combine for at least 60 to have a chance at winning.

and where is rwill???

The weekend is my fun time. I usually don't post on the weekends.

OKC puts their foot down. Congrats to them.

Yep. Interesting series. Games two and four obviously could have gone the other way, but so it goes, I'm convinced the better team won.
A bit disappointed Kobe didn't exhibit more accountability for his poor 4th quarter in game four. Instead he kinda threw Gasol under the bus. I realize it's his "job" to be "the finisher", but he took the team out the rhythm they'd used to build a sizable lead.

So what's next for the Lakers?
Sessions was a decent ad but he wasn't the answer they need at point guard.
Any chance of a Gasol for Deron Williams trade? I wouldn't mind seeing Bynum go instead but it seems they're committed to him, for better or worse.

The West is winning it all. I can't choose between S.A or OKC.

Small wager for me on the Thunder. I think their youth and energy will narrowly prevail.

BAYAMONXXX

Land Of The Snakes
Iman Shumpert of the Knicks has been voted to the All-Rookie first team along with: Kyrie Irving (Cleveland) Ricky Rubio (Minnesota) Kenneth Faried (Denver) Klay Thompson (Golden State) Kawhi Leonard (San Antonio) Brandon Knight (Detroit)

Awesome performance from my Heat tonight. It's about time we start hitting 3s.

I still think game 6 is gonna be a battle, especially if Haslem is not eligible for the game. But then again, the Pacers might be down some players as well.

So what's next for the Lakers?
Sessions was a decent ad but he wasn't the answer they need at point guard.
Any chance of a Gasol for Deron Williams trade? I wouldn't mind seeing Bynum go instead but it seems they're committed to him, for better or worse.

4/5 games, L.A went toe to toe with OKC. L.A isn't as far behind as the 4-1 whooping they took leads people to believe.

That said, I think people will panic in the front office. I can see Gasol and Bynum going to Orlando for Howard and the remaining cap space being used for Deron Williams. I don't think Gasol and Bynum are worth Howard, but if it opens the cap space, it is. We'll see though.

As for game 5 in the Indy/Miami series, Haslem should be suspended a game and Pittman should be suspended 7 games. Not that it matters. Miami is going to face Boston in the conference finals, get Bosh back and lose against San Antonio. We all already know this is going to happen.

4/5 games, L.A went toe to toe with OKC. L.A isn't as far behind as the 4-1 whooping they took leads people to believe.

That said, I think people will panic in the front office. I can see Gasol and Bynum going to Orlando for Howard and the remaining cap space being used for Deron Williams. I don't think Gasol and Bynum are worth Howard, but if it opens the cap space, it is. We'll see though.

I agree that if it opens cap space it would be worth it.

Tonight on ESPN they were touting Gasol for Iguodala as the most logical trade, speculating that Jersey is too far from being a contender to take on Gasol's jumbo contract :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.