• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody see the Pacers on the bench putting their hands around their neck making choke gestures after Lebron missed a free throw? Classic.

I got a lighter in one hand and a Wade jersey in the other. If the Heat end up losing this series, I'm burning it.

Seriously, what was that? And I'm not talking about his argument with Spo (cause I think that happens all the time), but just his game entirely. That had to have been one of the worst playoff performances I've ever seen. And this is the same guy who had one of the best playoff performances I've ever seen. I'm starting to think the real Wade was abducted.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
Wade's become a punk ever since LeBron came to Miami.

i have to say that seems to be true. i never minded wade before. he always seemed ok, but it would appear lebron has become a negative influence on him. or something else is up.

a shame.

lebron certainly is no duncan.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
If Oklahoma City wins this series, I'm gonna nail Steve Blake's tennis shoes to the ceiling at the Coliseum.

DR. B

Closed Account
Go Spurs Go!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!

Go Spurs Go!!!

This thread is slow as molasses. I thought there was basketball fans in here. Not just people who came to brag when their team is awesome and disappear when their team sucks.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I don't pretend to be a huge Pacers fan. I haven't consistently watched the team since #31 retired. I didn't like the team of thugs they had after that and simply didn't watch them anymore. To be honest, most of the people I know (and Hoosiers in general) stopped watching them as well. Even now, only a handful of my friends watch the NBA anymore. Even with the Pacers in the playoffs, most people here aren't tuning in to watch. Tonight is only the second game I've watched all year. The NBA simply isn't a big deal here. Purdue vs. IU would get better ratings than a Pacers playoff game. Professional basketball will never be a bigger deal here than high school and college ball.

That being said, I do enjoy watching the Heat lose. I suppose that's my main rooting interest when the playoffs roll around. Lebron and even D-Wade now are just little bitches. I don't care who beats the Heat as long as somebody does. I'd like to see the Pacers do well, but it's not really a big deal to me if they win or lose. I do like the young team that the Pacers have now. The fact that they play good defense (or at least what passes for defense in the NBA) is especially interesting to me. I'm much more a fan of team play and defense than I am of scoring and flashy, individualistic play.

The play at the end of this half is exactly why I'm not really a fan anymore. Why the fuck is Granger is getting a technical foul for running his mouth with twelve seconds left in the half? He was popping off last game too. Just shut your fucking mouth and play the game. There was no need to foul Wade like that, and there was no need to jaw with him afterward. I hate shit like that. Let your performance on the court do the talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.