• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How has no one mentioned Dwight Howard as an MVP candidate yet? Anyway I'm gonna join in the fun with my top 10....

1 - LeBron James
2 - Kevin Durant
3 - Dwight Howard
4 - Kobe Bryant
5 - Chris Paul
6 - Kevin Love
7 - Dwyane Wade
8 - Jeremy Lin
9 - LaMarcus Aldridge
10 - Steve Nash

Who does everyone have for RC of the year. Rubio and Irving have to be the top contenders right now.
Brookes, Walker and Knight are good but there not making the impact on their teams the way Ricky and Kyrie are. I wasn't expecting the Cavs to be just four games under .500 at this point.

Rubio is my rookie of the year, but Irving will win. Rubio leads him in everything but points, basically. Kwahi Leonard and Chandler Pardons deserve mention here too.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
How has no one mentioned Dwight Howard as an MVP candidate yet? Anyway I'm gonna join in the fun with my top 10....

1 - LeBron James
2 - Kevin Durant
3 - Dwight Howard
4 - Kobe Bryant
5 - Chris Paul
6 - Kevin Love
7 - Dwyane Wade
8 - Jeremy Lin
9 - LaMarcus Aldridge
10 - Steve Nash

A lot of people have been questioning whether or not he is giving 100% with the Magic. Even if he is, I think that all the drama with him wanting to be traded and then having critics say he is quiting on the team is going to hurt his chances, even if Lebron, Bryant and Durant weren't playing at such high levels.

1 - LeBron James
2 - Kevin Durant
3 - Dwight Howard
4 - Kobe Bryant
5 - Chris Paul
6 - Kevin Love
7 - Dwyane Wade
8 - Jeremy Lin
9 - LaMarcus Aldridge
10 - Steve Nash

:rofl:

Lin
Love
Durant
Queen James
Howard

Lakers pull it out. Odom just looks depressed in Dallas.

In other news, Eric Gordon has openly said he'd like to play in Indiana next year. :1orglaugh If they lose Gordan, Kaman is also a free agent 7 footer who will create a bidding war and probably leave. Minnesota's draft pick gets deeper into the 1st round every day. That would leave them with Aminu and Minnesota's pick, probably somewhere in the 12-15 range. Oh, and two future 2nd rounders. For Chris Paul. Good job Stern!!

New Orleans is going to be shit for a while. Although, Drummond and Kendall Marshall isn't a bad place to start. :1orglaugh

Who makes the playoffs first, Charlotte or New Orleans?

Knicks routed the Hawks last night, it was fun to watch but I do feel bad for the injury plagued Hawks.

As far as who is making the playoffs first Hornets or Cats? Even though there record does not show it I think the Cats are slightly deeper and have Kemba who is going to get better. Henderson is not having a bad season either. I'm gonna go with Charlotte but I don't think either are making the playoffs this half of the decade.

The Knicks are gonna get absolutely FUCKED tonight!!!!

I wish there was a prop bet on Lin turnovers. I would say over 7.5.

The Knicks only chance is 3pt FGs. That's really the Heat's only weakness.

The Knicks are playing very well. Not surprised that Lin is struggling, but the rest of the team is picking up that slack despite the turnovers.

If the Knicks can continue dominating the boards, this game could be closer than what many thought.

Wilson Chandler looking to sign with the Raptors if he doesn't sign with Denver, which is a strong possibility.

Man, the Heat suffocated the Knicks tonight. Manage to dial back the legend of Jeremy Lin just a tad. It was starting to reach Tebow-like proportions.

........Tebow still sucks.!!!

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
poor lin probably has the most pressure on him in the whole league. i feel bad for the guy.

an overnight star. everyone is watching him. thats gotta fuck with your head.

Lebron - 20 points. 5 steals. 8 assists. 9 rebounds. 2 blocks. Ya he's not MVP. :facepalm:

Lin really shit the bed tonight. Really, really shit the bed.

In other news, statement game by OKC. WTF is Bynum doing at the end of the 1st half?? :facepalm: If OKC doesn't win this year, they're going to start winning next year. And by start winning, I mean, the rest of the league is fighting for 2nd best for the next few years. If Lebron doesn't win MVP, Durant will and OKC could potentially have MVP, 6th man and DPOY in Harden and Ibaka, respectively. This is a really, really, really good team flying under the radar. I think they'll take it all.

Orlando can look great, and like chumps. 78 points? C'mon man.

Status
Not open for further replies.