• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to tell Dwight Howard that if he wants to win championships, he should come to Chicago. Everybody wants to go to either L.A, NYC, Brooklyn or Miami but not Chicago for some reason. I just get the sense from Howard that winning championships isn't really that important to him. He wants to be like LeBron, he wants to be in movies and commercials. Winning championships just isn't his priority.

What are the odds the Wolves would win tonight? I haven't been watching because the Wild are on and I just got back from downtown trying to get tix, but I am intrigued by this match. I think I will be able to catch the end at least. Looks close.

This Toronto/Washington game is a disgrace to watch. Hey Derozan. Hit a shot.

Wow, kudos to you for actually watching the two worst teams in the entire league. True basketball fan, you are. The only reason I'd even consider watching that is to watch Detroit's own Jordan Crawford, aka the dude who embarrassed LeBron so bad LeBron had to hide the tape.

What are the odds the Wolves would win tonight? I haven't been watching because the Wild are on and I just got back from downtown trying to get tix, but I am intrigued by this match. I think I will be able to catch the end at least. Looks close.

They just lost. No way in hell are my Bulls losing to the Wolves, they don't call D-Rose the Windy City Assassin for nothing.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
This Toronto/Washington game is a disgrace to watch. Hey Derozan. Hit a shot.

Where the hell did "future all-star DeRozan" go? We need Bayless and Kleiza back asap... :facepalm:

Wow, kudos to you for actually watching the two worst teams in the entire league. True basketball fan, you are. The only reason I'd even consider watching that is to watch Detroit's own Jordan Crawford, aka the dude who embarrassed LeBron so bad LeBron had to hide the tape.

I resent that. Detroit, Cleveland, Minnesota and Charlotte are at least as bad, if not worse, than the Raptors this season...

I watch more Raptor games than anybody else. It's pretty much all I get up here in Canada. Raptors, Maple Leafs and Canucks shoved down my throat. Once in a while, I'll be able to watch the Lakers or Heat, but it's usually Raptors or poker. Canada is a failure.

Kobe killed the Suns tonight. 48 points. Yikes. Still winless on the road though. :mad:

Portland still killin it.

Warriors pull off the upset.

Did anybody see those two guys sitting on the Mavs bench?? Hilarious. They weren't actually on the bench, but it looked like it. The announcers were funny too. "Check in!!"

I watch more Raptor games than anybody else. It's pretty much all I get up here in Canada. Raptors, Maple Leafs and Canucks shoved down my throat. Once in a while, I'll be able to watch the Lakers or Heat, but it's usually Raptors or poker. Canada is a failure.

The Canucks? That's retarded. Vancouver is on the other side of the country. I would think Detroit and Pittsburgh teams would get more airtime than Vancouver. It's not like I get Seattle sports in Detroit.

Did anybody see those two guys sitting on the Mavs bench?? Hilarious. They weren't actually on the bench, but it looked like it. The announcers were funny too. "Check in!!"

No, but I did notice some chick with huge tits and major cleavage behind the Magic's bench at Sacramento the other night.

PlasmaTwa2

The Canucks? That's retarded. Vancouver is on the other side of the country. I would think Detroit and Pittsburgh teams would get more airtime than Vancouver. It's not like I get Seattle sports in Detroit.

Hey, they're the only good team in Canada. :tongue:

And while we are speaking about Vancouver, I just want to say that I wish the Grizzlies were still around.

No, but I did notice some chick with huge tits and major cleavage behind the Magic's bench at Sacramento the other night.

Aha. I wish I could get some Redwing games. And huge tits? Nice.

I just want to say that I wish the Grizzlies were still around.

Me too. If Stu Jackson wasn't handed the keys to that franchise, they'd still be around. They literally missed on every single draft pick they had.

Great game tonight, Heat @ Clippers 10:30.

Everyone says the Clippers are "Lob City"... but it's really the Heat. Should be a great game.

PlasmaTwa2

Raptors lose, and Bargnani gets injured. Well, winning was fun while it lasted. I want to find the people who said Davis and DeRozan were going to take big steps forward and strangle them. At least Kleiza came back.

Raptors lose, and Bargnani gets injured. Well, winning was fun while it lasted. I want to find the people who said Davis and DeRozan were going to take big steps forward and strangle them. At least Kleiza came back.

Rumour has it, Jonas Valanciunas...? could head to Toronto this season. His Lithuanian club didn't qualify for the Euroleague and will lose sponsorship money. They could have Toronto buy him out, even though there is no buy out clause in his contract. Would you want him this year if it meant a few more wins? Or let him develop over seas, debut next season as a stronger 20 year old and have a higher pick in the deepest draft since 2003?

PlasmaTwa2

Rumour has it, Jonas Valanciunas...? could head to Toronto this season. His Lithuanian club didn't qualify for the Euroleague and will lose sponsorship money. They could have Toronto buy him out, even though there is no buy out clause in his contract. Would you want him this year if it meant a few more wins? Or let him develop over seas, debut next season as a stronger 20 year old and have a higher pick in the deepest draft since 2003?

I would have him stay in Lithuania. I don't think the Raptors would be willing to buy him out, only to have him play center on a team that takes two steps back for every win they get. Let him develop this year, then have him come over during the summer and get fully integrated and comfortable playing alongside Bargnani and Calderon in Casey's system. The higher draft pick would also be an extra bonus, obviously; with a top-five pick and Valanciunas next year the team will finally be ready to start developing into a strong playoff team which will hopefully coincide with Bargnani's prime years.

PlasmaTwa2

It's going to be a crowded front court with Jonas, Bargnani, Davis and Johnson.

I don't know what they will do with Johnson and Davis. I could potentially see them moving either one of them (most like Johnson, in my opinion) to make room for Valanciunas, though they might put Johnson back on the bench instead of moving him. I don't know. Moving Bargnani from the center has improved his game ten-fold and it seems like they weren't expecting him to improve so much when they drafted Davis.

Status
Not open for further replies.