• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I was going to say good win, but didn't realize the Knicks didn't have Amare.

It really was a fluke win. Raptors were lucky to hang on... Carmelo scared the shit out of me while watching.

Well, my Heat lost. Wade hasn't had a good start to the season (at least scoring). Meanwhile, Bosh has been a beast so far.

A week and a half into the season means its too early to say anything about whos real and whos not going to be as good as their start. My main thought about the season starting out was that this is not going to be a good year for older and more experienced teams like the Celtics or the Spurs or to teams who arent fossils but have enough mileage on them like the Lakers and Mavericks. Im anticipating this will be the year of a team like OK city which has youth and skill.

Bynum plays like he's supposed to, (even though it was against an extremely undersized Houston team) Kobe plays like Kobe and the entire team shuts down Houston for 6 whole minutes in the fourth quarter. I like. I like.

Portland, Chicago and Atlanta are all legit teams. I don't care what Yumi says.

Portland, Chicago and Atlanta are all legit teams. I don't care what Yumi says.

It's been 5-6 games, my friend. I'm not buying the Hawks or Blazers. Atlanta in particular I just think they are poorly coached. Not to say I could very well be wrong. Anyone saying Chicago's not legit is a moron. They are talented and deep. Which is why Derrick Rose was not the most valuable player last season.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
All-Star candidates were released today. I don't know how you decide who is an all-star after five games, but whatever.

For my part, there are three Raptors on the list: DeRozan, Bargnani and Calderon. None of them will make it.

All-Star candidates were released today. I don't know how you decide who is an all-star after five games, but whatever.

For my part, there are three Raptors on the list: DeRozan, Bargnani and Calderon. None of them will make it.

It's pretty much the same players every year. Especially in the East.

East starting 5. Every year.

C - Howard
PF - Bosh/Staudamire
SF - Lebron
SG - Wade
PG - Rose

West starting 5.

C - Love
PF - Griffin
SF - Durant
SG - Kobe
PG - Paul

I'd put money that these are the starting lineups.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
well. im pissed.

apparently, this season i will not be seeing any fucking games. why? cause the network fagged out and now if you dont have cable, you catch no games.

i was using the antenna shit for half the games on our local netowrk and now, no games this year.

FUCKED UP.

It never ceases to amaze me how much traveling you see in the NBA. Fucking pivot foot seems to move on every damn player.

And WTF is with the Wolves? They have so much talent it pisses me off they still can't put it together.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
It never ceases to amaze me how much traveling you see in the NBA. Fucking pivot foot seems to move on every damn player.

And WTF is with the Wolves? They have so much talent it pisses me off they still can't put it together.

I've always noticed they never call traveling!

Sorry squallumz, thats a bad deal there

Kevin Love is just a beast (my favorite player in the league no doubt) but that team has some real problems I hope Addelman can sort out and sort out quick.

wow the heat win without lebron and wade against the hawks. that was impressive. need to say i love norris cole. he is playing great at the point

Status
Not open for further replies.