• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
is channing doing well? thats good news. not that i get to see any fucking games this year!

FUCK!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Wow the Wizards are atrocious. The Wolves just beat the crap out of them and they didn't even have their second scorer in Beasley and no Barrea. I feel so bad for Saunders the former Gopher - he is such a great coach. I don't know how many people were in the crowd but I'd be surprised if it was over 10K. They were booing most of the 4th though.

Love is the first person since Kareem in '75 to start his first 7 (now 8) games with at least 20 and 12. It's a junk stat sort of but kind of cool.

The Easts worst nitemare has come to fruition, the Heat are deep beyond the big 3, and theyre even a bigger threat to win the title this year then last season because of the depth. Makes me think of the Lakers championship teams that had amazing depth with the bench.

PlasmaTwa2

wow the heat win without lebron and wade against the hawks. that was impressive. need to say i love norris cole. he is playing great at the point

People always seem to forget that on any other team, Bosh would be their number one option. Glad to see him playing so well this year. He takes too much flack.

Kevin Love talking goofy:

In an interview with 1500ESPN.com, Kevin Love was asked to pick the better power forward between he and Blake Griffin.

“I believe I'm the best '4' in the league,” he said. “I think you have to believe that you're the best. I think Mohammad Ali even said, 'I was the greatest before I knew I was.' I think everybody needs to have that mindset. That's part of winning the mind game from the very start. You have to believe it. You have to hold yourself accountable."

Love, 23, also touched on the possibility of the Wolves offering a maximum contract that would pay him as much as $80 million over five years.

“I don't know,” he said. “I don't know the answer to that at this point. It's all in my agent's (Jeff Schwartz) hands. People can speculate and say what they want, but I will just go out there, play basketball, and help this team win.”

While he wouldn't commit to signing an extension if the opportunity presented itself, Love also didn't rule out staying in Minnesota.

“I just don't know what I am going to do,” he said. “I'm happy to be a Timberwolf at this point and happy we're winning games.”

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...To_Signing_Max_Deal_With_Wolves#ixzz1iwO5lSND

http://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...d_Wont_Commit_To_Signing_Max_Deal_With_Wolves

What a goddamn joke. :facepalm: It sounds like Kevin Garnett all over again. So...he'll be on LA next year then? :facepalm:

PlasmaTwa2

Going to be a good game tonight. Hopefully Calderon will elevate his game against Rubio.

PlasmaTwa2

Raptors take way too many fouls. Can't even play thirty seconds of the game without giving the Timberwolves two free points. :facepalm:

PlasmaTwa2

Decent game by the Raptors. DeRozan hasn't been able to find his groove in the past few games, but Amir Johnson shut down Love tonight. Great game by him and Bargnani. Raptors still make too many fouls; even the coach took one.

really detroit? 68 points is all you can get against the bulls. yeah the bulls are great and playing nice defense but 68 cmon. thats like a german BBL team. by the way my free nba pass ran out yesterday:( now i have to pay to watch the nba.

PlasmaTwa2

really detroit? 68 points is all you can get against the bulls. yeah the bulls are great and playing nice defense but 68 cmon. thats like a german BBL team. by the way my free nba pass ran out yesterday:( now i have to pay to watch the nba.

Raptors got something like 65 against the 76ers a few nights ago, so hold your head up a little higher.

but i didnt want to bash them because i know you are a fan and you are in this thread freaquently (i know i wrote that wrong)

I'm actually impressed by the defence being played in the NBA this season. Chicago, Indiana, Philadelphia, L.A, Phoenix, Orlando, Toronto etc are all playing solid D. Philadelphia is the only team in the top 5 in points scored and points allowed. Crazy.

PlasmaTwa2

but i didnt want to bash them because i know you are a fan and you are in this thread freaquently (i know i wrote that wrong)

Hey, half the posts in these threads are people dissing the Heat, even though they're good. Feel free. I'm sure I've heard it all before. It comes with liking the team...

Status
Not open for further replies.