• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Raptors need to practice their foul shots. And Granger getting T'd out for staring down Davis? C'mon man. Refs need to save their technicals for plays that deserve it.

Kemba Walker looking like a poor mans Iverson out there.

Dirk hits 23,000. That's a lot of points.

Love/Rubio = sic.

Dalembert looking like a boss against his former team. He was clowning Cousins all night.

Philadelphia is going to upset someone Miami in the playoffs.

Lol...Detroit pulling up the caboose in attendance with a paltry 11K a game.

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

Somebody was saying Detroit was the best sports city? :1orglaugh

I've been paying attention to box score attendance every day and the NHL is no question beating the NBA in attendance. Don't know if the strike had anything to do with it but 11K in the D? That's just shit. Philly is shit too. So are Bucks and Rockets and the bottom 10 in the league pretty much.

Lol...Detroit pulling up the caboose in attendance with a paltry 11K a game.

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

Somebody was saying Detroit was the best sports city? :1orglaugh

I've been paying attention to box score attendance every day and the NHL is no question beating the NBA in attendance. Don't know if the strike had anything to do with it but 11K in the D? That's just shit. Philly is shit too. So are Bucks and Rockets and the bottom 10 in the league pretty much.

Detroit is a fairweather city. When the team is good, the fans will be everywhere. When the teams are bad, you can't give tickets away with a full tank of gas.

Detroit is a fairweather city. When the team is good, the fans will be everywhere. When the teams are bad, you can't give tickets away with a full tank of gas.

They should play a game in Lansing, Toledo, and Windsor. At least those games would draw an audience, if only for one night.

Whoa. Best Timberwolves win in a looooong time. Great shit. Played like shit, the whole lot of them, but they figured out to play down the entire game yet still pull out a win. That is what elite teams do. They are a fun team to watch when they are all playing well. Still no Beasley or Barrea either.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Without Bargnani the Raptors are trash. Jeez.

Boston looking to trade KG, Allen and Pierce?? Pierce needs to be a Celtic for life.

Garnett would be a good pickup for a team who needs some toughness inside (Miami, Philadelphia), and Allen would be a good fit for a team looking for outside shooters/3rd option (Chicago, New York). Paul Pierce ain't gonna find many suitors cuz he doesn't fit a role, he'd be most effective in his old role, the go to guy on a crappy team (Minnesota, Phoenix). None of them is gonna command much in trade value, at least enough for Boston to be tempted. They woulda been best served trading them last season, when at least they had a bit more value.

Garnett would be a good pickup for a team who needs some toughness inside (Miami, Philadelphia), and Allen would be a good fit for a team looking for outside shooters/3rd option (Chicago, New York). Paul Pierce ain't gonna find many suitors cuz he doesn't fit a role, he'd be most effective in his old role, the go to guy on a crappy team (Minnesota, Phoenix). None of them is gonna command much in trade value, at least enough for Boston to be tempted. They woulda been best served trading them last season, when at least they had a bit more value.

I really doubt Pierce is traded. I think he'd rather lose with Boston than win with anyone else. I dig that. However, I think Allen and Garnett are both free agents and will walk anyway. They'll both be traded for something. I think Chicago and OKC will make a strong push for those guys.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Bargnani returns with 36 points tonight and the Raptors finally win. The guy is a fucking monster.

Bargnani returns with 36 points tonight and the Raptors finally win. The guy is a fucking monster.

If JV pans out, the Raptors are going to be a matchup nightmare for everybody. Who's going to guard a 7 footer with a sweet, sweet high release jumpshot 18-20 feet out?? Their center won't be able to follow him out there. Most PF's will be too small to effectively defend him.

Yikes.

Just when you thought the Suns were turning the corner.... :facepalm:

Btw very good win, a blowout at Indiana for the Magic, Indy's first home loss. Dwight becomes the all time leading scorer in Magic history. Not bad considering what T-Mac and Penny did while they were playing in the O-rena.

how about melo putting together one hack of a night with 1 point:D:D i love to see him play bad. a pitty that amare and chandler punishe the bobcats inside.
and my heat win against my most beloved enemy:)

Chris Bosh has been ballin'! I think the DWade injury was a blessing in disguise because it has allowed Bosh to get his Toronto swagger back. I can't wait to see this team when Wade's fully healthy.

I will enjoy watching the tandem of Love/Rubio for the next several years. If Darko could only put up 20+ more consistently could be an interesting squad.

I will enjoy watching the tandem of Love/Rubio for the next several years. If Darko could only put up 20+ more consistently could be an interesting squad.

He can opt out after 3 years and front office refused to give him 5 years, like Love wanted. Weird. Why wouldn't you keep him for as long as possible?

I really don't think Darko needs to put up 20+. If Darko could just do the dirty work (defense, rebound, get in player's heads), I think the 'Wolves will be just fine.

Maybe Derrik Williams or Johnson can be the second scoring threat? How has Williams been playing anyways?

He can opt out after 3 years and front office refused to give him 5 years, like Love wanted. Weird. Why wouldn't you keep him for as long as possible?

Yeah I know. Don't make much sense.

Maybe Derrik Williams or Johnson can be the second scoring threat? How has Williams been playing anyways?

Williams has been okay. We are still waiting on getting our second scoring threat Beasley back. Also Barrea. Beasley has been out for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.