• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Time to see if the Raptors have improved their defence....

Wolves are holding their own so far against last year's Western runners up, OKC. I'm 'bout to buy me a Love jersey. My Garnett and Marbury just can't be worn anymore.

where is rodfarva and STDiva?

Pretty sure rodfarva is reeling from his Oilers pulling up the cellar in the Northwest this year. He had bold thoughts about his squad this year.

Nice 2-0 start for the Bulls, I'm waiting for that post Jordan Title, came close last year, I say they at least make the finals this year

You mean 1-1? Gotta little ahead of yourself.

I wasn't really that impressed with their win over the Lakers (thought Lakers lost it more than Bulls won it), now they lost to the Warriors. Dunno? It's early though.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
You mean 1-1? Gotta little ahead of yourself.

I wasn't really that impressed with their win over the Lakers (thought Lakers lost it more than Bulls won it), now they lost to the Warriors. Dunno? It's early though.

No that was the preseaon record I was referring to, it was a mistake I had thought teh season started and it hadnt yet!

Bulls baby! D.Rose just showed you why he's the MVP

Puhlease. If he showed why he's MVP on Christmas, what did he show today? How not to shoot a ball? Congrats on the win, but you snuck by a team without the 6th man of the year and it's starting center. Why the fuck was Fisher trying to guard Rose anyway? :facepalm: If there is any positives to take out of that game, both defenses looked good...besides the last 3 minutes :facepalm: It's too bad we can't get you back in Chicago this season. We'll have to do it in the Finals ;)

Stephen Curry is a boss. Early season MVP candidate? The guy was close to quadruple double territory. I love that guy, he does it all.

NBA players make NHLers look like professional MMA fighters. Did anybody see that Boston/Knicks skirmish? Garnett chokes Walker like a bitch after getting trash talked...like he never does it...and Walker wants nothing to do with KG until there is people between them and then he acts like he's going to rip his head off. lolol. C'mon man.

Are Miami and Denver really good? Or is Dallas still hungover or suffering from all those players gone?

Knicks look...meh. They need a new coach.

Clippers look...meh. They need a shooting guard. Billups is not a shooting guard. Mr Big Shot? lolol

Anybody see this new NBA Forever commercial? Fucking awesome.

Thank God the NBA is back. My girlfriends parents would have been a nightmare without it.

PlasmaTwa2

It might have been against the Cavs but the Raptors looked like they improved somewhat over the offseason. Seven different players scored double-digits and I think moving Bargnani over to forward instead of forcing him to play center is going to play off for the team.

Course I say this now. Wait until they play a contender and I'll shut up.

It might have been against the Cavs but the Raptors looked like they improved somewhat over the offseason. Seven different players scored double-digits and I think moving Bargnani over to forward instead of forcing him to play center is going to play off for the team.

Course I say this now. Wait until they play a contender and I'll shut up.

They were racking up the blocks too. Defensive intensity isn't something we normally see at the ACC.

PlasmaTwa2

They were racking up the blocks too. Defensive intensity isn't something we normally see at the ACC.

Hopefully it's a sign that Casey is having a positive effect on the team and not just a one-off thing cause they were playing the one team that can be considered worse than them. It was a good team effort all around. Johnson played excellent, Barbosa played excellent, Bargnani showed some defence and Davis & DeRozan are going to be great. Call me optimistic, but starting next year I think there will be a reason fro fans to get legitimately excited about this team.

Puhlease. If he showed why he's MVP on Christmas, what did he show today? How not to shoot a ball? Congrats on the win, but you snuck by a team without the 6th man of the year and it's starting center. Why the fuck was Fisher trying to guard Rose anyway? :facepalm: If there is any positives to take out of that game, both defenses looked good...besides the last 3 minutes :facepalm: It's too bad we can't get you back in Chicago this season. We'll have to do it in the Finals ;)

Come on:facepalm: He's the MVP but even the best players have off nights

Ball Night!

Boston @ Miami TNT
Utah @ LA lakers TNT

Lets see if Lebron's post-up game is for real. I like the fact that Miami will put Lebron and Wade in the post more. Wade was already a great post-up player (kinda sad when your best post-up player is a 6'4" SG), but Lebron use to be very reluctant going into the post. I think Boston will be a true test whether his post-up game is for real.

I also think LA gets a win. Kobe really hasn't been that bad, but their PG play is certainly going to have to improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.