• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let's hope New Orleans stays strong and gets some good karma back in the near future.

I hope so. What is honestly sad is: Assholes mess it up for the committed players. Not all the NBA'ers are primadonnas, but the ones that are take it to the next level. Honestly, I didn't see Chris Paul going this route. I really don't see why he couldn't be more of a leader and recruit other guys to come to N.O. Instead, he seems bent on ditching a franchise he once called 'home' with fans who are very close to that team. When you see guys Nene staying in Denver, and D. Rose close to signing his extension, you gotta wonder where CP3's loyalty lies.

It's easy for a superstar to be committed to a place like Chicago, but in place like New Orleans... it kinda tough. Ultimately, superstars want to win, and if that means leaving New Orleans, then leave New Orleans. You have to be in a market where free-agents want to come. That means LA, Chicago, New York, Boston, Dallas, Orlando, and Miami.

Is Chicago really one of those cities? I don't really see big name free agents signing there. Boozer maybe? Jordan, Pippen (basically) and Rose were all home grown. And all I see is free agents leaving Orlando. Boston isn't really free agent friendly either.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Derrick Rose >>>>>>>>>> Lebron "Take my talents to South Beach" James

GO BULLS!!!!!

bulls-luvabulls(2).jpg

It's easy for a superstar to be committed to a place like Chicago, but in place like New Orleans... it kinda tough. Ultimately, superstars want to win, and if that means leaving New Orleans, then leave New Orleans. You have to be in a market where free-agents want to come. That means LA, Chicago, New York, Boston, Dallas, Orlando, and Miami.

Can you say that about CP3 after wanting to go to the Clippers? Again, why can't he get some of these stars to come to N.O. and win? The Hornets were a good piece away from being legit contenders, and it seems Paul has quit trying and wants to just bail. Note to him, LBJ, Melo, Amare, and anyone else thinking this way... Rings don't show up by cliquing up. If you think you're just gonna out-starpower teams en-route to a ring, you're dead ass wrong. It takes a complete team. Go ask Dirk what it takes if you're unsure.

BREAKING NEWS: Chris Paul traded to the L.A. Clippers

The Hornets will recieve: Eric Gordon, Al-Farooq Aminu, Chris Kamaan, and the protected first rounder from Minnesota

Remember when I told you all David Stern will win?

Can you say that about CP3 after wanting to go to the Clippers? Again, why can't he get some of these stars to come to N.O. and win? The Hornets were a good piece away from being legit contenders, and it seems Paul has quit trying and wants to just bail. Note to him, LBJ, Melo, Amare, and anyone else thinking this way... Rings don't show up by cliquing up. If you think you're just gonna out-starpower teams en-route to a ring, you're dead ass wrong. It takes a complete team. Go ask Dirk what it takes if you're unsure.

Is Chris Paul a PG or the GM? It's not his job to recruit players. But I'm pretty sure he's tried, but they end up going to Miami, LA, Boston, etc.... He's probably frustrated, and now wants to go to a contending team. Every year you see the same franchises win titles.

BREAKING NEWS: Chris Paul traded to the L.A. Clippers

The Hornets will recieve: Eric Gordon, Al-Farooq Aminu, Chris Kamaan, and the protected first rounder from Minnesota

Remember when I told you all David Stern will win?

And fuck yes!!!!!!!

Paul goes to the laughing stcok franchise of the league, and Davis Stern got exactly what he wants...again...

You tell me who won.

CP3 really looks like a huge loser right now.

Did Paul think things were going to be all kosher in NO after he said he wanted to split? Stupid ass. Hope they play NO at least a couple times this season and he gets boo'd off the court. Same thing for DH in Orlando.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the Wolf Pack bring to the league this year. I really think we're short a big man to really making some noise these next couple years.

I actually think Chris Paul just won.

Lets see how this plays out.

Dude how?

He's playing for the Clipper for the next two years. He won't resign. He won't win anything. His new owner is probably the worst in sports. He didn't go to N.Y. like he REALLY wanted. Where is the win at?

Dude how?

He's playing for the Clipper for the next two years. He won't resign. He won't win anything. His new owner is probably the worst in sports. He didn't go to N.Y. like he REALLY wanted. Where is the win at?

You said the Clippers were the laughing stock in the NBA... so what were the Hornets before Chis Paul went there?

Ever since Blake was drafted, there's been a buzz around the Clippers, even in LA. Free agents are going to want to go there(Lebron was rumored to be interested in 2010). Big things are going to be happening for the Clippers.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Right now Jerry Buss and the front office of The Lakers are pissed....

Mother fucker.

They gave up Gordon?? Bad move, considering he didn't sign an extension. Now they have 3 PG's who could be starting on a lot of teams? The Clippers were better off before this trade. Paul will leave and Griffin will leave.

New Orleans gets a top 5 SG and 2 (likely) lottery picks. Good job!

You said the Clippers were the laughing stock in the NBA... so what were the Hornets before Chis Paul went there?

Ever since Blake was drafted, there's been a buzz around the Clippers, even in LA. Free agents are going to want to go there(Lebron was rumored to be interested in 2010). Big things are going to be happening for the Clippers.

Yeah LBJ was interested just like T-mac and Tim Duncan were interested in the Bulls a few years back, right? What happens when he becomes restricted next year and he says he won't re-sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.