• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NBA '11/'12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what do you make of star players going overseas to get their basketball fix? Are they serious about playing until the lockout ends, or are they trying to get the negotiations going by threatening to play elsewhere?

so what do you make of star players going overseas to get their basketball fix? Are they serious about playing until the lockout ends, or are they trying to get the negotiations going by threatening to play elsewhere?

I think the big names are 99% threats. I don't believe for 1 second these young millionaires are actively looking for work.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I wonder how long it is going to take for them to consider cancelling the entire season, not just weeks of it. They will probably only do that as a last resort. I think we will get a fifty-game season like before...

im starting to get to the point where i just dont care if theres a season or not. The players are crybabies, the owners are whiners, and the commisioner is a total asshole. I almost cant care less about the negotiations. College basketball will do a good job getting my basketball fix anyway

I personally would like to take the time to thank the NBA and the Players Association for their lockout mess. You insured that my Tar Heels enjoyed the services of Harrison Barnes and John Henson for at least one more season. The NBA could fold forever as far as I am concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.