• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natalia Cruz / Natalia Cruze / Sophia Santi

Sophia_Santi

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I don't think she does but I wish she did.

p.s. Just noticed Digital Playground is releasing Sophia Santi: Erotique soon, I thought she wasn't making films for them anymore.

p.p.s. What's gonna get posted on the site tonight; more of the Sophia and Jerry set? :nanner:

Yes more of me and Jerry baby!

Here is a photo from the Hardcore shoot I did today for my website! We had so much fun I came like 4 times and I loved sucking his cock!!

sophiahc3.jpg

Mmmmmmm ..... :bowdown:

You are magnificent.

Hey, how's this:

How about promises that can't be kept stop being made? A statement was posted on this board about how "by the 20th" there would be a hardcore video on the site, yet it's now the 22nd and there's not even a full hardcore picture set on there, nevermind a full video. Hey, I'm not exactly aching and bleeding my soul out to see this new content, God knows Natalia/Sophia has done tons of hardcore shit already, but it's still annoying for promises to be made that are simply not kept when there's a paid membership involved. Yes, I paid for one, because I'm curious to see how it turns out, and as such I don't expect to be jerked around (no pun intended). If this is how all the new videos will be released, I recommend that no one subscribes to the site until perhaps 6 months to a year from now, to get some actual value out of it for your money.

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Hey, how's this:

How about promises that can't be kept stop being made? A statement was posted on this board about how "by the 20th" there would be a hardcore video on the site, yet it's now the 22nd and there's not even a full hardcore picture set on there, nevermind a full video. Hey, I'm not exactly aching and bleeding my soul out to see this new content, God knows Natalia/Sophia has done tons of hardcore shit already, but it's still annoying for promises to be made that are simply not kept when there's a paid membership involved. Yes, I paid for one, because I'm curious to see how it turns out, and as such I don't expect to be jerked around (no pun intended). If this is how all the new videos will be released, I recommend that no one subscribes to the site until perhaps 6 months to a year from now, to get some actual value out of it for your money.

6 Posts so I will forgive you but once only. You are obviously not a member just a troller on the board hating! Sophia's real members know what's on the site! There are quite a few Hardcore photosets and video's. 7 hardcore photosets have gone up in the past 11 days not even counting the video's. Hardcore photosets have gone up all week! Maybe you should clear your cookies and come back with an apology.

ss_ss.jpg

@Sophia, Thanks for sharing the pics and link, babe!

@RickJames187, get your facts straight before bitching out

@Nina, YOU KICKED ASS!