• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natalia Cruz / Natalia Cruze / Sophia Santi

Sophia_Santi

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
So 3 shoots are scheduled; what happens after that or does it depend on how popular the site is?

No I will be shooting once a month. We did 3 in a week to start out and then were shooting once a month after that. The site will be updated regularly with hardcore.

Joybobington

Closed Account
No I will be shooting once a month. We did 3 in a week to start out and then were shooting once a month after that. The site will be updated regularly with hardcore.

Just joined website and the new pics ain't all up yet. Is there any way to see the pics in higher resolution?

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Just joined website and the new pics ain't all up yet. Is there any way to see the pics in higher resolution?

Pics are up hun I posted them myself. I even checked again and its all good! Let me know if you have any problems. The resolution is set the same on all the photos.I hope you like them next set will be up on Monday:nanner:

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe

The first photo set with Jerry is up, it is 50 photos all of him eating her pussy! It is so hot!! The next set will be up monday! but the site is updated daily so other stuff will be going up in between that. There is another hardcore video of her and another guy called XXX Hardcore up now and there is 6 of those. There are also another Hardcore Photo set set up called Hardcore anyone it's POV style! Enjoy!!

Will you be doing any interracial scenes?

Also did you ever consider modeling for suicidegirls when you first got in the industry?

Sophia_Santi

Verified Babe
Will you be doing any interracial scenes?

Also did you ever consider modeling for suicidegirls when you first got in the industry?

Not right away but I would love to work with Mr. Marcus when I do.

Oh yea I thought about it!

Well for you I loaded Hard-core photo sets Monday thru Thursday with a hardcore movie going up on Friday. I also just loaded 2 new video's :glugglug:

Wow personal service from Nina Mercedez:hatsoff:

Sophia_Santi

Verified Babe
Here is a photo from the Hardcore shoot I did today for my website! We had so much fun I came like 4 times and I loved sucking his cock!!

sophiahc3.jpg