• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natalia Cruz / Natalia Cruze / Sophia Santi

Here is a photo from the Hardcore shoot I did today for my website! We had so much fun I came like 4 times and I loved sucking his cock!!

sophiahc3.jpg

We can show a picture of the blowjob?. Please, please

Absolutely breathtaking. I Envy the lucky bastard :glugglug:

DNME

Banged4Life
Sophia, is that Voodoo you're with?

DNME

Banged4Life
Here is a photo from the Hardcore shoot I did today for my website! We had so much fun I came like 4 times and I loved sucking his cock!!

sophiahc3.jpg

Sophia, is that Voodoo you're with?

Hey Sophia...found my way over here from Nina's thread...just wanted to say you're gorgeous and I love your back tatt. Hope to hear from you sometime...take care!

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Man not even members have seen these pics :(

Sophia Literally shot this today, LOL I am just showing you guys what will be available on her site it is a freeones exclusive peek! The members are the only ones who will see the whole thing considering she is only shooting BG for her website.

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I wanted to know if the video will be downloadable or in flash format like the others?

The are all flash, since tubesites have become so popular I do not have downloadable files anymore. but no one ever complains because the video's are so good and the site is filled with content.

Don't worry I'm not complaining :). I like the site as it is! You make a very good job on it. :glugglug:

:lovecoupl

Joybobington

Closed Account
Hey Sophia,

I was wondering if you were doing live shows on your website and if so, how often?

thanks,

I don't think she does but I wish she did.

p.s. Just noticed Digital Playground is releasing Sophia Santi: Erotique soon, I thought she wasn't making films for them anymore.

p.p.s. What's gonna get posted on the site tonight; more of the Sophia and Jerry set? :nanner: