• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Natalia Cruz / Natalia Cruze / Sophia Santi

Sophia, damn, that's so sexy! Great photo, Nina. :D

shoot I did last week!

ss12.jpg
Very nice! More tattoo pics!:)

Here is a photo from the Hardcore shoot I did today for my website! We had so much fun I came like 4 times and I loved sucking his cock!!

sophiahc3.jpg

Awesome pics Sophia! I saw apic with you, Jenaveve and Mr. Marcus. Is that from your site and is it hardcore? You're incredible.:hatsoff:

Sophia is freakin hot and one of my all time favorites so when i found this thread and saw that she was doing boy/girl scenes again I almost had a heart attack. Naturally I had to pay the $30 to become a member to see what all the hype was all about. Man...I was greatly disappointed.

There are only 2 hardcore scenes and they're broken up into segments. One scene if from along time ago. The other is the most recent one she just filmed but it's also broken up into segments but not all of them are posted. You only get one segment every week. I think she's doing this because of the lack of content. Yea there are a lot of pics and videos but who really cares about pics anyway. The other videos are solo scenes, stuff we've being seeing for the past few years, nothing different really.

But to drag out the scene and only post up one segment a week is ridiculous for $30/month. I wish there was better value. If I were you guys I would wait around 6 months to give her time to post more content. Other than that, you won't get your moneys worth. I wish I didn't have to post since she's one of my favorites but i want to warn you guys. I wish somebody had warned me before I shelled out my hard earned money.