• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Miss FreeOnes Winners to be announced at Exxxotica Miami on May 19th! Be there!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
For those of you who were planning to attend Exxxotica Miami on Saturday, May 19th, you're in for a treat! We've teamed up with Exxxotica and will be announcing the winners of the 2012 Miss FreeOnes contest at 8:45pm at the main stage!! Afterwards you can come on over to The Mansion on Miami Beach to party with FreeOnes and the winners!

So, who's going to be at Exxxotica Miami on the 19th? To celebrate with us?! :D

And of course, here are the details for the Miss FreeOnes after party! Click here

Sounds like a great party.Absolutley gutted not to be there.Will have to move to America just to make sure i don`t miss next years.Hope you all have a great time.

missdannigee

Official Checked Star Member
Ill be there working at the naked booth! :)

Hi Petra...

What if I am not planning on attending Exxxotica...should I book a trip out there just for the Freeones party?

shimmy2

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Hi Petra...

What if I am not planning on attending Exxxotica...should I book a trip out there just for the Freeones party?

just booked my flight I'll be at xbiz, exotica, and the freeones party. will bring extra baby oil from the dollar store :D

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
where is the contest for the free trip and vip pass?

They aren't doing it this year because the winner of last year's contest realized he was gay as he was getting on the plane and got scared.

Hondarobot

Banned
They aren't doing it this year because the winner of last year's contest realized he was gay as he was getting on the plane and got scared.

Why the hell is this guy so interested in gay male sex that he includes a reference in nearly every post?

It seems weird.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Why the hell is this guy so interested in gay male sex that he includes a reference in nearly every post?

It seems weird.

Why the hell is this guy so interesting in whether or not I'm gay that he inquires about it in nearly every post?

It seems weird.

Saffron Taylor

Official Checked Star Member
Would love to be there! Is there a way for us to be notified if we have won, to make the 5000 mile journey for?

Miami seems an attractive place right now, weather in UK is quite horrible, lol