• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 8637801, member: 346743"]It basically went how I predicted too!
The names weren't quite as I predicted, but my prediction that active OCSMs would take four of six non-OCSM-specific categories was spot-on.

Wooowwwwww the worst kept secret on the Planet has finally been unleashed with the names of the main category winners of the Miss FreeOnes 2014 Competitions
and may I say
Miss Hybrid Briana Mandy Andi August Harley and Julia Ann (woooooofffff - hhhaaaa)
well done temptresses on achieving Number 1 positions in your sections of the competition.
It was a tough campaign , perhaps one of the toughest in the whole history of online erotic polls. Such was the calibre of excellent mouthwatering beauty.

I want to say well done to the Round 1 and Round 2 victors as well. Those beauties who came in the top 10 , the top 20 etc. well done to everyone really.
Also it takes great mental strength to allow one's name to go on the ballot paper for an election. The same can be said here.
So well done also to those beauties who competed but were not on the final shortlist for Round 3.
Your efforts are appreciated.
Miss FreeOnes 2014 is over. The buildup for the 2015 competition starts right now.

ban-one

Works for panties
Congrats to the winners and it was fantastic having Miss Hybrid, August Ames, Andi Land, and Mandy Flores at the party!

Once I can get to my laptop, I'll post the winners thread, but until then the results are:

Miss Hybrid - Miss FreeOnes 2014

Andi Land - Best Adult Model

Mandy Flores - Best OCSM

August Ames - Best Newcomer

Briana Lee - Best Cam Girl

Harley Spencer - Most Underrated

Julia Ann - Best MILF

Congrats on your wins, ladies :)

That must be the most deserving list of winners in the history of the competition,

All active members, who actually know what Freeones is, and support the boards, members etc.

They all managed to win fair and square without resorting to cheap tricks and underhand tactics.

Well done Petra and team for organising and running such a successful competition

:jump: :partysml::partysml::partysml::partysml:

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
That must be the most deserving list of winners in the history of the competition,

All active members, who actually know what Freeones is, and support the boards, members etc.

They all managed to win fair and square without resorting to cheap tricks and underhand tactics.

Well done Petra and team for organising and running such a successful competition

:jump: :partysml::partysml::partysml::partysml:

Totally agree!!! :bounce:

Also congrats to Briana & Harley for winning their categories as well - both deserving beautiful ladies!!! :clap::jump:

Now when do we find out the placings???
:angels:

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Congrats to the winners and it was fantastic having Miss Hybrid, August Ames, Andi Land, and Mandy Flores at the party!

Once I can get to my laptop, I'll post the winners thread, but until then the results are:

Miss Hybrid - Miss FreeOnes 2014

Andi Land - Best Adult Model

Mandy Flores - Best OCSM

August Ames - Best Newcomer

Briana Lee - Best Cam Girl

Harley Spencer - Most Underrated

Julia Ann - Best MILF

It was fantastic to meet you Petra :), I can't remember if I said goodbye to you properly, there were so many people there I should have tracked you down and planted a big kiss on you!
Meeting Adam was very cool too..... I just wish he could have stopped drooling and jerking off on himself long enough to talk for a bit! LOL
Ok not really..

Congrats to all the winners and to all contestants again and thx to freeones staff for making it possible..

And I hope everybody had a good party!!!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 8637225, member: 346743"]I am SO happy for you ladies!!!! Congrats!!!

Sorry Maggie you didnt make it.

You deserved it as well, but...

Next year is another try, congrats to all winners as well!!