• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes is Over! Round 3 Begins! See the Winners of Round 2 Here!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Thank you to everyone who has voted for the board girls.

Well done to TTP and friends for remembering to vote every day. Many of you have a 100% record. Even if you only voted once, thank you for bothering.

Vote007.jpg

You have all done a fantastic job, let's see if it was enough.

Thank you to Ricky for all the fabulous artworks, it would not be Miss FreeOnes without you.

MsHybrid406b.jpg

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

Now that is one hell of a last image to see before going to bed. I'll be sleeping very good now.
You really deserve the support you have :heart:

Just finished casting my final votes in this year's contest for

Miss Freeones Miss Hybrid

Best Cam Girl Briana Lee

Best Adult Model Lolita Borgia, Andi Land and Ivy Jean

Best OCSM Mandy Flores

Most Under-rated Harley Spencer

While I obviously want these ladies to win, good luck to all the contestants.

There is a lot more that I would like to say, but sometimes things are better left unsaid.

I just cast my final votes before the contest ends.

Miss FreeOnes Miss Hybrid
Best Cam Girl Maggie Green
Best Adult Model Masuimi Max
Best OCSM Mandy Flores
Best MILF Charlee Chase
Most Underrated Ari Dee and Harley Spencer

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8614742, member: 579739"]Just an hour and a half until the end of the contest! Really flew by this year, pretty drama free, I'm ridiculously happy to have won the first two rounds in Most Underrated and crossing my fingers for the 3rd one.

I have my fingers crossed for you too! :D

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8614742, member: 579739"]Thank you all again, I hope everyone remembers to get their last minute votes in. Every vote counts!

Got mine in just after midnight! :thumbsup:

Also...

Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 8614742, member: 579739"]
039.jpg

087.jpg

:rubbel:

My last vote was :

Miss Freeones : Miss Hybrid
Best cam-girl : xO Gisele
Best adult : Lolita Borgia
Best Newcom. : Dakota Skye
Best OCSM : Mandy Flores
Most underrat. : Harley Spencer
Best MILF : Kendra Lust

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
I thought the final votes were yesterday, but a little birdy told me there was a window of opportunity to cast the very last votes...

So, final votes:

Miss FreeOnes - Miss Hybrid
Best Cam - Briana Lee, Maggie Green
Most underrated - Harley Spencer
Best OCSM - Mandy Flores
Best Adult - Andi Land, Lolita Borgia

my final votes for 2014's contest...

Mandy Flores, OCSM like no other... don't believe me? Check out the addiction thread. Thanks, Ms. Mandy!
Miss Hybrid, here's hoping the tart that deserves the Miss FreeOnes title gets it.
Harley Spencer, underrated... underrated indeed... a wonderful fixture here, as evidenced by the photos above... best of luck, young lady.
Andi Land and Kaylee Rayne Adult Model. Ms. Rayne, keep coming around over the next year or start a thread.
Charlee Chase... MILF
and last but certainly not least, another FreeOnes fixture, well deserving of recognition for tolerating us wankers, Sabrina Deep.

Thanks to all the ladies who competed.
Thanks to all the fans who voted.

Special thanks to Petra... Roald, when're we gonna get a photo of cthuluu?

Pax,
RA

Once more with feeling

Miss FreeOnes 2014 - Miss Hybrid
Best Cam Girl - Sabrina Deep
Best Adult Model - Lolita Borgia Andi Land
Best OCSM - Mandy Flores
Best MILF - Brandi Love
Most Underrated - Harley Spencer

Mandy Flores

my final votes for 2014's contest...

Mandy Flores, OCSM like no other... don't believe me? Check out the addiction thread. Thanks, Ms. Mandy!
Miss Hybrid, here's hoping the tart that deserves the Miss FreeOnes title gets it.
Harley Spencer, underrated... underrated indeed... a wonderful fixture here, as evidenced by the photos above... best of luck, young lady.
Andi Land and Kaylee Rayne Adult Model. Ms. Rayne, keep coming around over the next year or start a thread.
Charlee Chase... MILF
and last but certainly not least, another FreeOnes fixture, well deserving of recognition for tolerating us wankers, Sabrina Deep.

Thanks to all the ladies who competed.
Thanks to all the fans who voted.

Special thanks to Petra... Roald, when're we gonna get a photo of cthuluu?

Pax,
RA

Well thank you Alan, and every last one of you that has been supporting me and voting! I know it was close going into round 3, and any one of us in that top 10 deserved the title. I don't have any ill will towards anyone who has given their time and attention to this site and the board members.

I truly hope Miss Hybrid has managed to achieve her goal and pulled out the 1st place position in the main Miss Freeones category. I understand why Siri is so popular and loved, but Miss Hybrid is synonymous with Freeones in my eyes, I don't think anyone who isn't an actual Freeones employee has dedicated more time to this site and it's members.

You guys have been wonderful this year, lot's of love and i can't wait to see which of my favorite girls has won!!

full%20(12).jpg

AndiLand

Well, this is it! I don't know about you guys, but I had an amazing time being treated to so many sexy pics from OCSM's and this whole contest was a blast! Thank you to everyone who participated. Make those last votes count! ;)

I've been burying myself in school work all night (midterms are right around the corner!)

AndiLand_FO_IMG_7831.jpg

AndiLand_FO_IMG_7936.jpg

I can't believe it's almost over already! Now we just have to wait for the results.... anticipation makes my nipples hard.

AndiLand_FO_MG_0746.jpg

Good luck to all the ladies! :)

Round 3, last day (this time it's really the last one)

Miss Freeones 2014 : Miss Hybrid
Best Cam-Girl : Maggie Green, Sabrina Deep
Best Adult Model : Lolita Borgia
Best OCSM : Mandy Flores
Most Underrated : Harley Spencer, Angel DeLuca

What posts count for vote weighting

I'm hoping an Admin will reply to this, but all are welcome.

Are posts to the board the only way to add weight to one's Miss FreeOnes votes?
Are there any content requirements for qualifying posts? Or does merely making a comment qualify as making a post?

I submit a fair number of bio corrections in Babe Section pages. As these submissions add to the quality of the database, might they also be considered for adding weight to my votes?