• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Saturday October 11th is Party Time! We're celebrating the conclusion of Miss FreeOnes in LA!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I'll let you know closer to the date, I'll do my best to make it out!

When you RSVP, make sure to tell me what you can drink and where I can find it if it's not at Costco or a general liquor store so I can make sure you have something other than Jager to get toasted off of. :D

Hmmmm too bad you couldn't have done it at Exxxotica NJ this year. :( Probably not going to be able to make LA in October.

I actually wasn't going to do a party at all this year (it's a lot of work from 3,000 miles away setting this up) but I just happened to be in the area for my vacation when a deal I couldn't refuse from OC Modeling came up. So that's why it's on the west coast this year. Pure luck.

I'd love to make it out but I don't know...anyone wanna float me a plane ticket? You can have my panties.

Better start bugging Anders. :suspicious:

You know....I'm scheduled to be in LA from the 8th-10th...I might be able to extend that....hmmmm....

If you will be hit me up via PM and we'll talk.

Oh man, I'm going to be in NY that weekend. :crying:

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
Hey Anders! Me needs a plane ticket to LA..you got this covered right? You could have motor boat privileges for the entire party...just sayin'....

Sure, if you can swing me an invite to the party I'll pay for your flight, oh, and you'll have to pay for my flight from Holland too, since Petra refuses to pay for having me over... cheap bastard.

You know what, this seems reasonable, I pay for your domestic flight and you'll fork out for my international one, its a deal!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Sure, if you can swing me an invite to the party I'll pay for your flight, oh, and you'll have to pay for my flight from Holland too, since Petra refuses to pay for having me over... cheap bastard.

You know what, this seems reasonable, I pay for your domestic flight and you'll fork out for my international one, its a deal!

Fuck man...I paid for my own flight. So don't whine.

Angel DeLuca

Official Checked Star Member

Everyone just seems to be so nice helping one another lol But for reals how is Maggie Green going to get out here for the party? Would love to meet her and hang out :p

- - - Updated - - -

And you couldnt pay for mine while you were at it? Sheesh... cheapo...

Hey she is a cheapo..... she is just business smart :) LOL

Briana Lee

I actually wasn't going to do a party at all this year (it's a lot of work from 3,000 miles away setting this up) but I just happened to be in the area for my vacation when a deal I couldn't refuse from OC Modeling came up. So that's why it's on the west coast this year. Pure luck.

Oh I seeeeee. Oh well maybe next year then. :)

Maggie Green

Sounds fair, lol

If I win, then I'd definitely hop on out there!

SabrinaDeep

I might pop in, if i can move some already booked European flights and dates around. I'll let you know if that happens, so you can let me know if there's still room on the guest list.

And if you wanted to throw a party for Europe, you're all invited to a beautiful location in Barcelona which i'll be glad to make available (everybody brings booze and crisps).

Angel DeLuca

When you RSVP, make sure to tell me what you can drink and where I can find it if it's not at Costco or a general liquor store so I can make sure you have something other than Jager to get toasted off of. :D

Thats really great luck! Cant wait to see how it turns out.

I'd love to go, but unless I have to drive down there for work, it probably won't be feasible.

Briana Lee

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 8604859, member: 498873"]I live in L.A. ;) ;)

You do?! Damn how did we not hook up when I was there in August?!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
What a scene it's going to be with Her Royal Highness running around shouting, "No pictures!"

CharleeChase

I'm located on the East coast in Florida and am already attending the Tampa Nightmoves Caravan of Stars as I do every year, so am unable to make it.