• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Saturday October 11th is Party Time! We're celebrating the conclusion of Miss FreeOnes in LA!

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
What will the weather be like so that I know what to wear. Can someone do a packing list for me to give to Felix please? I have thigh boots on the list so far and that is all?

Miss Hybrid

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
What will the weather be like so that I know what to wear. Can someone do a packing list for me to give to Felix please? I have thigh boots on the list so far and that is all?

Miss Hybrid

Sounds good to me. If you get cold, I'll let you borrow my jacket.

vanlee1

IMAGINE

Miss Hybrid
I just checked the weather forecast and it should still be clear skies with 70's F in the day and 50's F in the evening. So a light jacket along with your thigh high boots (pics please) would be perfect, breastless top/assless bottoms are optional but appreciated ;)

Sounds good to me. If you get cold, I'll let you borrow my jacket.
Always the horny/sexually charged gentleman that we can all count on (pics please) :thumbsup:

Briana Lee

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 8618538, member: 346743"]Man, I really want to go to this. Sadly, I don't think it can happen. : (

Ditto! Booooooo! :(

Angel DeLuca

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 8618538, member: 346743"]Man, I really want to go to this. Sadly, I don't think it can happen. : (

That sucks, to bad we don't get to meet now :(

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

SabrinaDeep

I will know by Tuesday if i can make it. Is it fucking people at the party allowed? I've been taught "no sex, no party" and i wouldn't want to get bored; plus getting drunk without having sex is incredibly illegal, in my book.

Hopefully Adam was able to survive this one. It must have been tough when he found out he would have over a dozen people that could boss him around like a slave instead of one. I'm sure it was also tough when he found out that FreeOnes's Oil Dude was an imaginary position that Roald came up with and he also couldn't have that either.

Hopefully Adam was able to survive this one. It must have been tough when he found out he would have over a dozen people that could boss him around like a slave instead of one. I'm sure it was also tough when he found out that FreeOnes's Oil Dude was an imaginary position that Roald came up with and he also couldn't have that either.

Yet, he found out he was a winner at the party - BitchBoy of the Year. His prize? Rubbing oil on Roald's feet.

Is there a dress code?

Yep ...

I believe thigh boots are in order ...

Other than that, the reigning queen may come as she is ...

Or perhaps the gold dress ...??

Nice work, Team Tart Commander !

I salute you !

(Well ... you know what I mean ! "

:nanner: :lips: :dominatrix: :rubbel:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Funny enough, my husband got oil dude duty. Why do you think Hybrids dress is so shiney.

Yet, he found out he was a winner at the party - BitchBoy of the Year. His prize? Rubbing oil on Roald's feet.