• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Voting for the 2nd round has Officially started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done! I'm becoming more of a fan of her's everyday

Thanks Jrod. :glugglug:

To the other members out there please save a vote for Nikki Nova

She really does care alot for her fans, and even despite all the shit she is going through. She still is able to come on here , post some pics, make comments and show us all a real fun time. I would love to see that keep going through round 3 What do you say?

hey good evening everyone.

Just got home from shooting for Mike Adriano all day and I'm dead ass tired. I'm shooting tomorrow night for Teravision instead of Thursday and am not looking forward to it. I didn't know that Evan was running TV??? She didn't say anything about it on the phone and from I'm told they are still doing business together which is very strange considering the shit being said. Oh well, it's a paycheck and good PR. I hear he's a dick and a half so it should be interesting how it goes. I'm not one to deal with assholes well :)

I hope everyone has a great night and I'm about to have some pork loin with roasted potatoes. mmmmmmmmmm!!! lol like you give 2 shits! :)

FUCKING VOTE FOR Mariah Milano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mariah-nichole-035.jpg

mariah-nichole-019.jpg

mariah-nichole-031.jpg
Stop yelling at me! hahahaha!:D Mariah. you of course always have my vote.
I have heard that Evan Seinfeld is kind of an ass too; going back to his Biohazard days but who knows. He could be a great guy but I doubt it. Anyway, glad you enjoyed the dinner and I wish you luck tomorrow. Take it easy sweetness!

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
thanks so much guys...I am going through today's emails and cannot imagine where people come up with some of the shit they say to me. Seriously. Unreal!

I guess I shoud lay it on the line, like I do everynight around this time...

Nikki Nova (I always make sure she gets the first check everytime)
Mariah Milano (sassy and independant...love it)
Miss Hybrid (just because I like to see her squirm as her ranking gets higher)
Danielle FTV (everyday I keep trying...stay sweet)
Lisa Sparxxx (I would just love to hear your voice...that KY draw)

My deepest apologies to Nina Mercedez. I'm trying to get some of these girls into the top 20. :iloveyou: still Nina.

Does anyone else think that only having one vote in the next round sucks??? I mean I can understand one vote to decide the order of the top ten, but wow is it going to suck when we can only vote once per day for the 20 that make it. Just a random thought, and no I'm not complaining (well maybe just a little) Petra about the contest. I just would have liked some smidgen of flexibility.

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
I guess I shoud lay it on the line, like I do everynight around this time...

Nikki Nova (I always make sure she gets the first check everytime)
Mariah Milano (sassy and independant...love it)
Miss Hybrid (just because I like to see her squirm as her ranking gets higher)
Danielle FTV (everyday I keep trying...stay sweet)
Lisa Sparxxx (I would just love to hear your voice...that KY draw)

My deepest apologies to Nina Mercedez. I'm trying to get some of these girls into the top 20. :iloveyou: still Nina.

Its ok but save me a vote next round plz!

Taking my boss's recommendation I am adding MS. Hybrid to my daily vote list.

Here is today's

1. Love Gisele

2. Danielle FTV

3. Rachel Starr

4. Ms. Hybrid

One more vote..

great choice she sure is sooo hot :thumbsup:

I'm ok just really behind in a work and stuff to do. I need a fee clones and maybe I could get caught up.
xoxoxo
Nikki Nova
http://missfreeones.com/biography_Nikki_Nova.html
vote for Nikki Nova!

o i'll make u clones if i can keep 1, it'll never be as good as u but it's good to have ur clone :love-smi:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH...howcome this hot women with a wicked sense of humour is not on top 20???!!!
Hummmm???!!!
If doesn´t get to top 20 some heads are gonna roll...and lemons to....lol

ya sux :crash:

hey good evening everyone.

Just got home from shooting for Mike Adriano all day and I'm dead ass tired. I'm shooting tomorrow night for Teravision instead of Thursday and am not looking forward to it. I didn't know that Evan was running TV??? She didn't say anything about it on the phone and from I'm told they are still doing business together which is very strange considering the shit being said. Oh well, it's a paycheck and good PR. I hear he's a dick and a half so it should be interesting how it goes. I'm not one to deal with assholes well :)

I hope everyone has a great night and I'm about to have some pork loin with roasted potatoes. mmmmmmmmmm!!! lol like you give 2 shits! :)

FUCKING VOTE FOR MARIAH MILANO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mariah-nichole-019.jpg

GL with ur shooting, try to have fun and u know i always vote for u :computer:

aaahhh..bloodmonkey mate.....you re drewling.....lol

who can blame him iam drooling too

her name is nichole and she lives in Ohio not sure of her last name. it wasn't a good experience though. we shot for Penthouse and did the live broadcast together. the pics came out way better than I expected though so that's a plus! :)

yep great pics thx babe :glugglug: hope to c u in the top 20

thank you Seth! it was DELICIOUS!!!!!!!! you veggie's don't know what you're missing! :)

o stake i love stake :nanner:

I'm thinking I'll just add her to my daily vote list.

thx buddy she sure deserves it :thumbsup:

Does anyone else think that only having one vote in the next round sucks??? I mean I can understand one vote to decide the order of the top ten, but wow is it going to suck when we can only vote once per day for the 20 that make it. Just a random thought, and no I'm not complaining (well maybe just a little) Petra about the contest. I just would have liked some smidgen of flexibility.

ya voting for 1 girl is so damn hard :rolleyes:

You just broke my heart. Blondes need love too. :(

i love blondies :lovecoupl

Hey everyone Thanks for all the Votes you guys Rock!!
Here are some pics! Enjoy!

5.jpg

thx babe gr8 pics as always :bowdown:

Its ok but save me a vote next round plz!

u r on my list for daily votes :glugglug:

Status
Not open for further replies.