• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Voting for the 2nd round has Officially started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mr Vern I love that photo. xxx

And that photo loves you too!

Now lets all get serious!--Miss Hybrid at nº43???!!!!!..where is this world going to??!!
What next??!!!!
Miss Hybrid on top 20???
I promise every Goddamn voters a full size poster of Miss Hybrid , plus a double pack of oreos and a six pack of beer and a bottle of Mr.Daniels...if that happens!

no I at 43 but hey xxx

come on boys....I know you are jerking my chain xxxx

ChainHose005.jpg

Oh, we all know how much you like having your chain jerked Miss Hybrid !! Ha!! ;) LOL
Hey, I'm just thrilled to see you move up 4 spots today into 43rd place !!
Wooo Hoooo !!! :glugglug::nanner:
Anyway, Let's just keep those votes cumming for Miss Hybrid EVERYDAY, because I'm with Antonio,
we might just be able to pull off another AMAZING cumback for her, and she SO DESERVES IT !!!:thumbsup:

Now lets all get serious!--Miss Hybrid at nº43???!!!!!..where is this world going to??!!
What next??!!!!
Miss Hybrid on top 20???
I promise every Goddamn voters a full size poster of Miss Hybrid , plus a double pack of oreos and a six pack of beer and a bottle of Mr.Daniels...if that happens!

Taking my boss's recommendation I am adding MS. Hybrid to my daily vote list.

Here is today's

1. Love Gisele

2. Danielle FTV

3. Rachel Starr

4. Ms. Hybrid

One more vote..

hi all

i'm waiting to vote (it will be my usual 5 so no shocks). there's been some unpleasantness on the thread so i think we need to inject some good humour. now this idea could either kick off or go down like a lead balloon.

i am sure there are a few music fans out there. get your thinking caps on & think of an appropriate song title for each or as many of the girls as poss.

in case you're confused i have thought of a few....& remember, no insults. we want some humour or some unashamed grovelling.

1. causing a commotion (madonna) : surely a song about deauxma & mariah milano?
2. bootylicious (destinys child) : lisa sparxxx
3. unpretty (tlc) : vicky vette (don't worry, it's a reference to what some nutter called her a few days ago. vv is anything but)
4. chains (tina arena) : who else but miss hybrid?
5. simply the best (tina turner) : bree olson (ok, i'm being biased)
6. just like jesse james (cher) : jessica jaymes (bit corny but funny)
7. angel (shaggy) : sunny lane (she is very angelic looking)

my head's hurting now. someone else have a go.

What next??!!!!
Miss Hybrid on top 20???

I'm voting now!!! JD and oreos...woo hoo!:D

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member
Hair pulling?
Crosseyedlemons and you make a steamy video? hahah

Good to hear from you Nikki! You haven't missed much, only another bout of alleged acusations and some more hair pulling. Fun, fun, fun. it always makes me feel all warm inside when grown-ass adults are reduced to infancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.