• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

★★Miss FreeOnes 2010 - Voting for the 2nd round has Officially started!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikkiNova

Official Checked Star Member

Attachments

• CRW_0229_JFR.jpg
    CRW_0229_JFR.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 201
Nikki the photo that you're posting right now are absolutely beautiful, classy and hot!!!!!
Just like you are...why you are not into the top 20? why? :crying::weeping:

Hair pulling?
Crosseyedlemons and you make a steamy video? hahah
Hahaha! Crap! Now I have a disturbing visual in my head that I could have done without, :eek: Thanks, Nikki, thanks a lot! lol :D

Mariahxxx

hey good evening everyone.

Just got home from shooting for Mike Adriano all day and I'm dead ass tired. I'm shooting tomorrow night for Teravision instead of Thursday and am not looking forward to it. I didn't know that Evan was running TV??? She didn't say anything about it on the phone and from I'm told they are still doing business together which is very strange considering the shit being said. Oh well, it's a paycheck and good PR. I hear he's a dick and a half so it should be interesting how it goes. I'm not one to deal with assholes well :)

I hope everyone has a great night and I'm about to have some pork loin with roasted potatoes. mmmmmmmmmm!!! lol like you give 2 shits! :)

FUCKING VOTE FOR Mariah Milano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mariah-nichole-035.jpg

mariah-nichole-019.jpg

mariah-nichole-031.jpg

hey good evening everyone.

Just got home from shooting for Mike Adriano all day and I'm dead ass tired. I'm shooting tomorrow night for Teravision instead of Thursday and am not looking forward to it. I didn't know that Evan was running TV??? She didn't say anything about it on the phone and from I'm told they are still doing business together which is very strange considering the shit being said. Oh well, it's a paycheck and good PR. I hear he's a dick and a half so it should be interesting how it goes. I'm not one to deal with assholes well :)

I hope everyone has a great night and I'm about to have some pork loin with roasted potatoes. mmmmmmmmmm!!! lol like you give 2 shits! :)

FUCKING VOTE FOR Mariah Milano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mariah-nichole-035.jpg

mariah-nichole-019.jpg

mariah-nichole-031.jpg

absolutely amazing, god i could look at you all day...

good luck with the shoot

Hey Mariah, don't underestimate the value of that information. You probably just locked up all the voters from Idaho with that potato news. :rofl:

Not sure the vegetarians are thrilled though.

Mariahxxx

her name is nichole and she lives in Ohio not sure of her last name. it wasn't a good experience though. we shot for Penthouse and did the live broadcast together. the pics came out way better than I expected though so that's a plus! :)

@mariahmilanoxxx @nina_mercedez isistaylor @nikki_nova & @bree_olson get my daily vote 4 miss @freeones today, per suggestion by Mariah ;)

yes, a copy and paste from my Twitter account, I deserve to be lazy sometimes also after the day I had.

Btw, Mariah, I would love to share some meat and potatoes with you any day! thank you for sharing the info and the pics! You look amazing and beautiful, as always!

Status
Not open for further replies.