• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mighty oil-eating microbes help clean up the Gulf

These things will only mutate and become flesh eating land walkers. Soon we will be living in a Fallout 3 world!

YAY!

I would be more worried by the fact we don't know where all the oil is. Just assuming something good spontaneously happened to make it go away seems foolhardy and absurdly optimistic. With vast quantities of it being unknown right now there is a large uncertainly factor we have to be worried about and account for whether we need to or not for some time to come.

As for fishing popping up in the past. I would think that had more to do with the fact the world over fishes so heavily and keeps fish populations on the margins so much worldwide that any stopping of it in any place will give fish a reprieve to repopulate. Although before anybody starts celebrating remember that this time fish populations are stressed more than they already have been any time in the past and the ecosystem is also stressed to it's breaking point more so than ever before so any more piled on top of it, like millions of barrels of oil leaking into the ecosystem for example, might just end up breaking some parts of an area's ecosystem altogether.

Yeah...it is a bit unrealistic and far-fetched to believe all that oil (the worst in US history I believe) just evaporated or ended up in the bellies of microbes.

The good news is the condom seems to be holding...
:condom:

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
The all-powerful Mother!

1 year is better than 5.............

Yeah...I suppose if you have to get shot accidentally it's better the asshole shoot you in you left hand if you're right handed. I suppose it's easier to get used to pissing with your right hand than learning to write with your left.:rolleyes:

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
That's not all they clean up!! (Starts at 1:43)

Wait 'til you see what it has in store for humanity. It will be hilarious...at least, to the surviving species.

Meh, we'll be extinct either by pandemic or asteroid impact. Either way it'll be the insects turn to rule the roost.

Maybe the tree hugging environmentalists are right. Maybe the oil just sank to the bottom of the ocean, and is biding it's time until it can come back and destroy us. My only question to this theory is this: "What is Barrack Hussein Obama, the guy they voted for, going to do to save us from this?"

gooodzillaaah!!! or gooooojjiiiraaa!!! will rule the earth...clearly...we've now sunken toxic sludge to the bottom of the ocean it's only a matter of time until he arises to reign hell upon us...well at least new orleans cuz apparently god has taken a disliking to that city