• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
antipastimain.jpg

I went to this amazing restaurant in Milan called Da Maruzzella that had the most incredible antipasti! This is my attempt to duplicate their version! click here to read my review of this restaurant with photos!

I roll out pizza dough and before baking it I cut some slices and peel them back leaving the center open. After I bake it at 500 degrees for 10 minutes it’s so crispy! I place it on a plate and in the center I fill it in with roasted red peppers, duck sasage, mozzarella, olives, salami & whole trimmed green onions.

If you wanna make something that will be so good and so different, this is the perfect thing!

antipasti.jpg

antipasti2.jpg

antipasti3.jpg

antipasti4.jpg

antipasti5.jpg

antipasti6.jpg

antipasti7.jpg

antipasti8.jpg

for all my cooking videos checkout www.dinnerwithmariah.com
xoxo
Mariah

Italian antipasti always a favourite with me. Possibly one of the greatest starts to a meal you can possibly have. Artichokes in extra virgin olive oil is also a great addition.

Mariah, I just checked your link out on your antipasti post. God I went to Verona 3 years ago, it was a crazy place. They say you should never drive into Verona so what did I do.. drive. Total madness.

Beautiful city though did the Romeo & Juliet thing & piazza Bra. There were some great restaurants in Piazza delle Erbe I thought. Very touristy but great food.

Mariahxxx

stirfry2.jpg

I love leftovers and this is a great way to clear out your refrigerator! I simply pickout all the stuff in the fridge that would go well together and toss them in a skillet!
In this one I started with some spicy Italian sausage. Once it's nearly cooked through I add a chopped onion, pancetta, garlic, roasted red peppers, & mushrooms. Once that is nice and hot I add in my leftover penne pasta that I had already cooked the night before!
you can add some leftover marinara too. The sauce was soo good I decided not to. I even added some white wine I had left! This came out amazing and my friends who stopped by loved it too!

stirfry-first.jpg

stirfry8.jpg

stirfry71.jpg

stirfry6.jpg

stirfry5.jpg

stirfry4.jpg

stirfry3.jpg

stirfry.jpg

for all my cooking videos checkout www.dinnerwithmariah.com

xoxo
Mariah :)

Mariahxxx

good to know! :) Ill look for it later :) I shot 2 really great new episodes last night... the BEST chicken wings I have EVER had!! and grilled chicken with snap peas, roasted red peppers,steamed mushrooms & red onion salad. tonight Im shooting jerk chicken skewers on yellow rice, chicken pan roasted with shallots, white wine and creme sauce as well as a bloody mary and then using bloody mary as a marinade for chicken!