• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
stirfry8.jpg

xoxo
Mariah :)
Why don't you cut the sausage lengthwise instead of squeezing it out like toothpaste? It's faster and your way looks wasteful. Your people in the "old country"(I still don't believe a word of it) would slip in a puddle of there own hair gel had they seen you doing that.

p1010492.jpg

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
porkloin.jpg

This week has been a lot of experimenting with new ideas and this one is yet another new one to me. It also came out incredible! I love pork, I’ve proclaimed that love many times and this was the perfect reason! I know I’m not breaking any ground here, but I wanted to show how simple it is to make something so good that feeds several people. I also added a little twist by pureeing the spinach and mushrooms which turned to be quite good!
This was soooooo juicy and soooooo good!
What You’ll Need:
1 center cut pork loin
sliced portabella mushrooms
baby spinach
prosciutto
pepper
salt

porkloin1.jpg

porkloin2.jpg

porkloin3.jpg

porkloin4.jpg

porkloin5.jpg

porkloin6.jpg

porkloin7.jpg

porkloin8.jpg

porkloin9.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR A VERY GOOD REASON TO VOTE FOR ME! ****bEWARE...IT'S NAUGHTY!*****

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'm glad you did the pork roast. I can get huge trick whole loins up here by be at a great price. Cut off a few chops for stuffing at one end. Slice off a few at the smaller end and make braciole or cutlets. Could you try that with your own flair? My pork roasts have never been butterflied. I have always left them whole and just stuck a knife in them. Start shoving garlic and basil and rosemary in. Pack that loin and let it flavor. Your roast reminds me of chicken cordon bleu in a way. Prosciutto is what those things bacon people are looking for. Better in the fact that there is just as much flavor without the bulk or grease.

Mariah, have you ever made your own crumbs for breading for frying? I'd like to see your take on this.

Mariahxxx

hi Bob :) thanks for the feedback. I have made my own crumbs once, but I didn't notice anything better about it than buying them in a can, except for the mess :) I rarely fry anything and if I do I use panko. I just bought an outdoor deep fryer...the kind that uses a propane tank. I'm going to take it out to the sandbar with me to have fish fries. I also make a beer batter which I might do a video of this week. beer battered softshell crabs :)

georges

Staff member
I haven't had time for cooking a big meal but last evening I prepared myself a nice diner with fried potatoes with steamed mushrooms with green peper sauce, alongwith a home made salade combining tomatoes, avocadoes, pepers, cucumber and onions the all basted with tartar vinaigrette sauce. For dessert I went for an apfel strudel made by my mom accompanied with a cup an earl grey strawberry tea. Great meal as usual mariah :bowdown: and you have my vote ;)

Mariahxxx

thank you georges your dinner sounds fucking good lol :) last night I had a frozen Atkins meal of turkey and green beans lol so you did a lot better than me! :)

Mariahxxx

spinach-salad-with-bacon-dressing.jpg

This is a classic and I’ll be 100% honest, I have never even tried to make this before! I checked out some online recipes and got the general idea of it and then twisted it around and made my own version.
I bought some really excellent thick cut bacon from my butcher. I knew that would be a great start. I also used red wine vinegar instead of white vinegar which seemed to be what all the other recipes were using.
What You’ll Need:
8 slices thick cut bacon
whole white mushrooms
2 table spoons Dijon mustard
2 table spoons red wine vinegar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 medium-soft boiled eggs
baby spinach
pepper
salt
2 tablespoons of raw sugar

spinach-salad-bacon-dressing.jpg

spinach-salad-bacon-dressing2.jpg

spinach-salad-bacon-dressing3.jpg

spinach-salad-bacon-dressing4.jpg

spinach-salad-bacon-dressing5.jpg

spinach-salad-bacon-dressing6.jpg

spinach-salad-bacon-dressing7.jpg

spinach-salad-bacon-dressing8.jpg

this will blow you away! I have to say that I made this better than any I have ever had! The tartness of the red wine vinegar really made it amazing and the dijon added a great kick to it as well. the yolk of the egg being just a bit runny was awesome too and added a nice touch!
xoxo
Mariah

Your sure know your ways into my heart Mariah lol ;)

I had Pork Ribs and Spaghetti for dinner

Mariahxxx

thanks babe! I had that corn in Turks n Caicos and fell in love with it. they didnt use 5 spice, they used staranise and cinnamon which was great too but I don't know how they made it exactly so I just used my own twist and it came out so good! :)

Mariahxxx

tubesteak-front.jpg

There are few things in life better than things shaped like a tube. Make it meat shaped like a tube and I’m in. Hot dogs, sausages, corn dogs and a few other things I won’t mention here! Use your imagination for christ’s sake!
I learned this one when I had hamburger but only hot dog buns! I shaped my burgers like hot dogs and the rest is history! I later figured out that putting the cheese in the center is a brilliant idea! You can also add hot peppers and other delicious goodies to the center as well!
What you’ll need:
2 pounds ground sirloin
1/2 pound munster cheese
dijon mustard
hoagie buns
1/2 onion
salt
pepper
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

a lot of fun and great for kids … again, who doesn’t like meat shaped like a tube?
for all my cooking videos checkout http://www.dinnerwithmariah.com
xoxo
Mariah