• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
By that same token, stuffing clams are so much the same. Steam the clams then chop them up with some onion, celery, and carrots. A little breadcrumb to the mix and pop them into the oven. If the look brown the they are done. So simple. Mariah, please do a stuffed clam video.(I know you've got them out your back door, bitch) Show people how easy it is. The best part is once you steam the clams you have that lovely juice to use for something else.

I always have my friends over on Sunday night to watch TV tonight it's shameless and true detective and I always cook for them so tonight I made sliders and homemade fries with my steak sauce for the burgers.

I sliced then soaked the potatoes in water in the fridge for 6 hours which is the only way to get crispy fried potatoes by the way (it gets the starch off which also keeps them from sticking together!) lots of sea salt & cayenne. put them on the original Hawaiian sweet rolls with beefsteak tomatoes red onion pickles and muenster cheese.

they were awesome!

sliders2.JPG

sliders5.JPG

Let me tell you about good eating.

Last Monday, I had lunch at El Cap in St Petersburg. Their cheeseburger is made with the finest brahma beef, imported from Tampa, and fried to a delicious consistency. It is served on a white bread bun that has been well-basted and grilled in butter. This masterpiece is completed with fromage Americain, and then topped with a variety of fresh vegetables, including crisp field greens, sweet onions imported from Vidalia, and juicy tomatoes plucked fresh sometime this spring from the fields of Ruskin. This sumptuous entree is accompanied by a generous serving of pommes frites, golden fried, with a fine dipping sauce made from crushed tomatoes. I'm not sure what the recipe is for this dipping sauce, but it is divine, and served in small packets.

The whole meal was completed with a refreshing carbonated beverage made from the kola leaves of east africa, sweetened with pure cane sugar (I think...I can only assume that this was the case, as the beverage was so sweet).

Good, healthy, rich food in a restaurant in Russia? That's a first for me. You must have been to a really expensive restaurant.

bobjustbob

You're talking about King's, right? You get that down there? I don't do sliders but my guess is that would be a great roll for them. I get the mini sub rolls. They make great little sandwiches for my card games. It's also the perfect fit for bratwurst since it's shorter than a hot dog roll. Do you get Martin's potato rolls down there? It's impossible to make bad burgher or sandwich with it.

yeah King's Hawaiian sweet rolls and yep we sure do get them down here :) any reason you don't like sliders? I find it nice to be able to have burgers a few different ways rather than just one sometimes. Like Ill put grilled onion on one and then raw on another. Or mayo on one and special sauce on the other. You can add a little variety

and as far as what Mr Hyde posted he was being dick-ish and making fun of all of us foodies who describe our foods with detail. And Ruskin is a suburb in South Tampa, Florida. Not Russia.

bobjustbob

Sliders. Feeding myself I can always try the different combinations of burghers over time. Feeding a group? The only groups I feed on a regular basis are the lousy bastards that come to my card games. I could do all the prep beforehand and fry the burghers when ready to serve them but if they are going to build it themselves, wasabi mayo and thousand island dressing and avocado are going to sit there untouched. 50 -50 chance lettuce and tomato go the same way. They'll complain they are too small and ask for ketchup. If I build them and serve on a tray then it's like feeding children. "Ewwe. What's this weird stuff? I don't like these things on my burgher." If I opened up a can of SpaghettiOs and sliced up a hot dog in it, they'd think I was Gordon fucking Ramsay. That's why I serve platter to mouth stuff and some dips for them to "experiment with".

Deserts get zero appreciation and stopped that a long time ago. I serve them a bowl with 30 assorted full sized candy bars for 14 bucks from Sam's and they go nuts. Kind of creepy when you think about it. "Come to my house boys and we'll play some games. I have candy."

Thinking about those sliders you've given me an idea. Find a woman and book a date for the first Saturday in May at my place, not too tough. That's The Kentucky Derby. Make it to an event like a little Super Bowl party. A long and relaxing day at the races. Mint juleps and a couple of racing forms. Small batches of snackey creations and those sliders. Hook the puter to the TV with my betting account. Watch and bet any race at any track that day from the couch. Cheer when we win, curse when we lose. Am I making you wet yet? Worse comes to worse, I dump her into a cab and finish off the night betting the Yonkers card.

I always have my friends over on Sunday night to watch TV tonight it's shameless and true detective and I always cook for them so tonight I made sliders and homemade fries with my steak sauce for the burgers.

I sliced then soaked the potatoes in water in the fridge for 6 hours which is the only way to get crispy fried potatoes by the way (it gets the starch off which also keeps them from sticking together!) lots of sea salt & cayenne. put them on the original Hawaiian sweet rolls with beefsteak tomatoes red onion pickles and muenster cheese.

they were awesome!

View attachment 345507

View attachment 345508

Your food looks awesome. Burgers and chips, never a fail in the grand scheme of things.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member

they were awesome!

View attachment 345507

View attachment 345508

Dear PIMQ
Can you give me the burger recipe again, as the last ones I made, were like sausages.

Miss MMIMQ

what did you do differently? one of the most important things to do is after You Mix the meats and spices that you let it sit for at least 30 minutes before making it into patties. and make sure You Mix the meats really well. You dont want clumps of sausage or pork, you want it even.
let me know how it turns out. I want photos woman!

1 pound 85/15 grass fed ground beef
1/2 pound ground pork
1/4 pound ground sausage
1 Onion
pickles
mayo
ketchup
Worcestershire Sauce
Sea salt
Black pepper
Cayenne Pepper
Kaiser Roll

what did you do differently? one of the most important things to do is after You Mix the meats and spices that you let it sit for at least 30 minutes before making it into patties. and make sure You Mix the meats really well. You dont want clumps of sausage or pork, you want it even.
let me know how it turns out. I want photos woman!

1 pound 85/15 grass fed ground beef
1/2 pound ground pork
1/4 pound ground sausage
1 Onion
pickles
mayo
ketchup
Worcestershire Sauce
Sea salt
Black pepper
Cayenne Pepper
Kaiser Roll

As someone that has been on a diet since the beginning of the year, that burger gave me a bigger erection than some of the photos on this board. It looks scrumptious!

In all seriousness this was indeed one of the best burgers I've ever had.

I have been traveling a lot lately and was in France for 6 days which absolutely fucks any diet you try and stick to. I did fairly well eating vegetarian for dinner and only eating the fattening stuff for breakfast or lunch. But I did break down after I went to the Moulin Rouge with friends and drank waaaaaaaay too much and found myself at a Hippo having a fucking AMAZING burger at some point after midnight on Montparnasse I know Hippo is to the French what Friday's is to Americans...but the quality of the food is far better. The meat is surprisingly good! But seriously, the burger and fries was just awesome. They won't even serve a steak cooked more than medium which I think is brilliant.

Hogfish with banana salsa at Flaming Buoy Filet Co in Key West that is one of my favorite fish dishes I've ever had! I took Puma Swede there a few years ago and she still mentions it.

hogfish.jpg

Appetizer Trio at Flaming Buoy Filet Co in Key West
The Lobster Mac n Cheese ~ Caprese Salad with heirloom hydroponic cherry tomatoes ~ Marinated Pink Key West Shrimp in Spicy Lime Chutney

IMG_3526.jpg

Me sitting at the Hippo on my last day before the train to Frankfurt hoping to relive that burger, but alas I ordered soup :)

photo(85).jpg

bobjustbob

Glad you had a good time. Your story kind of freaked me out though. When you said that you were taken to a Hippo I thought they took you to the racetrack. Then you said you had a burger. I hope it wasn't listed as a cheval.