• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

love guns?

You bet...cold hard steel...oooh baby. A friend of mine has a NRA Sharpshooter Badge and I am better than him with handguns. I also had the opportunity to do some target practice with a Mexican Federale friend...he was not happy with me...I did him in also.

I'm thinking about doing a sexy calendar posing with guns...what do you think?

:ak47:

georges

Staff member
Don't forget, Colt produced a 10mm on the 1911 frame, called the "Delta Elite". I don't recall how many rounds it held, but I do recall the excessive pressures of the 10mm round, caused the slide stops to start cracking. I can't recall if there were any deaths, but I believe a few people did get hurt, when the slide came back to cycle a round, and blew back off of the frame. I wouldn't mind having a 10mm, but the only one I really would like, is the S&W revolver, that will chamber 10mm, and .40cal.

I shot with a delta elite when I was 16 but the accuracy was mediocre as far as I can remember and the cartridges were not ejecting properly.The best 10 mm auto I shot with was the s&w 1076, the fbi version pistol of the 1006 which belang to one of my uncle's friends. It had a 13 specific high capacity 10mm auto mag, it was very accurate and quite comfortable to shoot despite the power of the 10mm auto. I know that caspian makes the most robust 1911 frames for 10 mm autos, so if you order a full custom made caspian gun made with caspian parts, you have a way much better 1911 than was the delta elite.

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
Well I am about 2 weeks away from being able to buy my next gun. I am seriously considering a 10mm glock do any of you guys have a 10mm? I am not a rifle or assault weapon guy, I live in the city, and I don't hunt game, I am NOT even a hiker.

All I know is I was fixin to get a .45 to add to my Pistols. but after reading the ballistics of the 10mm compared to that of the .45 I am NO longer interested in the .45.

I know the .357 mag and the 44 mag are little more powerful than the 10mm, but gock doesn't carry a .44 mag and I am not very impressed by the .357 mag. :dunno:

does anybody have any advice or suggestions before I buy anything? thanx in advance. oh yeah, I am working with a fixed budget can't afford high end manufacturers unless its used and reasonable shape / price. :glugglug::hatsoff:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Well I am about 2 weeks away from being able to buy my next gun. I am seriously considering a 10mm glock do any of you guys have a 10mm? I am not a rifle or assault weapon guy, I live in the city, and I don't hunt game, I am NOT even a hiker.

All I know is I was fixin to get a .45 to add to my Pistols. but after reading the ballistics of the 10mm compared to that of the .45 I am NO longer interested in the .45.

I know the .357 mag and the 44 mag are little more powerful than the 10mm, but gock doesn't carry a .44 mag and I am not very impressed by the .357 mag. :dunno:

does anybody have any advice or suggestions before I buy anything? thanx in advance. oh yeah, I am working with a fixed budget can't afford high end manufacturers unless its used and reasonable shape / price. :glugglug::hatsoff:

Yeah, just buy the .45....you're not trying to stop a charging rhino dude. You can kill a human with a .22, what in the hell do you need a portable Howitzer for? Don't get me wrong, I like big powerful hand guns, but you're just getting started...start with the standards, and stick to the basics. When you have those bases covered, go for the exotic. And a .357 is a great round, especially for defense, and especially in a small framed, 5 shot snub nose Smith & Wesson revolver.

georges

Staff member

If you want a 44 magnum then you have to buy the reedition model of the s&w model 29 http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...angId=-1&parent_category_rn=48302&isFirearm=Y in second hand
or you can buy a desert eagle in 44 magnum http://www.magnumresearch.com/Expand.asp?ProductCode=Black-6
The main drawbacks of the desert eagle are its heavy weight and its impossibility to hide/conceal. However if you are used to shoot with heavy guns and that you are a good shot, it shouldn't be a problem. A model 29 can be shot with one hand but not a desert eagle.Good luck in your purchase.

Peashooter

Closed Account
Love them. Thats not a bad looking gun.
I prefer a higher caliber though; I've always been fond of AK-47's and their variants. 7.62x39 is the way to go.
Actually the 7.62x39mm is not much more powerful than a .223/5.56mm. Especially when they get out to longer distances, since the 7.62x39 loses velocity and altitude quickly due to the shape and aerodynamics of the bullet. The .223 carries it's energy further downrange. I believe it's somewhere between 100 to 150 yds that the 7.62x39 is carrying less than the .223, but it's been a while since I last looked it up.

Actually the 7.62x39mm is not much more powerful than a .223/5.56mm. Especially when they get out to longer distances, since the 7.62x39 loses velocity and altitude quickly due to the shape and aerodynamics of the bullet. The .223 carries it's energy further downrange. I believe it's somewhere between 100 to 150 yds that the 7.62x39 is carrying less than the .223, but it's been a while since I last looked it up.

The 7.62 x 39 performs much like the 30/30- both would make suitable deer rifles and therefor, ideal for human targets. The 223/5.56 does carry its energy further down range, but at the risk of penetrating without expanding or expanding enough. The round was issued to GIs because the yawing or tumbling properties were supposed to be ideal for maximum tissue damage, but that's not the case. Marines have reported putting many rounds into an enemy without immediately putting him down. That's why so many opt for AK variants.

It should be noted that our military isn't allowed to use hollow points and that severely limits the 5.56, but the 7.62 x 39 is still a far more superior cartridge for relative close combat. Passed 100 yards, I'll take an AR or AUG over any AK47 variant, SKS or Mini-30.

Facetious

Moderated

For serious street work and I do mean serious, you have to keep in mind that the slower and more successive hits on a target are much preferred over the the fast heavy recoiling supersonic fliers, fliers that could cause very unfortunate collateral damages should they miss your intended point of aim, (your point of aim being the bad guy you have determined beyond any doubt will kill you, who is 20 feet away from your person).

Really, you can't go wrong with the .45 ACP w/ 200's / 230's JHPs, nor could you go wrong with the .40 Smitty & Wesson cartridge w/ 165 or 180 grainer with jacket bonded variants, the Speer Gold Dots for instance. :thumbsup:

Also - The 10mm is not readily available ammo as compared to the .40 and .45acp and the 10mm ammo out on the market today has been ''retarded'' i.e. (restrictor plated or "smogged" as we joke :p) being that it offers only a slight bit more power than does it's .40 S & W counterpart.

Peashooter

Closed Account
The 7.62 x 39 performs much like the 30/30- both would make suitable deer rifles and therefor, ideal for human targets. The 223/5.56 does carry its energy further down range, but at the risk of penetrating without expanding or expanding enough. The round was issued to GIs because the yawing or tumbling properties were supposed to be ideal for maximum tissue damage, but that's not the case. Marines have reported putting many rounds into an enemy without immediately putting him down. That's why so many opt for AK variants.

It should be noted that our military isn't allowed to use hollow points and that severely limits the 5.56, but the 7.62 x 39 is still a far more superior cartridge for relative close combat. Passed 100 yards, I'll take an AR or AUG over any AK47 variant, SKS or Mini-30.
You are dead-on about the 7.62x39 being similar to a .30-30, I noticed that myself a while back. To me, the whole ammo restriction put in place to restrict enemy wounds (makes sense, let's shoot them but not hurt them TOO bad) is ridiculous. I've also heard of the .223s lacking knock down power at distance, saying some bullet wounds looked similar to a .22 Mag. I think the only time a .223 is truly effective on an enemy is once it starts to tumble, before it starts flying backwards. When it's still spinning, it just penetrates and does no damage, same after the tumble ends. The 6.8 SPC is supposed to fix that, but who knows if that transition will actually take place like they say it will. A lot of M14s are now making their way back onto the battlefield, most of them being accurized and sent out with snipers.

Facetious

Moderated
.257 Weatherby Magnum :D
Aye ! My brother has the .270 Weatherby .... ''*safe queen'' :rolleyes:
The cheapo says that it's too expensive to shoot at paper in the long ranges so I told him that all he has to do is get me the Redding Die set, the 6.5s, the propellant and mag pris if he can find them and I would help him cut his costs dramatically over factory Weatherby cartridges, but nooo, immediate family comes first apparently.

I'm guessing that you've replaced your barrel once or twice ? :D
Who are you using and are you happy ?

Yea, the 6.5mm rifles are sweet. I have an ol shot out Rem 700 that I have been thinking about sending out to GA Precision for a barrel replacement in 6.5x55.
Apparently the long range guys are getting some 2,950 fps out of 139 - 142 grainers ! :nanner:

Facetious

Moderated
A friend of mine has a NRA Sharpshooter Badge
That really is something, Sharpshooters aren't exactly one out of every dozen guys, that's for certain ! Does he shoot the annual matches at Camp Perry ?
and I am better than him with handguns
. This too is a feat ! You're really something as well :hatsoff:
I also had the opportunity to do some target practice with a Mexican Federale friend...he was not happy with me...I did him in also.
zip ! no comment :D

I'm thinking about doing a sexy calendar posing with guns...what do you think?

CC# is ready . . . .

You are dead-on about the 7.62x39 being similar to a .30-30, I noticed that myself a while back. To me, the whole ammo restriction put in place to restrict enemy wounds (makes sense, let's shoot them but not hurt them TOO bad) is ridiculous. I've also heard of the .223s lacking knock down power at distance, saying some bullet wounds looked similar to a .22 Mag. I think the only time a .223 is truly effective on an enemy is once it starts to tumble, before it starts flying backwards. When it's still spinning, it just penetrates and does no damage, same after the tumble ends. The 6.8 SPC is supposed to fix that, but who knows if that transition will actually take place like they say it will. A lot of M14s are now making their way back onto the battlefield, most of them being accurized and sent out with snipers.

A few years back I was strongly considering a 6.8 upper as I was going through this anti-5.56 phase, yet still love the Stoner platform. I ended up not doing so because I got my heart set on a 6.5 Grendel upper instead and a lot of people were saying that the round put too much stress on the standard 5.56 milspec lower.

So I abandoned the new upper idea all together and, instead, I bought a Bushmaster AR10, but ended up selling it. I just didn’t like it. Nowadys, however, every manufacturer seems to have a dedicated 6.8SPC model…or 6.5 Grendel and a 22Lr model…and 7.62 x 39 and 5.7…you name it, they make it. It’s pretty damn cool. I’m not buying into the piston trend, but I’m starting to want one just because I don’t have one.

Holy shit, who’d have imagined ARs from Remington and Smith and Wesson? At this point, I’m waiting for the Martha Stewart model to hit the shelves.

Facetious

Moderated
So I abandoned the new upper idea all together and, instead, I bought a Bushmaster AR10, but ended up selling it. I just didn’t like it.
I didn't much care for the AR 10 either, to me it's just an impracticality due to it's bulk and weight. This type of weapon (the AR / A4 or whatever) should be lightweight and set up for swift response target acquisition off of the sling.:thumbsup:

I didn't much care for the AR 10 either, to me it's just an impracticality due to it's bulk and weight. This type of weapon (the AR / A4 or whatever) should be lightweight and set up for swift response target acquisition off of the sling.:thumbsup:

I've seen guys at the range with a telestock and bipod under the forearm on theres. I imagine that's gotta be an awkward bitch to shoot. I had an A2 style stock with a lead trapdoor weight on my 20" model and it was still way too fucking barrel heavy.

Anyway, in the first weekend of April, I'm going down to my friend's family's farm so we can test/break in his new Kel-Tec RFB. I haven't shot it yet, but I handled it and man does it feel nice. The range reports I've heard have been positive, so I have my hopes up. It'd be nice to shoot 7.62 Nato in something a bit lighter than the FAL.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

I hear H&K came out with a civilian model of the 417. It's only going for about $3000.00 :D It still falls in the 9lb category, but a much better operating system, as far as I'm concerned. I would still put up with the weight of an FAL, to have a gas piston operation, over the AR system, even if it were half the weight. You can always go with a SOCOM M1a, and buy an after market stock. I think one or two companies make them....they're around $500, or $600, in addition to the $1400 for the gun, and they're still in the 9-10lb area....but it's going to be one of the most reliable, and accurate weapons you ever own.