• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Loose Change - What Do You All Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
even if the towers were brought down by melting planes which I don't think they were, I still want to know how all radars to detect the threats were not working and no fighter jets could be scrambled on that day, it all smells foul, man has the technology to send astronauts into outer space and the tech to send satellites to other planets but somehow the country with the greatest industrial complex ever could not seem to detect those threats in the sky that day at that time, it all wreaks of bs, and now we go from well planned and executed terrorists being able to fly these huge missile planes into those buildings with pinpoint accuracy to terrorists who cant even make a proper under wear bomb to blow up on a plane and patsy who wanted to blow up christmas trees, again the common sense in all this false flag terrorism makes me sick, man I hope my fellow americans come out of their trance soon, we can't find osama but go ahead and not pay your taxes and flee to the other side of the world and I guarantee you will be found by the US military, we have thousands of our troops that have died in the middle east, we have found no weapons of mass destruction, our country has occurred massive debt to keep these wars going on across the world in the name of protecting us here in the US but our southern boarders are wide open and I guess the US military knows with 100 percent certainty that no terrorist could ever come into this country via mexico even though the borders are wide open and there are over 20,000 dead down there in the last few years but we must be naked body scanned and spied on here in our country all in the name of protection from the scary men in caves that will get us, the war in Afghanistan is not winnable, the brits tried to take it and got their asses handed to them, the russians tried to conquer and got their asses handed to them and now our troops are over there and we are going to lose, I feel for the safety of our troops as this conflict goes on :(

Punctuation:
the practice or system of using certain conventional marks or characters in writing or printing in order to separate elements and make the meaning clear, as in ending a sentence or separating clauses.

^^ Holy fucking run-on sentence batman! :batman:

I love how your first defense is to make fun of someone before answering their questions. Typical "debunker" strategy. Try make someone look bad before attacking.

Why not comment on the Pentagon Episode with Jesse Ventura?

And Building 7's explanation by NIST is ridiculous. Watch this video analysis.

And don't tell me David Chandler is a bad guy lol. It's always attack the messenger not the message. You can't dispute what Chandler shows in the video. Building 7 was virtually free fall collapse, simply impossible without explosives.

Peer reviewed? You serious? So 1400+ Architects and Engineers aren't enough at http://www.ae911truth.org

Wow, you really know nothing. Do you even know what the peer review process is? It's not about getting in a big room and attempting to recreate the worlds largest circle jerk. It's about blind review, attempting to establish whether or not the data obtained through independent research is correct, well presented, whether the conclusions garnered from the data were interpreted correctly and whether or not the process in gaining said data was conducted under the proper conditions. Given the sources you've just cited I'm left wondering: have you ever read an independent scientific or engineering journal that wasn't created by truthers for truthers? If you had you would know how this works.

You would think that with this monumental amount of evidence these "experts" would want their findings published and accepted from the community within that specific field and yet they stay as far away from the process as possible. If that doesn't say something about the information they're working with I don't know what will.

:facepalm:

Blueballs have you watched this video? You obviously didn't. Completely destroys the 911 Commission, NIST, and any "debunker" sites on the internet. You cannot deny the North Tower is exploding.

Tell me what you think.

Watch it carefully. This is simple common sense and it could be a 6th grader narrating. The physics don't lie, look at this collapse. Look at it! Seriously!

like Jordan Maxwell says George Lucas is anything but stupid, I wonder if anyone else can make the connection to his Republic in Star Wars and whats happening to ours

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOvbv-LkK6w&feature=BF&list=FLyggkwNZcYKg&index=92"
autostart="false" />

9/11 Truthers wish to conceal the rational and simple explanation by creating horrid fantasy stories about evil presidents, office-ninjas who manage to wire entire buildings without anyone noticing, soundless explosives, and so on...

Why? What are they after? What's their hidden agenda? Why are they trying fso har to obscure and hide the simple and believable facts?

Why?

Oh... right: because if gets them 15 minutes of fame and a truckload of money selling bogus books, videos and lectures.

Never underestimate human gullibility and the tenacity of those determined to make a quick buck out of it.

/S

Shifty

O.G.
I love how your first defense is to make fun of someone before answering their questions. Typical "debunker" strategy. Try make someone look bad before attacking.

Why not comment on the Pentagon Episode with Jesse Ventura?

And Building 7's explanation by NIST is ridiculous. Watch this video analysis.

And don't tell me David Chandler is a bad guy lol. It's always attack the messenger not the message. You can't dispute what Chandler shows in the video. Building 7 was virtually free fall collapse, simply impossible without explosives.

Man, you're hurting. I was joking with that poster. What do I have to prove? I'm not a debunker by any means.

9/11 Truthers wish to conceal the rational and simple explanation by creating horrid fantasy stories about evil presidents, office-ninjas who manage to wire entire buildings without anyone noticing, soundless explosives, and so on...

Why? What are they after? What's their hidden agenda? Why are they trying fso har to obscure and hide the simple and believable facts?

Why?

Oh... right: because if gets them 15 minutes of fame and a truckload of money selling bogus books, videos and lectures.

Never underestimate human gullibility and the tenacity of those determined to make a quick buck out of it.

/S

This :clap:

Rep to you sir!

Jesse Ventura has a raging hard-on for Cheney................seriously every episode has Ventura blathering about Cheney being behind everything. Fucking laughable.

You're set in your ways, that's fine, I can respect that, but can you at least keep it inside your head so we don't have to go through with any more of these pointless threads? Bitch! You my hooker now.

Some people just suspend the laws of physics because they have too much blind faith in the Government and mainstream media. Buildings don't collapse at free fall speed from jet fuel. Not once but 3 times in one day!

Sorry. I'm not the delusional one here. And the Pentagon scenario was impossible.

Another excellent episode by Ventura, he's doing great work bringing these controversial issues to light in the mainstream

Status
Not open for further replies.