• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Loose Change - What Do You All Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
rosie-bob-1.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~gold9472/rosiebob11182010.mp3

Rosie Radio talks 9/11 Truth. I respect Rosie for her courage. She lost her job to tell the truth. She has a great radio show now on Sirius.

rosie is a fat fucking bitch who is a fore runner of the liberal world. she wants to take away every single legal gun and restrict the rights of Americans. ANYTHING she says is bullshit and should never be taken seriously.

Notice WTC7 ignored my post. Got him.

As for Rosie she and Ventura should be sent to a remote island where they can scream at each other about conspiracies that don't exist and have conspiratorial children.

Mauser98k

Closed Account
"The overall body of evidence of an inside job is off the charts."

bull shit. that's like saying FDR let the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor so we could enter the war in Europe.

it's just gullible people who believe anything they're told who think that

Thats been proven wrong even by the architects of the World Trade Center who said it could've handled multiple airplane strikes and the grid would not be greatly compromised. In fact he said it would really do nothing to it. This video aired before 9/11. By the way a 707 jet and a 767 are the same weight.

This is for Trident1, the plane regardless of speed shredded like swiss cheese as it entered the building. The solid core columns acted like knives cutting the plane apart. You can see when the planes hit the buildings that they don't even make the buildings sway for gosh sakes!

The planes did nothing major to buildings besides putting a hole in them and starting office fires with jet fuel which in an open air fire jet fuel burns at a very low temperature. Its like kerosene. Plus most of the fuel was burned off on impact if you notice the fireballs after both hit. There went most of the fuel.

So once again Trident1 you disinfo gatekeeper you, (or maybe just intellectually challenged) you're wrong. But keep trying to make people believe.

Shifty

O.G.
This is for Trident1, the plane regardless of speed shredded like swiss cheese as it entered the building. The solid core columns acted like knives cutting the plane apart. You can see when the planes hit the buildings that they don't even make the buildings sway for gosh sakes!

The planes did nothing major to buildings besides putting a hole in them and starting office fires with jet fuel which in an open air fire jet fuel burns at a very low temperature. Its like kerosene. Plus most of the fuel was burned off on impact if you notice the fireballs after both hit. There went most of the fuel.

So once again Trident1 you disinfo gatekeeper you, you're wrong. But keep trying to make people believe.

Even for a lay person, you are a fucking lightweight son. It's like you've never made any actual observations on your own and you're just taking everything you read and watch as fact.

The solid core columns acted like knives cutting the plane apart.

Then explain how they were sheared by explosives when a jetliner traveling at 500 mph did nothing to them. :facepalm:

You can see when the planes hit the buildings that they don't even make the buildings sway for gosh sakes!

When a projectile is fired into a solid, fixed object, does that object move? How is the energy displaced? :facepalm:

The planes did nothing major to buildings besides putting a hole in them...

Have you ever been aboard or close to a Boeing 767? In you own mind, that kind of damage do you think such a vehicle would do to a building travelling at 500 mph? Think about it. :facepalm:

Its like kerosene. Plus most of the fuel was burned off on impact if you notice the fireballs after both hit. There went most of the fuel.

Any person that has seen the towers burning knows that the fires burned intensely up until the second each building fell. Care to debate this? Debate it with the people that chose to leap to their deaths! Why would they do that? Why? Were they tired of waiting to be rescued?

/ IT'S TIME TO CLOSE THIS FUCKING THREAD.

Heh... on a YouTube video the buildings could be moving meters sideways and it wouldn't even show up as a compression artifact.

Its like kerosene. Plus most of the fuel was burned off on impact if you notice the fireballs after both hit. There went most of the fuel.

No, that's where your argument falls apart. The planes did shred on impact, but there isn't enough air in there to burn all the fuel at once.

This means the impacted floors soaked with jet fuel, providing ample fuel for a sustained fire. Add to that all the combustible office material, and you have the makings of a fire that is hot enough to weaken steal. Not melt it, but make it weak and plastic. The core colums weakens, moving all the load to the damaged outer walls... the floor beams sag and pull on the walls in an most unfavourable direction (this is suppored by evidence from just before the falls)... and Robert's your father's brother.

Simple... credible... nowhere near as INSANE and ludicrous as stories about mad presidents, invisible office ninjas, soundless explosions and the most successful coverup in world history... exposed only by - and by noone else than - "heroes" like you...

/S

When a projectile is fired into a solid, fixed object, does that object move? How is the energy displaced?

The plane is made of lightweight materials that shred apart on solid steel. Would it matter if cheese went through a cheese slider at 500 miles per hour or pressed through at slow speed? It's still sliced the cheese and the slicer is not damaged.

Video shows how the buildings were after the planes hit. They were structurally intact. Now all the demolition charges going off at the base now that's something else that was weakening everything as there is video proof of white smoke rising from the street.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
rosie-bob-1.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~gold9472/rosiebob11182010.mp3

Rosie Radio talks 9/11 Truth. I respect Rosie for her courage. She lost her job to tell the truth. She has a great radio show now on Sirius.

I fucking new you were Rosie O from the start. Your inability to listen to sensible debate and your now shameless self promotion prove my conspiracy theory to be accurate.

On behalf of most of the members in good standing please allow me to say: Fuck you, you fat fucking CUNT! I hated you in "A League of their own," and I think your daytime TV shows were complete crap! You should be treated like a mushroom; kept in a dark room and fed shit. Oh, wait. You were fed a load of shit and you already ate it. Your distaste for Elizabeth Hasselback was misplaced and your adherence to the lesbian/gay/tv/ts agenda pisses me off. Your hypocritical views of gun control make me very angry. Your drunken webcam rants are unwatchable and you are very unattractive and fat.

You, Charlie Sheen and Jesse Ventura can take a flying fuck at a rolling doughnut. I hope you get incurable chick cancer.

Shifty

O.G.
The plane is made of lightweight materials that shred apart on solid steel. Would it matter if cheese went through a cheese slider at 500 miles per hour or pressed through at slow speed? It's still sliced the cheese and the slicer is not damaged.

I will now draw your attention to the stink you raised about the plane that hit the Pentagon.

Running in circles now, eh? :yesyes:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Alright, this thread has been closed because it is going nowhere. Everyone has made their arguments and everyone is now going in circles. This has devolved into little more than childish arguments.

As Greg said, closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.