• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Loose Change - What Do You All Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccck! Another troofer asshole?

I have a few questions...

If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
I'ld been married long time ago
Where did you come from where did you go
Where did you come from Cotton-Eye Joe
If it hadn't been...

If it hadn't been...
If it hadn't been...

He came to town like a midwinter storm
He rode through the fields so hansome and strong
His eyes was his tools and his smile was his gun
But all he had come for was having some fun

If it hadn't been...
If it hadn't been...

He brought disaster wherever he went
The hearts of the girls was to hell broken sent
They all ran away so nobody would know
and left only men cause of Cotton-Eye Joe

If it hadn't been...
If it had't been...

If it hadn't been...
If it hadn't been...

If it hadn't been...

Shifty

O.G.
WTC, I understand that you're busy posting 'epic video after epic' video, but I'm waiting for an epic response here. :dunno:

Hey WTC7 aka Fuckhead: are you going to answer or keep digging yourself deeper you asshat?

Stumped? Can't find another video on youtube to support your silly, fresh out of college bullshit pov? :facepalm:

... ya fucking banana.

What the hell term are you using LMAO! "Outgassing?" Dude the freakin building is coming apart in waves. That building was clearly overloaded with explosives shooting debris every which way. Look at the clouds on top, they are even shooting upward. That would seem impossible if there were no explosives.

The only "outgassing" is coming from your posts. Dude look at the picture below at the top of the blast wave, how could debris shoot up from a gravity collapse without something shooting the debris up? Answer explosives!

9-11-towers.jpg

I don't get your humor with the fucking of exhaust pipes but you are so scared shitless to go in depth into this, I understand that humor is your defense mechanism. Sorry it doesn't change it.

Shifty

O.G.
You should be calling yourself an asshat. An exhaust pipe has nothing to do with the explosive controlled demolition that was the World Trade Center.

Grow up.

Answer me then, asshat. Explain how the three WTC buildings were wired. Do it now.

Or go fuck a tailpipe.

Holy fucking shit!

This will blow your mind! I've never seen this kind of detail in any other show. The Pentagon was a big fucking lie! This just aired last night on TruTV for the first time! The 9/11 Pentagon Conspiracy. There is plenty of new information, this goes so in depth into the Pentagon. You have to watch. I am fucking blown away by this! I think this will be like the Police State FEMA camp episode and be "memory holed". So watch it while you can. This is the whole episode commercial free.

My heart is still beating fast from watching this.

I did explain that. I talked about the power downs. Did you see that post? There was plenty of time to plant explosives.

no, i believe he asked HOW the buildings were WIRED. what kind of layout, how many circuits, how many detonators etc. im sure you and the other dumbass troofers have a fool proof idea of how that one worked

no, i believe he asked HOW the buildings were WIRED. what kind of layout, how many circuits, how many detonators etc. im sure you and the other dumbass troofers have a fool proof idea of how that one worked

Ok are you serious? You want me to tell you how many circuits and wires?

I obviously wouldn't have that information but I can tell you this much, the buildings were about half occupancy. There were many empty floors in which heavy duty construction was reported by tenants on other floors. This is documented in the film 9/11 Mysteries. Watch at the below link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1337231563159418946#

One man who said there was heavy thuds and just heavy construction going on below him and on one day he decided to go check it out by going down the stairs. He said he felt very uneasy and actually scared when he opened the door. The floor was bare! Nothing! No evidence work was even being done! All that noise and nothing.

The buildings also had long power downs and construction was going on on the elevators. That would've given ample time to wire the inner core columns.

Holy fucking shit!

This will blow your mind! I've never seen this kind of detail in any other show. The Pentagon was a big fucking lie! This just aired last night on TruTV for the first time! The 9/11 Pentagon Conspiracy. There is plenty of new information, this goes so in depth into the Pentagon. You have to watch. I am fucking blown away by this! I think this will be like the Police State FEMA camp episode and be "memory holed". So watch it while you can. This is the whole episode commercial free.

My heart is still beating fast from watching this.

I wanted to add this episode is probably my favorite of Gov Jesse Ventura's series. But I love them all.

I give Jessie and his crew much respect for conducting true investigative journalism and I'm even more surprised that this show even got aired on TV

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Wow, you are so open minded to new ideas that your fucking brain fell out.

Ok are you serious? You want me to tell you how many circuits and wires?

I obviously wouldn't have that information but I can tell you this much, the buildings were about half occupancy. There were many empty floors in which heavy duty construction was reported by tenants on other floors. This is documented in the film 9/11 Mysteries. Watch at the below link:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1337231563159418946#

One man who said there was heavy thuds and just heavy construction going on below him and on one day he decided to go check it out by going down the stairs. He said he felt very uneasy and actually scared when he opened the door. The floor was bare! Nothing! No evidence work was even being done! All that noise and nothing.

The buildings also had long power downs and construction was going on on the elevators. That would've given ample time to wire the inner core columns.

no dipshit, not exactly how many wires and whatnot. HOW it was done. how could they have used remote detonators with the air filled with so many other transmissions that day. how much explosives would it have taken? what were the pin points for the detonations, meaning how were they placed and where for maximum efficiency blah blah blah.

your all retarded, i hope you get hit by a bus

Yo Domshooter it's obvious you are very emotionally fucked up to wish death on me for talking about a subject.

But I'll still answer your sorry ass. In 911 Mysteries which I linked to, there are talk of the power downs and how there was heavy construction going on on all floors throughout. There was also elevator work going on which would've gave them unfettered access to the elevator shafts.

No one knows how much explosives were in there but a lot! To bring those buildings down required them to put charges on the inner core columns all the way up. Radio transmission would've been easy as military black ops and demo crew would have access to the most advanced technology and they had the patented super thermite which they loaded the building up with. Dr Steven Jones has shown the patented thermite in the dust.

So it is beyond any of us to tell how exactly but they did have access to the building and had access to the best explosives and technology Pentagon black budget could create. Money was no issue and neither was a "controlled" demolition on the twin towers. They exploded outwards so they just needed to make sure enough explosives were in it to tear it apart from the top down.

Status
Not open for further replies.