• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Loose Change - What Do You All Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Ed Asner is also a big fan of Loose Change and 9/11 Truth.

Yeah, Lou Grant is the guy I always turn to for sound scientific information and hard hitting journalism.

:facepalm:

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
People who choose to remain blind to the explosives and free fall collapse evidence, always turn to ridicule and comedy as a defense mechanism.

It's a normal reaction of someone who can't deal with the info.

People who choose to remain blind to the papers and video evidence, always turn to ludicrous ideas and the reverse scientific method as a defense mechanism.

It's a normal reaction of someone who can't deal with the info.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement

Given the popularity of YouTube videos in this thread, I feel it appropriate to respond with one that will sum up everyone's feelings about the "9/11 was an inside job" theory.

Holy shit! Someone has just uploaded the full version of Loose Change Final Cut which was the film Dylan Avery, Korey Rowe, and Jason Bermas along with help from Alex Jones put out in 2007. This film completely blows away the 911 Commission Report.

This film is significant, as it was the film that was to be produced and distributed by Magnolia Pictures. But after threats to owner Mark Cuban, the project was scrapped. Even though Cuban was defiant at first, he caved to pressure from behind the scenes.

Here is the documentary:

And here is Mark Cuban defiant, saying let's show Loose Change Final Cut. I fuckin' hate Bill O'Reilly. This is his job to shut down the truth.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
You know, it seems any sane person would've stopped while they were ahead (or in your case, behind). Maybe it's just me, but I don't get the feeling you're convincing anybody :2 cents:

Holy shit! Someone has just uploaded the full version of Loose Change Final Cut which was the film Dylan Avery, Korey Rowe, and Jason Bermas along with help from Alex Jones put out in 2007. This film completely blows away the 911 Commission Report.

This film is significant, as it was the film that was to be produced and distributed by Magnolia Pictures. But after threats to owner Mark Cuban, the project was scrapped. Even though Cuban was defiant at first, he caved to pressure from behind the scenes.

Here is the documentary:

And here is Mark Cuban defiant, saying let's show Loose Change Final Cut. I fuckin' hate Bill O'Reilly. This is his job to shut down the truth.

It is a big issue when a billionaire like Mark Cuban can be pressured out of bringing a movie like Loose Change to theatres.

Status
Not open for further replies.