• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Loose Change - What Do You All Think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Shifty

O.G.
This video is also compelling and the facts put forth in the narrative are strong. However, it can quite easily be challenged:

"For buildings with a steel support structure, blasters typically use the specialized explosive material cyclotrimethylenetrinitramine, called RDX for short. RDX-based explosive compounds expand at a very high rate of speed, up to 27,000 feet per second (8,230 meters per second). Instead of disintegrating the entire column, the concentrated, high-velocity pressure slices right through the steel, splitting it in half ... To ignite both RDX and dynamite, you must apply a severe shock. In building demolition, blasters accomplish this with a blasting cap, a small amount of explosive material (called the primer charge) connected to some sort of fuse. The traditional fuse design is a long cord with explosive material inside. When you ignite one end of the cord, the explosive material inside it burns at a steady pace, and the flame travels down the cord to the detonator on the other end. When it reaches this point, it sets off the primary charge."

- http://science.howstuffworks.com/engineering/structural/building-implosion1.htm

• Why was no explosive residue, blasting caps, fuses, wire and other blasting debris found in the wreckage?
  • Of the thousands of people that witnessed the buildings fall first-hand, why has not one come forward claiming that they smelled explosives?
  • Take a look at the photo of the wired columns on the linked page. Imagine the amount of materials that would have been required to take down the three buildings. How could something so grossly complex possibly be kept hidden?

The narrator has noted the importance of 'explaining observations', which is fine from a scientific point of view. However, he fails to answer the massive how? of accomplishing what would be the most monumental covert operation in world history - this is simple logic.

WTC, I understand that you're busy posting 'epic video after epic' video, but I'm waiting for an epic response here. :dunno:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
You fucking repetitive idiot. No remnants of demolition charges were found. No evidence of thermite was found. Intense heat for prolonged periods will weaken and melt steel. For every piece of shit theory you've spewed out of your cock hole, someone else has countered it with valid, well thought out, reasonable responses. Aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnd someone has pointed out that the douche behind your favorite movie is a fraud. Your level of stupidity cannot be accidental. I think there was a conspiracy behind someone driving a pick axe into your cerebral cortex. If stupid was a country, you would be China.

I'm half tempted to retell the story of George, my classmate with brain damage who always had to wear a helmet and compare him unfavorably to you. But that would be an insult to George's intelligence.

images

Notice the angle cut exactly like that of a beam severed by a shape charge and molten slag running off that angle cut.
images

images

images

9-11-towers.jpg

Just look at the above picture and think to yourself, does that kind of coming apart of the building seem likely, or should it have toppled over if it was weakened?

There was no pancaking, this building is being torn apart by explosives!

images

Notice the angle cut exactly like that of a beam severed by a shape charge and molten slag running off that angle cut.
images

images

images

9-11-towers.jpg

Just look at the above picture and think to yourself, does that kind of coming apart of the building seem likely, or should it have toppled over if it was weakened?

There was no pancaking, this building is being torn apart by explosives!

I'd love to get a reaction to the pictures I posted. How could anyone deny that the building is being torn apart by explosives?

Whatever! Everybody knows it was Pete Hernandez spitting at the WTC towers until they became so wet and soggy they eventually collapsed.

What's your favorite Seinfeld episode, Johnny? And don't try and be smart and tell me the one where they uncover the conspiracy behind the 1993 WTC attack!!! Despite being a clever episode it would be distasteful for a solemn thread of this nature.

I first saw this film in 2006 and it changed my life. I had a week of almost sleepless nights as this film had awoken me from the mainstream media trance I'd been in since September 11, 2001.

Has it had the same effect on you?

If you haven't watched, please be warned the 9/11 terror attacks and the whole "war on terror" will be changed for you after seeing this. It is also well narrated and is entertaining to watch but the secrets revealed are mind blowing. Everybody watched this on September 11, but it takes a film like this to understand what actually happened on that day.

Keep an open mind and give it a watch. Also everything that is talked about, do your own research. The overall body of evidence of an inside job is off the charts.

How the hell did you rack up almost 300 posts in only about two weeks? Damn, that's got to be a record of some sort. :clap:

Great! Now he is just going to quote himself and show the same damn pictures all over again.

Way to fuck it up, STDiva!

There is a lot to talk about with 9/11.

9-11-towers.jpg

Just look at this picture. Controlled demolition.

Idiot that's outgassing. The falling floors are pushing air downwards and out...................duh!

WTC7 do us a favor and sell your tripe to the few insano people who listen to the tinfoilers on AM radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.