• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Late Term Abortion "Doctor" Murdered

Yeah well I'm sure you've heard that little phrase your parents and your teachers and your creepy scoutmasters with the tight brown shorts have drilled into your brain when you were a little kid after you threw sand into Jimmy's eyes because he stole your Transformer. You know, the one along the lines of "two wrongs don't make a right" (yeah and three rights make a left; I know the joke already). Bagging on Christians for bagging on non-believers and whatnot isn't necessarily going to get them to shut up.
Nope, but any chance to berate them is so much fun!! :hatsoff:

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Maybe, But I know at the Mission dowtown where I live, the only real organizations that contribute to the homeless there are the "religious wackos," as you would probably lable them. Lib Org's don't show up to help out like they do. Makes you wonder...:dunno:

Where are all the so-called "compassionate" liberals? ;)

A terrorist is any individual who uses illegal violence against innocent people or property as a means to effect change or terrorize.

No, we can't start using that word to describe everyone.

Facetious just shut the fuck up!! Do you know how retarded you sound from what you just sad? A babykiller? Its because of fuck nuts like why women don't have the same rights as men. It doesn't matter if it's a life or not it is the woman's choice to choose. Make abortion illegal and next the gov. will be telling women they can't be on birth control.

Stop flaming people and learn to agree to disagree.

Yes, he murdered children, by definition he is a child murderer and he isn't a "doctor." Doctors save lives, they never take them.

Nope, but any chance to berate them is so much fun!! :hatsoff:

:nono:

So, you just admitted you're wrong and you just like to belittle people that think differently than you.

Admitting you're wrong is the first step, now the healing can begin.

No, we can't start using that word to describe everyone.

It's not a "start", that's what a "terrorist" is. I know it's a shock to you that people other than Muslims can be "terrorists" too....but that's just the way it is...you don't get to make the rules.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Also, in case nobody else has pointed it out, it's lame to put the word doctor in quotation marks, as the thread-starter did in the thread title.

He finished medical school and was licensed to practice medicine, so that actually makes him a doctor, whether you like how he chose to practice it or not.

That's very true. He's not some chiropractor that just felt like calling himself "Doctor So-And-So", putting a nice little "Dr" in front of his last name on his white lab coat; he's an actual doctor. Sure, his practice might be considered wrong by some, but he's still a trained medical doctor. Well, according to some, a trained medical "doctor". :rolleyes:

That's very true. He's not some chiropractor that just felt like calling himself "Doctor So-And-So", putting a nice little "Dr" in front of his last name on his white lab coat; he's an actual doctor. Sure, his practice might be considered wrong by some, but he's still a trained medical doctor. Well, according to some, a trained medical "doctor". :rolleyes:
I don't think the point of the quotes was to say that he didn't think he received proper medical training. It was probably just to show how he believes he isn't a doctor due to the actions he took.

Facetious

Moderated
Facetious just shut the fuck up!!
NO You STFU ! We are equally at liberty to express our opinions in this forum, last I checked anyway. If you had taken the time to read all of my posts, you would see that I AM NOT NECESSARILY PRO LIFE, nor am I anti abortion, READ ! Do a little investigation before you go off in an immature fit of rage.

Do you know how retarded you sound from what you just sad? A babykiller?
"Babykiller" Ah ha ! Like the doctor, I hit a soft spot, did I ? :D
Its because of fuck nuts like why women don't have the same rights as men. Make abortion illegal and next the gov. will be telling women they can't be on birth control.[
Do you know how retarded that sounds ? You just typed that the notion of my useage of "babykiller" was retarded and a couple of lines later you typed
It doesn't matter if it's a life or not it is the woman's choice to choose. ? :wtf: :updown:
Abortion ain't gonna become illegal, dude ! no way ! and to think that b/c meds would become illegal as well, that's a real stretch.
We have legal limitations on everything else, so why not restrict the terms of abortion ? If not, I could just see our society turn into one of such selfish ghoulishness. The idea that a civilized society could normalize late term, and as far as partial birth abortion chills me.

Facetious just shut the fuck up!! Do you know how retarded you sound from what you just sad? A babykiller? Its because of fuck nuts like why women don't have the same rights as men. It doesn't matter if it's a life or not it is the woman's choice to choose. Make abortion illegal and next the gov. will be telling women they can't be on birth control.

Chilllll, mayne. Wasn't it DreamSparrow or whatever that said the late term abortion is murder? Damn. :rolleyes:

NO You STFU ! We are equally at liberty to express our opinions in this forum, last I checked anyway. If you had taken the time to read all of my posts, you would see that I AM NOT NECESSARILY PRO LIFE, nor am I anti abortion, READ ! Do a little investigation before you go off in an immature fit of rage.

"Babykiller" Ah ha ! Like the doctor, I hit a soft spot, did I ? :D

Do you know how retarded that sounds ? You just typed that the notion of "babykiller" was retarded and a couple of lines later you typed Abortion ain't gonna become illegal, dude ! no way ! and to think that b/c meds would become illegal as well, that's a real stretch.
We have legal limitations on everything else, so why not restrict the terms of abortion ? If not, I could just see our society turn into one of such selfish ghoulishness. The idea that a civilized society could normalize late term, and as far as partial birth abortion chills me.

Just as it is a stretch when fucking Neo-cons like you say legalize Gay marriage and next thing people will want to marry animals. :rolleyes:

Wow.. You actually laughed at that? Fine praise your fucking no god and fight for a blob/fetus which isn't a life instead of an actual life that was a doctor who got murdered at his own church. Oh no he was going to die anyway cause he picked that life. :rolleyes:

Philbert

Banned
The reason why religious nuts like him are against abortion because they were aborted themselves..
hahah good comeback! Just read the bible and you will know right away its bullshit!!
Anybody seen the weather in Kansas now. There is severe weather with alot of tornados.. I wonder why?? Its God answering!! Fuck you religious nuts!! lol

I'll object with some God damn class here.. Go fuck yourself!! and STFU! You fucking Neo-con! Last time I checked this doctor was murdered and your talking bullshit! This guy deserve the hero of the year for what he did for woman who were raped.

Just as it is a stretch when fucking Neo-cons like you say legalize Gay marriage and next thing people will want to marry animals. :rolleyes:

Wow.. You actually laughed at that? Fine praise your fucking no god and fight for a blob/fetus which isn't a life instead of an actual life that was a doctor who got murdered at his own church. Oh no he was going to die anyway cause he picked that life. :rolleyes:

The level of discourse has been raised to the level of 13 year olds using Daddy's password ...:rofl2:

I think, now that school is out, we'll see a lot more of this kind of intellectual development displayed in talk threads...deep thought from adolescent minds!:rofl:
(However old they may actually be...)

As for the claim that someone can disown a Medical Doctor for his directional bias, or for the specific area of his specialty is living in a 1940's Comic Book reality...hey, I hate to break the news, but Superman and Green Lantern aren't gonna show up and stop the Evil Doctor, who will then be stripped of his title for not being Noble!
Actually, it goes deeper than someone's choice to be "inconvenienced by pregnancy "... or not...; many believe that choice of life or death should be, ultimately, the choice of the living person.
Who are you to tell me I have to breathe if I no longer wish to?
Yet, without a written order to not resuscitate, I could end up brain-dead and breathing through the miracle of medical science...for years if someone wanted that to be so.
So, the choice to bring a fetus to birth...whenever that is...is the actual choice of the living mother.
A parents decision to not birth a severely deformed or damaged fetus early in the term is their decision alone, hers specifically.
I think the law requires a serious justification for a late term abortion...so if the Doc choose to provide the medical services for those who needed/wanted the late term procedure, it was better than an amateur med student doing the procedure for extra cash.
So...killing a Doctor for assuring sanitary conditions and medical expertise seems beyond arrogant and overly full of oneself, it goes all the way over to "really dumb".
There are many "deadly to the mother" situations at childbirth...blood pressure, internal infections and excessive bleeding can kill or severely damage a mother at birth, whether Cesarian or bc.
All women can't survive every operation equally...childbirth is so internal that a lot of harm can come to weaker or physically damaged birthmothers.
Anyway, the Doctor was not killing babies, ala Dr. Mengele...no place for a killing by a conscious person in a church of a respected member of the community, family man, and licensed Medical Doctor.
Whatever...I ain't never gonna give birth so it's not my business. Abortion, that is...murder is everybodies' business, unless it happened in another jurisdiction and you won't have to do jury duty.:thumbsup:

Abortions are sometimes needed in cases of rape and people that realise they are not parent material and want out of it. Not everyone can handle being a parent. Being a parent brings HUGE responsibilities and the need for maturity. Just about everyone can have kids. It doesn't mean they can look after them. And some might realise this when it is too late [being pregnant]. And so Abortion comes into play before the child is born.

Yes, thats why we have adoption.

As for condoms needing to be used, well, condoms are not always reliable. And about this so-called morale bandwagon some jump on as far as being against Abortion. In some cases, as I stated at the start, it is needed. For the lives of some would be worse without it. And there is enough fucking misery in the world just now without creating more.

There are other types of birth control such as the pill. Or....there's abstinence. If you don't want to worry about having an unwanted baby simply don't have sex.....not really that hard.

It doesn't matter if its a life or not? Really!?!?!?
Well, I guess you could make the same argument about the guy who murdered the doctor. It was his right to choose to take the law into his own hands, just like its the woman's right to choose if she wants to kill her baby or not. And the government will never ban birth control. What do you think this is, Nazi Germany?

Also, in case nobody else has pointed it out, it's lame to put the word doctor in quotation marks, as the thread-starter did in the thread title.

He finished medical school and was licensed to practice medicine, so that actually makes him a doctor, whether you like how he chose to practice it or not.

Josef Mengele was a doctor too. Your point?

I was being sarcastic by deliberately using the phrase thank god. Obviously it was a tad too subtle for you!! :D

Yes, maybe so....but Ida is still just a lizard with a deformed foot :tongue:

And nobody here answered my question. Since its not that bad of a thing...isn't there anyone here that wouldn't have minded being aborted? Well, other than BlueBalls, he'd probably be cool with it lol.
Anyway, I know I'm glad to be alive. To have gotten the chance to go to college, play video games, and maybe someday get married and have a family of my own. These are things none of those aborted babies will ever get to do mostly due to selfishness.

Facetious

Moderated
Faking said:

Doctor of death, may I have some "jumbo" shrimp with that ? :1orglaugh

The level of discourse has been raised to the level of 13 year olds using Daddy's password ...:rofl2:

I think, now that school is out, we'll see a lot more of this kind of intellectual development displayed in talk threads...deep thought from adolescent minds!:rofl:
(However old they may actually be...)

As for the claim that someone can disown a Medical Doctor for his directional bias, or for the specific area of his specialty is living in a 1940's Comic Book reality...hey, I hate to break the news, but Superman and Green Lantern aren't gonna show up and stop the Evil Doctor, who will then be stripped of his title for not being Noble!

You mean to tell me Supes and Green Lantern aren't real? :crying:
But what about Captain Crunch? He's real, right?

And nobody here answered my question. Since its not that bad of a thing...isn't there anyone here that wouldn't have minded being aborted?

That's probably because it's not a germane question. If we'd been aborted none of us would be around to have any regrets about being aborted.

Facetious

Moderated
:rolleyes:

"Just as it is a stretch when fucking Neo-cons like you say legalize Gay marriage and next thing people will want to marry animals." :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Kid, What the fuck is a neo con ? anybody who disagrees with you ?
Seriously, define it ? What is it ?

You enter these threads all hot headed and you only have the same old tired cliche redundancies over and over and over. Care to offer us anything fresh other than your repetitious rants ?

You're becoming an annoyance ! wise up ! :D

Philbert

Banned
but son condoms break

Every once in a while...then there is a slight chance of pregnancy. If it happens, take a morning after pill, or wait a few months and abort the fetus...Having a baby is a long term commitment, either raising it or putting it up for adoption (there will always be the knowledge that there is a child of yours out there, and most mothers and even fathers get weird behind that).
I am glad we had our kid after one miscarriage left us feeling empty and disappointed. It will never end until I am dead and gone (being a parent), but there are those who aren't going to give up their free time to another person.
I have no desire to force any woman to go full term.

For the people that say if a woman doesn't want the baby (especially in cases of rape and/or incest) she should just give it up for adoption...don't you realize the physical and psychological effects that it has on a woman to carry a baby inside her for nine months and give birth to it?

It's kind of like saying why don't you let me fuck you in the ass and then afterwards if you decide that your not gay, then no big deal. it's all good.

no, it is a big deal. It's not just something that has no effect on her and she'd feel the same either way. forcing her to have a baby that she doesn't want to is the same thing as raping her because it's someone else controlling her body and not her.

Philbert

Banned
Abortion due to rape is so rare and is an excuse for anyone to claim abortion is NOT murder.

So, you are with PETA and feel that meat is murder?:rofl:
You extremists are all alike...extreme to the point of silliness.

Everything is murder...kill, kill, kill!

I claim abortion is NOT murder and don't need any excuses to say so...that's the way it is.
If you can't keep things straight, too bad.
Only extremists continue to claim the extreme act of murder can be applied almost anywhere, to just about any action.
Not...!