• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

KayleeRayne

Official Checked Star Member
I have more questions than that and are better quality

hey!!! lets all play nice offcgibby!!! That interview was good!!! And like I told you before, email or PM me the questions and I will send you back the answers hun!! <3 ;-) I was being funny beautiful. Any news on the contest yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks baby!! :-D[/QUOTE]

babesrule

Closed Account
Well, nothing official yet....but it seems certain people were right and Round 2 was a fluke. I was not the winner last night from what I gather from members comments :-( Thanks again for all the support....It was a fun run!! XOXO

Will you still be active on the board?

Well, nothing official yet....but it seems certain people were right and Round 2 was a fluke. I was not the winner last night from what I gather from members comments :-( Thanks again for all the support....It was a fun run!! XOXO

That's Bullshit !, I demand a recount !

In my mind you will always be Princess Kaylee

well it might not be much but you picked up a new fan:)

KayleeRayne

Official Checked Star Member
thnx guys :-( Im thinking about starting an "Untouchables" thread to compete with the "mob" for next years contest. I don't think one group of members should decide almost all of the winners like that. But hey.... It wasn't against the rules and they did a great job making sure that only their girls won. Maybe we can all gang up and decide the winners for ourselves and make sure it isn't all the same winners again next year.... what do you guys think?

Kaylee was great throughout the contest. And if memory serves me correctly, she was a very late addition to it. Even though she didn't win Best Adult Model, she won a lot of new fans, myself included!

Fuck, it was sort a fixed!??? I hate shit like that......you are a winner to me Kaylee, practically unknown, but still going strong untill the end, that means something. It surely means you won our hearts, with not just your beauty.
Kisses sweetheart!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Fuck, it was sort a fixed!??? I hate shit like that......you are a winner to me Kaylee, practically unknown, but still going strong untill the end, that means something. It surely means you won our hearts, with not just your beauty.
Kisses sweetheart!!!!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

+1. You were right there, but whatever you're still the best.:heart::heart: