• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
You performed like a champ Kaylee. You came out of nowhere this year. It was a great push and effort on your behalf and it nearly worked. You should be very proud. :)

thnx guys :-( Im thinking about starting an "Untouchables" thread to compete with the "mob" for next years contest. I don't think one group of members should decide almost all of the winners like that. But hey.... It wasn't against the rules and they did a great job making sure that only their girls won. Maybe we can all gang up and decide the winners for ourselves and make sure it isn't all the same winners again next year.... what do you guys think?

Justice needs to be done.

I didnt say it was fixed, I was asking, couldnt fully understand the statement. Now I know that that is not what she meant to say, and didnt say that at all. My bad in not fully having a grasp of the English language, not hers, not at all.

How was it "sort a fixed"?

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
thnx guys :-( Im thinking about starting an "Untouchables" thread to compete with the "mob" for next years contest. I don't think one group of members should decide almost all of the winners like that. But hey.... It wasn't against the rules and they did a great job making sure that only their girls won. Maybe we can all gang up and decide the winners for ourselves and make sure it isn't all the same winners again next year.... what do you guys think?

Haha. I don't wanna gate crash your thread or anything but I've just gotta let you know that 'The Mob' is made up of, at best, a hand full of people. And as such do not have the kind of power that you think they do. The OCSMs that won their categories are those that post here all year round and don't just pop their head in when there's a contest on. That's why the board members voted for them.

Just wanted to make that clear. Didn't want you thinking you were cheated or anything.

KayleeRayne

I never said I was cheated....LMAO!! Do you know who the Untouchables were? If you did you would have seen the humor. I can see Im not even welcome even on my own thread here. I've logged on almost everyday since I joined by the way..... Next time just PM me.

Haha. I don't wanna gate crash your thread or anything but I've just gotta let you know that 'The Mob' is made up of, at best, a hand full of people. And as such do not have the kind of power that you think they do. The OCSMs that won their categories are those that post here all year round and don't just pop their head in when there's a contest on. That's why the board members voted for them.

Just wanted to make that clear. Didn't want you thinking you were cheated or anything.

I never said I was cheated....LMAO!! Do you know who the Untouchables were? If you did you would have seen the humor. I can see Im not even welcome even on my own thread here. I've logged on almost everyday since I joined by the way..... Next time just PM me.

Wow, ok maybe a slight over reaction there. So I guess you didn't see the 'haha' at the beginning of Brianas post. I think she got the humour. :) Looks like all she was doing was trying to explain the whole Mob thing.

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Kaylee did unbelievably well to get 2nd I think in round 1, 1st' in round 2 and 2nd in round 3. It is proof of what the board can do if they get behind a girl. It is staggering to do this so quickly, usually, other than in newcomer, it takes years. I hope that Kaylee is over the moon with result as it would be sad for Kaylee and her new supporters,not to enjoy the moment.

I see the mob is mentioned in the various posts. The mob is close to my heart, as anyone with a few Miss Freeones behind them know. If anyone would like to know the origins of the the Mob, I suggest you start at the beginning of the thread and read. In brief, the Mob was formed originally as the pathetic mob, because of their support of me, and every vote being a wasted vote, was pathetic. It has grown since but please don't anyone read into it anything negative.

If there are any gaps I will gladly stuff them.

I feel I have earned the right to comment, as with the board, the Mob and Team Tart help, we have done last to 1st. Kaylee you only now need to do second to 1st.

I hope, Kaylee will continue to post here over the coming year and build on what she have already achieved.

Second place is a stunning result whenever, nevermind at a first go!

Miss Hybrid

Briana Lee

Errrrr, ok. It seems as though there has been some confusion here somewhere. I apologize if you thought what I said was in any way attacking you, I can assure you it wasn't. All I was doing was letting you know what was up with the Mob. As Miss Hybrid said, you did fantastically well in the contest and that was through hard work and I commend you for that. If you got to know me you'd realize I am all about the good vibes and am probably one of the most welcoming people on here.

I hope that you will continue to post on here and again I apologize about any confusion.

People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones :(

I maybe wrong but adult model competitors are not allowed to compete if they do boy/girl yet all Kaylees webcam profiles are couple cams with her boyfriend
http://m.livejasmin.com/en/chat-performer/KayleeRayne2
http://streamate.com/search.php?q=Kaylee+rayne
the link I posted earlier was uploaded in August this year
http://www.xvideos.com/video1812945/meet_kaylee_rayne...webcam_couple_sex
so maybe you Kaylee are the cheater and not the cheated

Maybe freeones will notice this and maybe they won't ;)

I voted Kaylee Rayne
She made a clean question to me and I voted for her since round 2.
Great girl ! great 2nd Place !
Congratulations !