• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

KayleeRayne

Official Checked Star Member
Kaylee, I'm officially hooked now! Love these two pics a lot! Wow!!! :lovecoupl

Vote submitted! :D :thumbsup:

15 hours of waiting to vote again :'( ! Meaning 6am, I will be ready :)!

guns hell yea

Stuffing Keylee's box and lovin' it.

I hope she wins it. A totally gorgeous and damn right deserving person to win her category.

Kaylee's box is super tight but i somehow managed to stuff my vote again

She deserves every vote because she respects her fans, a girl this beautiful usually isn't.

YOU GUYS ARE SERIOUSLY THE BEST!!!!!!!! WOW!!! That was so nice to log on and see all those posts!!! <3 I really hope we did it!!! Remember:

****Log on and vote tomorrow...

****Then Please come back on to Get your LAST MINUTE VOTE IN!!! from 12am-2am on September 30th (East Coast USA Time) you can cast one final vote!!!!

Those of you that are on at just before 2am EST on the 30th can check out/d-load the Hi-Res Pics I will post (for a limited time) for all my last minute voters right here on this thread!!!!!! See you then and thanks again!!!!!!! More pics later tonight and tomorrow morning!!!! <3 <3

XOXO,
Kaylee Rayne

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• NudePrev.jpg
    NudePrev.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 233
  • KRprev20.jpg
    KRprev20.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 381
  • shfrtgfhgs.jpg
    shfrtgfhgs.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 233

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches
I came, I saw, I "came" again, I voted, and now I'm gonna smoke some BlueDream and make my nightly rounds on the boards.

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches
^^^ said Captan Obvious :-D j/k bro, lol

KayleeRayne

Official Checked Star Member
Ok, just put in another vote for Kaylee... only one more day left to vote. Make sure you all get that last vote in for Kaylee!

I came, I saw, I "came" again, I voted, and now I'm gonna smoke some BlueDream and make my nightly rounds on the boards.

Got another vote in for Kaylee. I'll make sure to be up a bit late tomorrow so I can see those pictures!

Voted for you again Kaylee. One more vote left. Good luck, hope you win :D

Stuffed another vote

Looks like one more vote. Good to hear.

:D I just voted.

The Sunday vote is in.

Thanks Guys!!! I cant believe this is it!!! Already... that was a quick month!!!!! I hope we did enough!!!! <3 I know I gave it my all and so did you guys... Ill see everyone tonight at 12am EST!!! I need some sleep!!! loll Luv you guys!!! THANKS AGAIN!!! -Kaylee

MILF Man

milf n' cookies
Great pics! :lovecoupl

Vote submitted for you Kaylee this Monday morning! :thumbsup:

Kaylee’s radiant beauty is seen all aglow,
A special poem dedicated to her I’ll bestow;
She’s setting standards high,
With a look making me sigh,
A vote for her, from me is now apropos.

Thanks Guys!!! I cant believe this is it!!! Already... that was a quick month!!!!! I hope we did enough!!!! <3 I know I gave it my all and so did you guys... Ill see everyone tonight at 12am EST!!! I need some sleep!!! loll Luv you guys!!! THANKS AGAIN!!! -Kaylee
Your very pretty. Its sad we can't personally thank you. I think you should be thanked all nite long. Your lips will be kissed all nite long. You will get plenty of extras.