• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

sj1

Love & Basketball
Kaylee glad u got the tech issues fixed. I know computers are nice but they also can be very annoying sometimes. U have a safe & good day.;)

Hello Kaylee, where are you? Miss you so much here on Freeones :(

- - - Updated - - -

Hope you are okay and healthy and happy as can be, but I do really miss you here......

KayleeRayne

Official Checked Star Member
Hello Kaylee, where are you? Miss you so much here on Freeones :(

Hope you are okay and healthy and happy as can be, but I do really miss you here......

Hey! I'm good thanks! I still log onto freeones all the time. .....Mostly just PM's the last few months tho. :) Hope youre doing well too!! <3

Hello Kaylee, beautiful Queen.

Okay :)! Thanks for responding. Same here a lot, so very VERY busy in personal life at the moment, even been offline here for a month or something like that.
Do hope to see you back here sometime, mabe a new pic by then!?? Anyway, still miss you, but good to hear from you, very sweet......a big kiss and stay safe!

sj1

Love & Basketball
Good to hear you are doing good Kaylee. Still can not believe the voting on webcam , just crazy . Take care , enjoy and have fun. Have a safe and good day.

KayleeRayne

Official Checked Star Member

sj1

Love & Basketball
Just saw, glad I found out. Happy Birthday to you Kaylee. I hope u have a safe and Happy Birthday. May all your wishes come true. Have fun and enjoy your day.;) Have a safe n great day.

Pitty I cant vote anymore for you on Youkandy, there seems to be an issue with security when it comes to passwords for quite some time now, hope they solve it soon.......