• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

KayleeRayne

Official Checked Star Member
Questions to Kaylee,
Where are you from?
How are you feeling about the contest so far? Where do u see yourself in the next 5 yrs or so?
Thanks for posting the selfies you look sexy!

Im from the East Coast of the United States but Im moving west soon!!

I feel great about the contest so far!!! We pulled an upset off in Round 2... and Im looking to take home the crown here in Round 3!!! <3

In 5 years... I have no idea where I'll be in 5 years..... Married,Out West... Living in Colorado and hopefully still modeling and running my site(s)!!

Thanks for the questions offcgibby!! ;-) Hope you remembered to vote today sweetie!!! <3

I like that one too babe!!! I took it last week ;-) I never noticed the Irish flag in the background until just now :-D Thanks for the vote Eric!!!

I didn't noticed that Flag, I only saw two nice boobies he he :

kaylee_rayne_yellow_flower_poster_14_x25-rdb81fe10383d4962b8d130933ce7bcdb_il74z_8byvr_512.jpg

I hear Colorado is nice. Yes I stuffed your box. Married to me how sweet of you to say. Lol. I saw on your page your from NYC I was in manhattan when I was a teen. Another pic of your boobies another vote. You have a good effect on my cock. I wish I could show u how hard u make me, baby.

KayleeRayne

Official Checked Star Member
I hear Colorado is nice. Yes I stuffed your box. Married to me how sweet of you to say. Lol. I saw on your page your from NYC I was in manhattan when I was a teen. Another pic of your boobies another vote. You have a good effect on my cock. I wish I could show u how hard u make me, baby.

Stuffed her again:)

ups i did it again :D

attachment.php

Thanks guys!!!! :) Only a couple chances to vote left!!! Im getting so nervous!! lol <3 More Motivation is always a good thing ;-)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Please Keep Voting Guys!!! We're almost there!!!
XOXO,
Kaylee Rayne

attachment.php