• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
ULTIMATE COLLECTION REMASTER: K2: JUDGEMENT KARI

KariSweets-K2-UltimateCollectionPreview.jpg

There have been two galleries and one video released with Kari Sweets wearing a rucksack or cammo, and they all have a puns related to the Terminator movies in the title: “The Karinator”, “K2 – Karinator 2”, and “K2: Judgment Kari.”

K2-T2.jpg

Get it? GET IT???

This is the gallery that the site declared was “Dedicated to our soldiers in the Armed Forces!”, so it seems a fitting choice for Memorial Day. It was also a request by Gareth on March 18th.

There were originally 80 pictures in the gallery, released at 1100x1600 pixels. Working from the raw folder of 159 source pictures and discarding only blinks and blurry pics, we're able to expand this gallery to 137 pictures, now available at 2000x3000 pixels.

click for full-size

WHAT DID WE FIND

There are some side boob shots unlike any I've seen for Kari before. The camera comes around the curve until you see nipple for a couple shots. There is also a long segment of “arm bra” pics that were held back before with slippage from either boob: sometimes left, sometimes right, sometimes both, but never an entire nipple above the arm bra, although the left comes close to a complete escape.

They can't all be winners dude, as long as we don't have weeks without a win I'm ok with it.

It's potluck, some good some not so good.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, wait a whole week 1 minute of footage that wasn't too good for the video, but was solely excluded for being boring and not useful...

JACKPOT

I mean, as I've said before, I'm sure you'll continue to get my money periodically like this, but seriously, wtf Phad. :[

How do you decide on a set, open it up, watch it, see there's absolutely nothing there, not even really anything cut from the video... and then go ahead and spend the time editing it, charging us and make a post about it.

Aren't many naked people I want to see more than Kari, and that has me committed to this site whether either of us like it or not, haha, but this project feels so unreasonable and frustrating to be involved in.

I totalllllly have been hearing you out and liked the idea of you working with this whole patience philosophy for the project so as not to be less than elegant with something as valuable as the database in your hands. But yeah, this game is dumb.

ESPECIALLY if, like you said, you're not planning to do all of them... if we're only going to get some ~15% of the kari sets I think it's pretty fucking hard to argue this belongs in the win section and I don't see how any of us(including you) benefit from you playing with strict no-peeking rules while this project does manage to run to the point that you have to punish us with the bad finds. It was uhhhh, a novel idea, but the same thing just mildly less insane still sounds like an oasis compared to involuntary russian roulette with 5 bullets every week.

I'm sure someone here will defend you, I clearly just don't get it.

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
ULTIMATE COLLECTION REMASTER: "STEEL NIGHT" VIDEO

“Steel Night” is a self-shot video that features Kari vamping and teasing in her bedroom while dancing to hair metal. Kari recorded this during one of the curvy phases like we saw in “Delicious” and “Red Scarf”, so we get more of that “rap video booty” she occasionally sports. When she pops it in a thong, it's stunning. Her boobs are also as full as we've seen them, which works out nicely for this video's pasties-only striptease segment. She pushes her cleavage together right up against the camera at motorboat distance.

REMASTER STATS

The original release of this video was 640x480 with a bitrate of 1996kbps, and crushed down to only 56 MB in .wmv format. The UC remaster is now 1280x960 with a bitrate of 7937kbps.

There is an extended runtime with at least a minute of extra footage in the UC version. I did not edit out any slips, or cut to avoid them. I keep the video as continuous as possible, cutting only to avoid awkward lighting or ass-clenching.

WHAT DID WE FIND

Blurred to preserve curiosity. But your imagination will always be better.

There is a peek-a-boo moment where Kari pulls her panties all the way forward for a few seconds. The camera is directly overhead, and it casts a shadow over her bank slot. In the old video, this moment miraculously did make the cut, but the best parts were obscured by fuzzy compression. In the bigger format, the details are somewhat clearer. I also applied the filter “shadow fill” on two successive playbacks, pumping it up higher each time. It's still a little dim, but I did what I could to it.

There is a booty popping section that was only briefly sampled from in the original video, and was slowed down to half speed before. Much more of that footage is in this video, and it's all at full speed.

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, wait a whole week 1 minute of footage that wasn't too good for the video, but was solely excluded for being boring and not useful...

JACKPOT

I mean, as I've said before, I'm sure you'll continue to get my money periodically like this, but seriously, wtf Phad. :[

How do you decide on a set, open it up, watch it, see there's absolutely nothing there, not even really anything cut from the video... and then go ahead and spend the time editing it, charging us and make a post about it.

Aren't many naked people I want to see more than Kari, and that has me committed to this site whether either of us like it or not, haha, but this project feels so unreasonable and frustrating to be involved in.

I totalllllly have been hearing you out and liked the idea of you working with this whole patience philosophy for the project so as not to be less than elegant with something as valuable as the database in your hands. But yeah, this game is dumb.

ESPECIALLY if, like you said, you're not planning to do all of them... if we're only going to get some ~15% of the kari sets I think it's pretty fucking hard to argue this belongs in the win section and I don't see how any of us(including you) benefit from you playing with strict no-peeking rules while this project does manage to run to the point that you have to punish us with the bad finds. It was uhhhh, a novel idea, but the same thing just mildly less insane still sounds like an oasis compared to involuntary russian roulette with 5 bullets every week.

I'm sure someone here will defend you, I clearly just don't get it.

Okay, so you do understand everything, and what I'm obligated to do, but you're still venting at me. If anyone is this frustrated, I'd rather you just ignored the UC updates. I don't want to live on a cycle of misguided joins and public rage quits that this site thrived on before. The fact that I'm here all the time is because I want to make sure things are communicated better, and so people aren't feeling "tricked". The content that exists and what I can do might not meet your demands, and I'll freely admit that.

I'm not sure what you mean about remastering only 15% of the Kari sets. I haven't written off the idea of remastering everything. I did say there is still some content that I haven't located, and I'm working on a final list of what that is. It's a lot of data entry on a spreadsheet and double-checking this-place to that-place, and some of the set names vary, and I haven't had time to finish yet. Is that what you meant? There's definitely hopes of getting through much more than 15% though.

Sometimes there are slips, sometimes not, and I'm finding that out just like you. But don't forget, that's not what characterized this site before, and I can't reinvent that. If you're hunting for slips, the advantage is already shifted to there being more slips at the front end of the process, since these are based off individual requests rather than totally random dart throws across everything on the site, and people are requesting what they think will be sets with a big reveal. After twenty-one blog posts now, I thought the Random Draw part of the posts was tedious to include every time, but I'll put that back in so that everyone is reminded that this is from a pool of requests (other than holiday specific sets.) I suppose it's good for people to see that their request is heard and is in the mix for inclusion, even if it didn't get done that week.

I think we're updating faster than the site did before. Now consider the fact that I'm editing photo sets with 200-300 photos vs just 50-80 of the photos scooped out as favorites. That's a big difference - as in multiple days of work. Short of me giving a photoshop tutorials, trust me there are necessary edits to make to get the photos to match the previous standard, and it doesn't go as fast as you might think, or even as I imagined myself. Plus as you guys know, this isn't even close to my only site I'm responsible for, whereas with the previous webmaster, it was the only site for many years. I've already turned down or neglected a lot of other projects and solo models to get this site relaunched and the content remastered.

I've made what improvements I can to how things are done.

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
And just glancing at the roster on our multi-site, you see what models we find, and potentially good sites we turn down only for lack of time. When you guys yell at me about the content I didn't even make, it makes me want to work more on things I can control :brick: