• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
SouthParkRandyJizz-575x4311.jpg

Thank you Phad for doing an great job with this! You are awesome! :D

If I may, I would like to put my votes for a picture set called "Double lust", It looks very promising in terms of slips. (Couldnt find it on karis website, but google knows what im talking about :) )
And for video, I think "Black White"could have some interesting moments uncut and in higher quality.

If I'm not mistaken, Double Lust was released by Felix before Phad took over, so it's probably not part of the "official" galleries on the site. That one contains some actual nip slips, and it would have pink bits too if the last few released pics weren't heavily censored.

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Thank you Phad for doing an great job with this! You are awesome! :D

If I may, I would like to put my votes for a picture set called "Double lust", It looks very promising in terms of slips.

And for video, I think "Black White"could have some interesting moments uncut and in higher quality.

Thanks Quester! I've been asked a few times about Double Lust, and talked about that here.

I'll add a vote for Black and White video. I know that's the video connected to "Bringing Sexy Back" gallery, which was published twice by Felix, with and without color. I'll have to check and make sure I found that raw video footage too.

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Pink hot pants remaster - ks ultimate collection

"PINK HOT PANTS" GALLERY REMASTER - KS ULTIMATE COLLECTION

This set was requested by a gentleman who calls himself “Drunk fuck” on Twitter. The original release contained 59 photos. Working from 152 raw pics, the Ultimate Collection remaster more than doubles the picture count to 139.

The most interesting segment of the original gallery featured Kari pressing her cleavage together. There were no pasties in this set, so there was a good chance to discover some boob here if one could get their mitts on the raw pics. Luckily, we can.

A quirky side note: you see in the overview of the raw folder that there is one completely dark picture that appears after two empty shots on the stairs. I wondered if there was anything hiding under there. So I cranked up the curves and took a peek. Please be Kari sledding down the stairs naked...

“In brightest day, in blackest light, No picture shall escape our sight...”

The mystery pic turned out to be a blooper taken as Felix fiddled with camera settings. It shows this shoot ran together with set called “Perky Bluester”, which was probably obvious by the location. It did make me chuckle when this pic popped up though. It reminded me of being in a darkroom and seeing an image appear in the developer chemicals.

WHAT DID WE FIND

Click for full-size pic.

What the original release left out was a whole section of pics where Kari's left boob crept a little too far into view, and we get some nipple slip. It's not a whole slip, but it was still material that was held back before. Any nipple was censored in the past.

Having posted some partial slips before, I can hear the dissent already. I'm going to refer to the people who dispute these nip pictures as “nipple deniers”. For anyone that wants to get into the nitty gritty silliness of what percentage of the nipple is visible, I'll offer a pie chart.

Kari-Diagram.jpg

The scientific consensus is 38% nipple slip at best.

There are also several standing pictures where Kari had her finger clamped into the nipple (probably to keep track of it), and was stretching it to the side in a handbra. The pulled taffy effect is not the best look for boobs, but those are slips as well.

Re: Pink hot pants remaster - ks ultimate collection

The scientific consensus is 38% nipple slip at best.
LOL! Having fun with your critics without getting in their face--great example for every forum! How's the view from the high road, Phad?

The pulled taffy effect is not the best look for boobs...

Usually true, but some of us can imagine some erotic exceptions. ;)

38% nipple or not, Pics 72 - 75 with the obvious nipple photoshop blurring are slightly more of a concern since these are supposed to be from raw footage and unedited

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I noticed that too but its like that in the original too Phad. Its the photo where shes facing away from the camera and showing side boob. Felix was very crafty ; )

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I noticed that too but its like that in the original too Phad. Its the photo where shes facing away from the camera and showing side boob. Felix was very crafty ; )

Wow, you guys are right. IMG_307. You can see I even dropped the watermark on it in the middle of the pic like an idiot with an action script, because it was the wrong one and wrong size. I screwed up, I'm sorry.

Here are the two versions:
Right.jpg

I'm kind of surprised that was edited by Felix - where's the nipple? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm a nipple denier.