• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters
I really hope a various KS spankinq vids ultimate collection unscensored mix tribute:spanking::spanking::spanking::spanking::spanking::joint::spanking:

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
The request for "Bringing Sexy Back" the photo set won this week's random draw.

Will post ASAP when it's finished. There are a lot of new pics, and some very interesting ones in the mix.

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
ULTIMATE COLLECTION REMASTER: BRINGING SEXY BACK – PHOTO GALLERY

Click for full-size sample pic, 3000x2000.

This is a set that was released twice before; once in color, and once in black and white with that sort of Vaseline-on-the-lens filter that we used to see in perfume ads all the time. In remastering this, I took some cues from Felix's re-edit and gave it a new moody and cinematic palette, (and sometimes a vignette) to enhance the stark lighting and shadows he was playing around with. I think the larger size and processing tweaks in the remaster take it up a notch.

Old versions 1 and 2

This set was requested for remaster by Gareth twice – on January 20th and May 26th. This guy is getting lucky; I think it's the third request so far he had win the random draw.

The original set contained 75 photos. Out of 195 raw photos I found, I was able to use 185. That's ridiculously productive of them; I think I've remarked on this before, but I've never photographed a model that blew as few shots as Kari. Consider a shoot with Brooke Marks for instance: 200 raw pics would leave me with 55 usable photos at the most. The rest would be her posing experiments or sarcastic expressions and laughter in between snaps. But these two had good focus and shutter timing. Kari always looks great when she locks a pose, and Felix didn't fuck around.

WHAT DID WE FIND?

click for full-size image

The bottoms on this outfit are are pretty see-through! We got the sense of that in the video that was just remastered, but it's even more apparent in the stills.

I subtlety hit that area with sharpening tools or a gentle brightening where I could. But since the bottoms are in the foreground and Kari's face was in focus in most shots, there was only so much I could do without screwing up the depth of field.

There is a segment of about 35 photos in a row where Kari has her legs apart and the panties on full display for the camera, and these great pics were whittled down to one photo in the original release that was likely censored with fabric clone stamps to remove the sheer effect.

Later as Kari does the foot fetish poses, she has the panties untied, there are some awesome slip pics peppered in that show bankslot and booty from multiple positions.

It's one of the stronger finds so far.

The bottoms on this outfit are are pretty see-through! ... these great pics were whittled down to one photo in the original release that was likely censored with fabric clone stamps to remove the sheer effect.

It's one of the stronger finds so far.

Wonder if any wonders were hidden under a fabric clone stamp in other old sets? Bet you guys can think of a few besides these.