• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sexier?

• Total voters

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
yoo phad! i'm having trouble accessing the ultimate collection section on my members account. where can i contact you privately?

Sorry to hear that! You can PM me here, or get my email address from the bottom of every blog post inside the Site News section.

I'm not sure if anyone here can help me, but I'm having problems accessing the UC area. I had signed-up a few days ago but I don't have a mobile phone so Phad helped me to be white-listed cause of my situation. Now I still see the page (where I have to put a mobile number) on my PC in different browsers but my PS4 can get the UC area with all updates from Phad to Felix. I was wondering what browsers any of you are using while accessing the UC area. Like I said, I can get the four pages on my PS4 but not on my laptop. Phad and I are stumped on why I can't get to the UC area. I appreciate any suggestions.

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
This week's random draw winner was a remaster of the "Bringing Sexy Back" video, aka "Black and White", with several votes piling in that padded its chances. I found the raw footage, and I'm about watch the old version now. If any members want to do the same beforehand, it's on page 7 of the site.

SexyBack.jpg

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
ULTIMATE COLLECTION REMASTER: BRINGING SEXY BACK VIDEO

For collecting purposes, there could be a little confusion about the name of this gallery and video, because there were three different titles in the mix. I'm going to call this “Bringing Sexy Back”, and if you're confused, just know the old video was called “Black and White”. I'm going to unify the titles, like in boxing.

I'm not a foot fetish guy, so a lot of that feet stuff is lost on me. But here's a nice detail for you guys. Kari cracks her toes in some of the new footage of this video, and it's THUNDEROUSLY loud. Hell yeah. It's the most satisfying thing in the video.

Just kidding.

As usual, we're upgrading quite a bit here on technical details; the original video was 4:43 and 67 MB. This Ultimate Collection version pads the runtime to 9:21, and the file size is 447MB. Ya-da-da, this is the 19th remaster and you all probably get the picture by now.

WHAT DID WE FIND?

This video has a long building tease, and then a payoff. I was sitting there quietly wondering what I was going to write about the video, and then all of a sudden something happened where I said “WHOA” out loud. There is one of the great Ultimate Collection moments so far.

In addition to the end sequence, there's all kinds of little stuff that was cut out before, like backlit panties that are pretty see through, and another great view of Kari's ass. If it hadn't been shot in a dimly lit room I'd be over the moon about the whole thing, but it's still pretty solid stuff. Her ass in phenomenal no matter how you look at it.

Great update, I had watched the entire thing and the good part came around the 8 minute part of the video, but the whole video is great with awesome shots of her ass, just as Phad said. Maybe the gallery set of the same name has great shots as well.

So far with the revealing shots, this one is close to the top with Sweet Red Glow and 4:23 mark on Delicious video; although, it's always great to see old content into HD quality.

Phad, what galleries or videos are requested the most?

Phad

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Working on a remaster of the "Karinator" gallery right now after multiple requests. Some of these boob pics look good to me. Will have it done and a write up for you asap.

So you guys don't think I'm sitting on my ass, let me give you a snapshot of what else I did the past few days. Plus I like how these turned out: New Brooke video on Youtube and uncut on her site:

...and also this this new zipset released for PartyAllStar

Working on a remaster of the "Karinator" gallery right now after multiple requests. Some of these boob pics look good to me. Will have it done and a write up for you asap.

Did you find the "K2" vid that goes along with the pic set.? That vid has always been the "top" of my list...

SouthParkRandyJizz-575x4311.jpg