• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jesus christ

Hey assari ?

What in the world does Jesus think about you hangin around on this masturbatory forum of pervy pleasures ?

Hey assari ?

What in the world does Jesus think about you hangin around on this masturbatory forum of pervy pleasures ?

I do not do that kind of activity so there's nothing to worry about.

Ps; I know that this topic does not really fit here, but it is attractive to people

Rattrap

Doesn't feed trolls and would appreciate it if you
Unfortunately, the old adage 'You can lead a horse to water...' has never been more true than when referring to the debate between science and religion. It really doesn't matter how much evidence there is on behalf of a scientific theory or the soundness of the argument. The overwhelming majority will still believe that "God's behind it all."

Take the creation of the world, for example. People who interpret the Bible literally believe the Earth is 6,000 years old. The vast majority of Christians don't interpret the Bible this way, but even the ones who believe in Evolution and the Big Bang and think the Genesis story is a figurative myth still believe that God is what set all that stuff in motion. In short, there is no contradiction between believing in Science and God at the same time. Science may be a much more well-founded belief system, but it is to God that people look to provide meaning.
This is true - but one must consider that scientific progress as far as origin theories and the really gritty physics behind existence are all relatively (or objectively) brand new - as in, current times. These things up to now (one can even take the recent discovery of the Higgs Boson into account) were left mostly to religion. Gods will eventually have no more place to hide.

The demographics are hard to pin down from my brief internet searches, but it appears atheism is on the rise like never before (which is not to say quickly): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_atheism

Perhaps the next evolutionary breakthrough for humans is to grow out of our need for gods. We've eliminated natural selection, after all.

Perhaps the next evolutionary breakthrough for humans is to grow out of our need for gods. We've eliminated natural selection, after all.

Atheists want to go back to barbarism, but in the end good triumphs evil because all people are not selfish and insensitive.

1500Stop violence 3-1.jpg

Rattrap

Atheists want to go back to barbarism
This statement shines with 100% pure grade-A ignorance.

Let's just pretend like you didn't say it and give you another Chance.

Wild guess; you're an atheist

You started a controversial thread and cannot back up most of the arguements you have started. xfire has stated a valid opinion based on observations of the genuinely ignorant and inflammatory comments you have made. Labeling him an atheist because he disagrees with you does not make you right in any way, it highlights further your own ignorance.

The best news could be that xfire is a Christian, that way you couldn't label him the same way you do others and act all high and mighty about your beliefs.

In fact, you make Christians look bad.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Wild guess; you're an atheist

I'm a backslid pentecostal. So, no, I'm not an atheist, and am, in fact, a Christian. Oh, and just FYI, I'm also an nonpracticing ordained minister. And you are unbelievably stupid.

Christmas is mostly about tradition. So the historically incorrect date is not an issue. Like it or not Christmas is probably more about family, friends, love, znd parties than it is about the birth of Jesus.

I think it is a good thing for familes to come together. My personal economic theory is that it is not a boon, but a waste. That is a whole other discussion

Atheists want to go back to barbarism, but in the end good triumphs evil because all people are not selfish and insensitive.

This statement literally makes no sense. Without picking it apart, I can count at least three grammatical and syntactic errors that clearly cause it to mean different things than your obvious intended meaning. It is utter "non-sense."

Aside from this, it just continues to prove that you're trying to provoke and offend people. You don't have the first clue what barbarism means, but you use it to stereotype a group of people (atheists) because you know it will be considered inaccurate (at best) or offensive (at worst).

And as far as the supposed intended meaning of the statement (provided you were actually sincere, which you aren't), consider this for a moment:

All religions with some kind of eschatological teaching or a notion of salvation posit that there is something "more meaningful" in the after-life. What we do here on Earth, they say, is insignificant to what awaits, because the rewards or punishment are infinitely more lavish, and extend for eternity, as opposed to the finite time we spend on Earth. The only real point of our corporeal existence is to guarantee ourselves a place in heaven and avoid going to hell.

This is an extremely pessimistic and nihilistic view because everything of significance is yet to come. All the so-called "end of the world" cults take this crap seriously, and many even commit mass suicide because they're obsessed with the idea that there is no point to living. Many terrorists also commit horrific acts of murder based solely on the promise of eternal bliss in the after-life. But even for more level-headed people who just happen to believe in God, the notion that the type of people we become and the way we behave toward others is ultimately insignificant have an extremely negative outlook on human existence.

On the atheist perspective, what we do here & now matters. The atheist perspective is much more conducive to leading a just life because it is not based on fear of eternal damnation or a promise of eternal happiness, but on true notions of right and wrong, justice and injustice.

In other words, atheists don't want to do any such thing, asshole. And theists wouldn't know whether good had triumphed over evil until they were dead, to say nothing of being wholly selfish and callous toward anyone else's salvation while they're obsessed with their own.

Christmas is mostly about tradition. So the historically incorrect date is not an issue. Like it or not Christmas is probably more about family, friends, love, znd parties than it is about the birth of Jesus.

To quote the inimitable Kinky Friedman:

"The Jews believe it was Santa Claus that killed Jesus Christ."

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
xfire - Does this mean you grew up Pentecostal but eventually moved away from that church, kind of like a "Lapse Catholic," someone who is raised Catholic but seldom worships in any kind of formal setting?

I went to college.

To quote the inimitable Kinky Friedman:

"The Jews believe it was Santa Claus that killed Jesus Christ."

Anyone who quotes Kinky Friedman is ok by me.

"Well, I just said that Jesus and I were both Jewish and that neither of us ever had a job, we never had a home, we never married and we traveled around the countryside irritating people."
Kinky Friedman

Rattrap

On the atheist perspective, what we do here & now matters. The atheist perspective is much more conducive to leading a just life because it is not based on fear of eternal damnation or a promise of eternal happiness, but on true notions of right and wrong, justice and injustice.
Quoted for truth.

Of course, there are bad and good people from every demographic, believe structure, etc., etc. But putting everything else aside, what would point more towards a benevolent lifestyle: the idea that everything now is 'virtually' inconsequential for you and your fellow person, or that everything now is all you get, and after there is nothing? At least to me, one philosophy stresses the need to make every moment count for me and those around me. For the other, this isn't that important.

Aside from this, it just continues to prove that you're trying to provoke and offend people. You don't have the first clue what barbarism means, but you use it to stereotype a group of people (atheists) because you know it will be considered inaccurate (at best) or offensive (at worst).

In other words, atheists don't want to do any such thing, asshole.

Assari,
Untitled-1.jpg

:goodpost:

I do not judge any people, but I see atheism as a matter which is based on egotism.

Christianity despite its shortcomings include some sort of social message.