• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Indian (India) guys and interracial relationships, is it really odd?

Indian guys and interracial relationships, which ones have you seen or heard of?

• Indian guy - White girl

Votes: 36 80.0%
  • Indian guy - Black girl

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Indian guy - Latina

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Indian guy - Asian girl (Indians are Asian but I mean other types of Asians)

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • Indian guy - Other (middle eastern, native american, etc.)

Votes: 20 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
actually, I heard Asian dudes out on the west coast are straight up pimps, like I heard many of them get with White chicks and Latin chicks easily and their girlfriends are top notch

I don't think that's true to often.
and what do you mean pimps?
you should lose that term.

It's tough for many asian guys to get girls in the states, I guess because the media doesn't portray it as fashionable.
see for most women in the states it's about image, looks,material things and social norms, not about personality, character and heart.

p/s. sorry about your breakup, just think, "next!".

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
see for most women in the states it's about image, looks,material things and social norms, not about personality, character and heart.

I know I give you a lighthearted pop in the ribs sometimes too. But there are times (like this) when you do drop a good "truth bomb". :hatsoff:

Kind of the "western way", huh? Guys chase after anything that's half pretty (that's fits their fantasy), and assume that her looks means that she's a good person, worthy of their attention. And girls chase after any pair of pants with a big wallet in it, willing to trade their dignity for a lifestyle. Not always true... but often enough, IMO.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
pop in the ribs?
try steel toed workboot to the face.
just messin.
yes, often enough it's true.

I am an observer by nature, not that I don't live life,but I notice things.
Example: I am in Colombia. Here beautiful girls settle for real dopey,homely, out of shape guys.
feminine weak guys who all have the same taste in everything. Zeros.
In the States for the most part many even not pretty, out of shape women today think they deserve a male model, rich guy with a nice car and overlook or aren't satisfied with anything less.
Silly human race.

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
pop in the ribs?
try steel toed workboot to the face.
just messin.
yes, often enough it's true.

I am an observer by nature, not that I don't live life,but I notice things.
Example: I am in Colombia. Here beautiful girls settle for real dopey,homely, out of shape guys.
feminine weak guys who all have the same taste in everything. Zeros.
In the States for the most part many even not pretty, out of shape women today think they deserve a male model, rich guy with a nice car and overlook or aren't satisfied with anything less.
Silly human race.

I might have hope afterall =O

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
There's quite a big Indian comunity in France and I've seen Indfian guys dating girls from every other "races" : White, Black, Asian, Maghrebi (= from Tunisia, Algeria or Morroco).
Every "races" except latinas but there's very few latinas in France.

I don't know how things are in the US but in France, races is not a problem when it comes to relationship.

went to France recently, met a couple in which the dude was from India and girl was from turkey, dude was buff and girl was super hot!

I may be into Middle Eastern chicks now lol

Persia Monir = awesome

went to France recently, met a couple in which the dude was from India and girl was from turkey, dude was buff and girl was super hot!

I may be into Middle Eastern chicks now lol

Persia Monir = awesome

Was that the highlight of the trip? :1orglaugh

I like Middle Eastern chicks because I find their look to be attractive, not because of how I saw one of them act in France.

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
Was that the highlight of the trip? :1orglaugh

I like Middle Eastern chicks because I find their look to be attractive, not because of how I saw one of them act in France.

No, a lot of other stuff was.

Girl I am going out with now is Arab/White mixed, dad is Arab though, mom is a White German woman.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Did Rupino's Pizza change their sauce or something? It tastes different now.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Needs more cowbell...

Status
Not open for further replies.