• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Indian (India) guys and interracial relationships, is it really odd?

Indian guys and interracial relationships, which ones have you seen or heard of?

• Indian guy - White girl

Votes: 36 80.0%
  • Indian guy - Black girl

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Indian guy - Latina

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Indian guy - Asian girl (Indians are Asian but I mean other types of Asians)

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • Indian guy - Other (middle eastern, native american, etc.)

Votes: 20 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
Omg I know! Not meaning to sound ignorant or rude here, but do Indian people not use deoderant? I've yet to meet or be around an indian person that doesn't smell like horrible BO.

DANG!!!!

but hey, if I say anything against here it is instant ban =(

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
Omg I know! Not meaning to sound ignorant or rude here, but do Indian people not use deoderant? I've yet to meet or be around an indian person that doesn't smell like horrible BO.

Agreed, the smell is so funky, I don't mean to be a dick but its true :goodpost:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
DANG!!!!

but hey, if I say anything against here it is instant ban =(

No, speak your mind, chicken shit. What were you going to say? Let's hear it. I'm dying to hear the valuable insight you were about to bestow on us.

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
With the Kama Sutra skills I have, I doubt Spexy (wow how creative) could handle a real man like me. So nice to use the smell excuse.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
With the KamaSutra skills I have, I doubt Spexy (wow how creative) could handle a real man like me. So nice to use the smell excuse.

:1orglaugh Oh, that's a good one. Her not able to handle you. Not to be a dick or anything, but I think she's a little bit out of your league.

And unfortunately for you, she'd have to get past the smell, your personality, and your obvious inferiority complex before she could test your theory.

I also thought you were going to post something much more inflammatory than what you did. That was fucking vanilla. All you did was say that Spexy wasn't a very creative name. C'mon, man! That's not going to get you banned. You're going to have to do better than that if you want to see the hammer.

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
:1orglaugh Oh, that's a good one. Her not able to handle you. Not to be a dick or anything, but I think she's a little bit out of your league.

And unfortunately for you, she'd have to get past the smell, your personality, and your obvious inferiority complex before she could test your theory.

I also thought you were going to post something much more inflammatory than what you did. That was fucking vanilla. All you did was say that Spexy wasn't a very creative name. C'mon, man! That's not going to get you banned. You're going to have to do better than that if you want to see the hammer.

here is a hint

white knighting won't get you laid

inB4allinsults
INB4UCAN'TGETLAIDCUZURINDIAN

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
here is a hint

white knighting won't get you laid
I was speaking the truth.

White knighting will get you laid, but not on the Internet, brah. Everybody knows that. :rolleyes:

inB4allinsults
INB4UCAN'TGETLAIDCUZURINDIAN
I call you out for being fucking vanilla in your responses, and that's what you come back with? You're a disappointment.

:(

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
Revamp, what could you POSSIBLY say to refute the fact that Indian people tend to smell? Going to deny what everyone has experienced? Maybe you're one of the few who knows to pick up some Gillette when grocery shopping, but its still not enough to make up for your obvious insecurities and paranoia, your racist personality and your just being a general douche. Say whatever you want to say to me, I'll tell the mods to halt on the ban hammer because I truly and genuinely want to know what you would have to say in response to my post. If you're too afraid to post here publically, feel free to email me : spexyashleigh@gmail.com

Oh and you're right, I wouldn't be able to handle you. Your personality is so repulsive to me that I wouldn't even want to attempt to handle you. And as mentioned, probably the stank. I can't usually handle holding my breath for more than 25 seconds.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I'm gonna go into the 7-11 by my work and see if there are any Little Tree Air Freshners sold there....I'm pretty sure there are NOT!

I will ask Haseem and report my findings later on tomorrow!

SpexyAshleigh

And I should re-iterate, I'm NOT trying to be rude or ignorant here - and I'm not stating that Indian people are smellier than caucasian/asian/etc...just asking if they don't use deoderant or shower? But of course Revamp you have to get all butt-hurt about it because you're just out to make everyone around you a racist fool. Here's some advice - get therapy. Seriously. Its not normal to be this obsessed over race. Dude, you're fucked!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
And I should re-iterate, I'm NOT trying to be rude or ignorant here - and I'm not stating that Indian people are smellier than caucasian/asian/etc...just asking if they don't use deoderant or shower? But of course Revamp you have to get all butt-hurt about it because you're just out to make everyone around you a racist fool. Here's some advice - get therapy. Seriously. Its not normal to be this obsessed over race. Dude, you're fucked!

Of course they stink!
Aren't they NOT allowed to use shit like deodorant and cologne due to some clause in their religion or whatever?

Meh, I'm not even sure I know wtf I'm trying to say here so I'll just let you take over, Spex.

This thread should be closed. It's starting to get real ugly...

Seriously. I've gotten warnings from mods for a lot less than the shit being said in this thread. Revamp is a insecure, reverse racist, douchebag, but attacking his entire race (and hiding behind the old, "I'm not trying to be rude, I just want to know...are they not allowed to wear deodorant?" defence) is despicable. Of course they wear deodorant. How fucking stupid can you be?? The individual you were creepily smelling may not have happened to wear pimp juice, but that doesn't mean the other billion or so people don't wear any. Get your nose out of peoples pits. Do people take their helmets off when they log on the world wide webz?

SpexyAshleigh

Hey now, I'm not a racist. I'm probably the least racist person I know. But people like Revamp disgust me. The day the world makes race NOT an issue, is the day the world becomes a much better place. Revamp continually makes race an issue on this forum, and has for years. Drives everyone insane. Me replying to another OCSM's post about Indian men tending to smell sweaty, and agreeing with her is not racist in the slightest...its like pointing out that black people have kinky hair, or asians have stricter households. It just is what it is. And I wasn't trying to be rude, I was genuinely inquiring because I've met alot of indian people, and have even photographed Indian families and I'm telling you its just my experience that they smell sweaty. Another OCSM and several members pointed it out. Revamp just has to get all pissy about anything to do with his race, even though its him that makes his own race an issue on here, CONSTANTLY. If anyone has a tendency towards racism here, its him. Racism isn't just about hating a different race, its also about contributing to there being separation between them.

Seriously, I'm offended that there are people on here who think I'm racist. Like that really hurts. Making a (potentially) naive post in agreeance with another OCSM's POV on sweaty men doesn't equal racism. End of story.

*seriously regrets posting in this idiotic thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.