• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Indian (India) guys and interracial relationships, is it really odd?

Indian guys and interracial relationships, which ones have you seen or heard of?

• Indian guy - White girl

Votes: 36 80.0%
  • Indian guy - Black girl

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Indian guy - Latina

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Indian guy - Asian girl (Indians are Asian but I mean other types of Asians)

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • Indian guy - Other (middle eastern, native american, etc.)

Votes: 20 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not odd to me. If you look around you'll find people of all races enjoying interracial relationships. It's no big deal to me. :2 cents:

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
odd, I have yet to see an Indian guy - Black girl couple

and I live in an area with a decent Indian population and lots of Black people

Well yes there are stereotypes and if your girl is hot there also a lot of assholes who would hit on your girl and say that its odd to date Indian men. But I dont see whats wrong in an interracial relationship. Keep on going my man.

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
Well yes there are stereotypes and if your girl is hot there also a lot of assholes who would hit on your girl and say that its odd to date Indian men. But I dont see whats wrong in an interracial relationship. Keep on going my man.

You heard about the OkayCupid dating survey?

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
nope. what is it about?

Apparently Black and Indian guys had the toughest time with the ladies while White guys did the best with the ladies. Latinas and Asian women preferred White males over males of their own background.

Also if you want links I can post em.

There's quite a big Indian comunity in France and I've seen Indfian guys dating girls from every other "races" : White, Black, Asian, Maghrebi (= from Tunisia, Algeria or Morroco).
Every "races" except latinas but there's very few latinas in France.

I don't know how things are in the US but in France, races is not a problem when it comes to relationship.

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
There's quite a big Indian comunity in France and I've seen Indfian guys dating girls from every other "races" : White, Black, Asian, Maghrebi (= from Tunisia, Algeria or Morroco).
Every "races" except latinas but there's very few latinas in France.

I don't know how things are in the US but in France, races is not a problem when it comes to relationship.

In the US it is a problem in certain areas.

As you can see on this site, race is the hidden animal. Everyone knows its there but tries to ignore it, people on the other thread made 711 jokes and taxi cab references against me due to my heritage which I found to be a bit unfair. I would prefer for people to call me an insecure guy rather than an insecure Indian but hey, you do get some Americans who want an excuse to display their racist colors, though the majority in real life are not like everyone on this forum.

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
they wanna say Latinas don't like Indian guys, I will be the first Indian guy to knock up a Latina and have kids with her, believe me!

they wanna say Latinas don't like Indian guys, I will be the first Indian guy to knock up a Latina and have kids with her, believe me!

So is there a reason you're so hung up on this concept or what??? Is this just some fixation you have, because you really sound more and more like a creep with every post...

Status
Not open for further replies.