• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Indian (India) guys and interracial relationships, is it really odd?

Indian guys and interracial relationships, which ones have you seen or heard of?

• Indian guy - White girl

Votes: 36 80.0%
  • Indian guy - Black girl

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Indian guy - Latina

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Indian guy - Asian girl (Indians are Asian but I mean other types of Asians)

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • Indian guy - Other (middle eastern, native american, etc.)

Votes: 20 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am a new user here, recently got my account activated and I thought why not post about this since it has been on my mind.

I am an Indian (India) guy and currently I am in a relationship with a girl who is Puerto Rican. Been with her for nearly a year now and we have been getting to know each other well and getting it on. I am Americanized, came to the US at the age of 5 and grew up in various states. I spent a significant amount of time in Florida, California, New York, New Jersey and Maryland. Currently I am in college and people always tell me that it is odd to see an Indian guy in an interracial relationship, let alone in a relationship with a Hispanic girl.

Personally I see there are many negative stereotypes about Indian men out there. There is an article saying Indian men have the smallest tools in the world, the whole belief all of us smell like curry and then the whole notion that we are going to get an arranged marriage anyways but my parents are okay with us being together.

When people find out that my girlfriend is Hispanic and that I am an Indian, they just look at us funny and say things like they didn't even know such a couple existed. Of course being in an inter-ethnic relationship I face racism as well, sometimes guys hit on my girlfriend and say why is she with some Indian who is going leave her for a wife his mom has set up.

Basically it has caught a lot of people's attention in many places I have gone to with her, EVEN IN LOS ANGELES, apparently it is rare there.

I wanna know, do you think there is anything odd about an Indian guy being in an interracial relationship?

Also I would like it if you guys fill out my poll.
Dude I've seen many cases! Infact my buddy who happens to be an indian nerd, has a sexy blonde German babe by his side.
Wish I could post their picture here.

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
was sitting on a bus and heard a conversation, guy said he was Indian, had a White Swedish wife, she said she was Swedish, woman was a 10/10, gotta say

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
polls_what_is_wrong_with_you_2100_867538_answer_3.jpeg

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
All the Indian guys around where I live smell like sweat.

I think the fact that you've been in America so long factors in here. An Indian guy who moved here recently or is here for school and goes back to India for his vacations and in the summer would be more odd to me.

and where would that be?

so basically you are saying you won't go with an indian guy

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
only if you answer mines, why do you hate indian men who are in or want to be in interracial relationships?

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
only if you answer mines, why do you hate indian men who are in or want to be in interracial relationships?

I don't give a roaring rat's clit who anybody dates.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

What goes on between two consenting adults is no concern of mine. You, however, seem to want to force yourself on women of other races. Here's a thought for you, maybe it's not the fact that your Indian that turns women off, maybe it's your douchy attitude.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Could the mods please merge revamps threads into one clusterfuck of fail?

A couple of points:
1. No, I will not get the phuck (sic) off your thread, man. If you post a thread, be prepared for responses - both the kind of responses you like, and the kind you don't like.
2. I most certainly do not have any animosity toward Indian men, and how fucking dare you accuse me of racism like that. The only Indian man I have an issue with is you. I have an issue with you for several reasons, such as the fact that you continually are starting racist threads, and the fact that you are a complete fuckwad.

Thank you for reading. Please, continue having a huge fucking chip on your shoulder and assume that everyone hates you because you're Indian. The truth is that everyone hating you has nothing to do with your ethnicity.

in the main, i have seen white/asian. not so much asian/black .

why should it be odd ? i've seen it many times here in England.

SpexyAshleigh

Official Checked Star Member
All the Indian guys around where I live smell like sweat.

I think the fact that you've been in America so long factors in here. An Indian guy who moved here recently or is here for school and goes back to India for his vacations and in the summer would be more odd to me.

Omg I know! Not meaning to sound ignorant or rude here, but do Indian people not use deoderant? I've yet to meet or be around an indian person that doesn't smell like horrible BO.

Reactions: BCT
Status
Not open for further replies.