• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Indian (India) guys and interracial relationships, is it really odd?

Indian guys and interracial relationships, which ones have you seen or heard of?

• Indian guy - White girl

Votes: 36 80.0%
  • Indian guy - Black girl

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Indian guy - Latina

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Indian guy - Asian girl (Indians are Asian but I mean other types of Asians)

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • Indian guy - Other (middle eastern, native american, etc.)

Votes: 20 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly this post is horse shit....this dude is a bit messed up. No reason to bring racial debates to a forum about beautiful women from ALL walks of life and nationalities.

to make it simple...revamp...go away :) luv ya

Asian girls are easy. The flock to Euromen like bee to honey

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
how about you will be a guy the knocks up a girl....why so hung up on nationality. you need a hobby bud

bill likes cherry pie but hates blueberry pie, why?

Why should we tell him to quit being so hung up on taste, why should we make him eat that which he doesn't like?

Why do I like Latinas so much? I don't know, I just do, and I will be that Indian guy who becomes the first in the world to marry a Latina and when I do, I will post pics to make it known that in a country like the US, any interracial couple can happen.

Do I WISH I was open minded? I do but I am just not, it can't be changed and won't be changed, I love Latinas and will marry one, but...

Lets think about that after I start making the bucks

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
I am so serious about this

do you guys know of any mental help forums or anything, like seriously, I wanna improve this and actually contribute, any forums where I can get some help or some encouragement of w/e?

I am freaking bummed after the break up.

do you guys know of any mental help forums or anything, like seriously, I wanna improve this and actually contribute, any forums where I can get some help or some encouragement of w/e?

I don't think you need some sorta help forum, you need a playstation or some shit like that. Breakups are tough. Finding a way to take your mind off it all is as well. You only compound the problem if you don't have much else in your life going for you. It would be best to take this opportunity to learn something new.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Revamp, we don't give you a hard time because you're Indian or because you prefer Latinas or because you don't like White girls or any of that (whether you realize that or not). We give you a hard time because you totally OBSESS over race with almost every post you make, and you've gotten on the last nerve of many of us because of that.

I'm certainly not one to tell anyone that they need help. But... yeah, I think you do need to work on this obsession. You're just a kid. But you need to work this issue out before you get much older, or I doubt you're going to find anything even close to peace, happiness or (true) love. You're probably not a bad guy. But you do have this (annoying) obsession.

I think India men and Arab women are some of the rarest interracial couple. It's almost rarer than Asian men and white women from my experience living in the west.

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Vampy, my FO comrade ...... I'm confident to say, hand on heart, that no-one here is 'anti-Indian'.

Disrespectful, insensitive, ass-clownish, juvenile and boorish, yes (and that's just me), actually racist - and specifically toward Indians - no.

I think you've got a couple of problems HERE (I'm not even going to go into other life areas):

1. You've fallen into the bottomless shaft of unseeing that WTC7waspulled (oh, and was he, eventually) fell into, which was this: regardless of intent (and I'm fairly sure both yours and his is/were well meaning, and genuinely motivated by curiosity and a desire to explore ideas) - you ask a question and then don't listen to the answers Board members give you or, having asked the questions, then start hectoring those that took the time to answer you, telling them how wrong they all are - which basically betrays what appears to be a 'hidden agenda' of you already having the answer you want to hear, all nicely pre-formatted and ready for use, and simply want people (us) to support your mindset and views.

It's fine not to agree with the answers posted. It's fine to be pissed off at glib remarks and it's fine to strongly defend errors of FACT. But you can't ask a question and then use the answers you don't like as justification for the thread's underlying thesis.

Which leads us to:

2. This place is the place to come and get AWAY from your 'waking life' problems. Sure, lots of people talk about their issues here; some brave/insane members even ask advice. And there are clear groups and gangs and sub-groups, who do, whether they know it or not, provide a friendship and comradery (albeit one filled with fart jokes, poo posts, name-calling and petty sniping; but, hey, that's family) for other Board members.

What there isn't on this Board is a ready-to-go lightening rod (or foil) for your anger and hurt and confusion. Basically, you've used this board - sometimes - like a dog: you farted and then you kicked FreeOnes Board members.

From what I read between the lines of your posts, you clearly have intelligence, I'm in no doubt you have a lot to offer here. And here has a lot to offer you. If you'll let it.

Where is this Revamp's posts exegesis going?

Well, if I can - as a junior member here myself still learning the ropes (and they are quite long and, when PK's been around, barnacle-encrusted and little fishy) - offer one piece of advice.

Drop the act, leave your shit at the door, and come and have fun. The shit will still be waiting there when you sign off.

But it might - just - be a little easier to deal with having abandoned it for a while in favor of tits, ass, fuckin and sucking, poo, great music, games, name-calling, Bieber-hating, babe-sleuthing, gossiping, trading information, teasing Dirk over his Holland Tunnel of a rectum, and all the other things on the Board that do, actually, add up to one of the most vibrant, honest and welcoming communities I have ever experienced (and as a military brat, trust me, you get used to moving in and out of many, many communities, most of which suck dead goat balls)

I'd like you to stick around. For one thing, it gives me someone else other than Akhilpuri to
practice my Hindi swear words and insults on.

I'll also tell you one last thing: the last 12 months have been the single worst, most suckage-infested, ball crushing, kill-me-now months of my entire life. This place (God help me) has sometimes been the difference between a good day and a bad day. It's been the place I come to when the world has kicked me one more time in the balls. It's been a distraction, a delight, a fascination and, honestly at times,a salvation.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Wow i had no idea someone could take out the time to adress Revamp this way. Kudos to The Orange Cat for a sublime post. I dunno what else i can add but i sure do know that Revamp please for god-sake don't care to much for race , in the end game its your personality and sometimes sense of humour that will pull you through tough shite. no one here are fools let me tell you and the prism with which you view the online world taking it for granted , appeasing that attention seeking whore inside you, asking stupid dumb ass shite knowing no one is going to jump out of that screen and put you out of your misery is going to backfire one day lad , and you know how ? There is something called karma and it will catch with you , so be a little sincere with yourself when you try and pull juvenile shite bringing shame to the Indian community as you go along because frankly speaking one bad apple spoils the lot. In all honesty i am little miffed with your barrage of non-sense starting with whether or not its odd for an indian guy to have an interracial relationship to god knows what , it doesn't speak well of Indian men because generalizations are quick and not far and few in between when they happen , but i am willing to overlook it if you pay a little attention to the post above and try to reform yourself by not taking RACE and yourself too seriously . peace out yo

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
I know of a Pakistani dude who married an India-n woman.... they named their daughter Kashmir... an adorable kid!

I was going to make a Khyber Pass joke, but I feel the rumble of the Ban Hammer's thump somewhere off in the distance, so ... absolutely no 'hilarious' Cockney rhyming slang reference.

Shifty

O.G.

Ya gotta getta ho! :pimpdaddy:

Ice La Fox won't allow him to get her pregnant though.

But seriously dude, having this goal to "knock up" a latina is seriously fucked up. These are human lives you're talking about here.

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
I think India men and Arab women are some of the rarest interracial couple. It's almost rarer than Asian men and white women from my experience living in the west.

actually, I heard Asian dudes out on the west coast are straight up pimps, like I heard many of them get with White chicks and Latin chicks easily and their girlfriends are top notch

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
Ice La Fox won't allow him to get her pregnant though.

But seriously dude, having this goal to "knock up" a latina is seriously fucked up. These are human lives you're talking about here.

LOL, behavior on the board I can clean up, goal of being with those type of women I can't.

FOACCOUNT!@#$%

Closed Account
Vampy, my FO comrade ...... I'm confident to say, hand on heart, that no-one here is 'anti-Indian'.

Disrespectful, insensitive, ass-clownish, juvenile and boorish, yes (and that's just me), actually racist - and specifically toward Indians - no.

I think you've got a couple of problems HERE (I'm not even going to go into other life areas):

1. You've fallen into the bottomless shaft of unseeing that WTC7waspulled (oh, and was he, eventually) fell into, which was this: regardless of intent (and I'm fairly sure both yours and his is/were well meaning, and genuinely motivated by curiosity and a desire to explore ideas) - you ask a question and then don't listen to the answers Board members give you or, having asked the questions, then start hectoring those that took the time to answer you, telling them how wrong they all are - which basically betrays what appears to be a 'hidden agenda' of you already having the answer you want to hear, all nicely pre-formatted and ready for use, and simply want people (us) to support your mindset and views.

It's fine not to agree with the answers posted. It's fine to be pissed off at glib remarks and it's fine to strongly defend errors of FACT. But you can't ask a question and then use the answers you don't like as justification for the thread's underlying thesis.

Which leads us to:

2. This place is the place to come and get AWAY from your 'waking life' problems. Sure, lots of people talk about their issues here; some brave/insane members even ask advice. And there are clear groups and gangs and sub-groups, who do, whether they know it or not, provide a friendship and comradery (albeit one filled with fart jokes, poo posts, name-calling and petty sniping; but, hey, that's family) for other Board members.

What there isn't on this Board is a ready-to-go lightening rod (or foil) for your anger and hurt and confusion. Basically, you've used this board - sometimes - like a dog: you farted and then you kicked FreeOnes Board members.

From what I read between the lines of your posts, you clearly have intelligence, I'm in no doubt you have a lot to offer here. And here has a lot to offer you. If you'll let it.

Where is this Revamp's posts exegesis going?

Well, if I can - as a junior member here myself still learning the ropes (and they are quite long and, when PK's been around, barnacle-encrusted and little fishy) - offer one piece of advice.

Drop the act, leave your shit at the door, and come and have fun. The shit will still be waiting there when you sign off.

But it might - just - be a little easier to deal with having abandoned it for a while in favor of tits, ass, fuckin and sucking, poo, great music, games, name-calling, Bieber-hating, babe-sleuthing, gossiping, trading information, teasing Dirk over his Holland Tunnel of a rectum, and all the other things on the Board that do, actually, add up to one of the most vibrant, honest and welcoming communities I have ever experienced (and as a military brat, trust me, you get used to moving in and out of many, many communities, most of which suck dead goat balls)

I'd like you to stick around. For one thing, it gives me someone else other than Akhilpuri to
practice my Hindi swear words and insults on.

I'll also tell you one last thing: the last 12 months have been the single worst, most suckage-infested, ball crushing, kill-me-now months of my entire life. This place (God help me) has sometimes been the difference between a good day and a bad day. It's been the place I come to when the world has kicked me one more time in the balls. It's been a distraction, a delight, a fascination and, honestly at times,a salvation.

And that's all I have to say about that.

386205574.jpg

repped!

Status
Not open for further replies.